Ah, whoops, it's not. Well, not directly anyway. :P I've just got a new build of IS2 almost ready to go, waiting on replies for crash reports.
    Okay.. Yeah. I thought "a little birdie" told me Convergence was being replaced by another tweak you're working on.. related to.. but separate from IS2.. Right?
    2016-01-21 02:23 PM
    Okay.. Yeah. I thought "a little birdie" told me Convergence was being replaced by another tweak you're working on.. related to.. but separate from IS2.. Right?
    Right on, Xen that is; these days when I talk about Conv updates it's typically about Xen, sometimes get the two muddled Convergance: A bold new direction I have one final end of life update for Convergance left, which is just going to be miscellaneous bug fixes and restrictions on installation to versions of iOS that are supported.
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2016-01-21 at 02:45 PM.
    2016-01-21 02:25 PM
    But Convergence will never be supported in iOS 9 Right?
    2016-01-21 02:45 PM
    But Convergence will never be supported in iOS 9 Right?
    Correct, it'll always be iOS 6-8.
    2016-01-21 02:45 PM
    Correct, it'll always be iOS 6-8.
    awww, this is actually really sad. Convergence was absolutely the best tweak I ever installed.

It will be missed.
    2016-01-27 06:20 PM
    awww, this is actually really sad. Convergence was absolutely the best tweak I ever installed.

It will be missed.
    Why miss it? Matchstic is working on a new version call Xen!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-01-27 06:34 PM
    Convergance will not see ios 9 but I'm waiting for xen
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

2016-01-27 07:08 PM
    Why miss it? Matchstic is working on a new version call Xen!
    Will it be the same as Convergance? Why doesn't Convergance work with ios9?
    2016-01-27 10:39 PM
    Will it be the same as Convergance? Why doesn't Convergance work with ios9?
    Yes, and more so; I'm taking the opportunity to overhaul everything, which fixes all the past issues, and introduces a few new major features.

It doesn't work on 9 since a lot of the private APIs I use have changed. I figured as a result it would be better to completely rewrite it to also speed up updates in the future.

Anyway... Progress update in terms of features:
    - Notifications - 100% done
    - Music UI - 100% done
    - Launchpad - 90%, just needs to request a passcode to launch apps when enabled in settings
    - Toggles - 50%, need to fix colouration of them, along with implementing rotation support and iPad variant
    - Theming - 50%, the code under the hood works, just need to automatically port across Convergance themes, and to allow theming of the music controls
    - HTML - 65%, need to implement Cycript support for WKWebView in InfoStats2, provide rotation support, allow supporting iWidgets a la LockHTML, and to code up settings.
    - "Lite Mode" - this will be only available as a separate package, since turning off most settings in Xen will achieve the same thing
    - Other tweak support - 100% where tested, PriorityHub is explicitly supported too, and CustomCover needs me to revise how I handle text colouration per wallpaper
    - New features - one of these is 100% done, and the other needs to be redone, which won't take long as the backend of it all works
    2016-01-27 10:56 PM
    2016-01-27 11:18 PM
    Awesome news
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0
    2016-01-28 03:04 AM
    Awesome so much anticipation Matt!
    2016-01-28 02:52 PM
    thanks to Convergance lite I was able to customize my CCCcontrols and lockscreen cappuccino break had themes for CCcontrols.
    2016-02-24 06:10 PM
    I hope everything is okay...
    No news over two months???
    2016-04-05 03:01 PM
    Still in beta, but getting close.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2016-04-05 03:10 PM
    Any news i keep watching for a post Cant wait this will make my phone complete ! thanks for all the work !!

Still in beta, but getting close.
    2016-04-28 02:47 AM
    Right now, development on Xen (and in fact all my tweaks) is currently halted due to university work. I should be back in action from around the 11th May onwards, though exams finish on the 23rd May.

I want to implement 2 more features before release, and I also need to do extensive bug testing, along with getting translations done. So, jury is still out on an ETA, but we're getting there.
    2016-04-28 03:27 AM
    Great thanks for that if you need any testing i have spare ipods iPad and phones Thanks again !!

Right now, development on Xen (and in fact all my tweaks) is currently halted due to university work. I should be back in action from around the 11th May onwards, though exams finish on the 23rd May.

I want to implement 2 more features before release, and I also need to do extensive bug testing, along with getting translations done. So, jury is still out on an ETA, but we're getting there.
    2016-04-28 03:42 AM
    Notice:

I'll soon be doing maintenance on repo.incendo.ws, that will lead to older packages being removed. This will include those relating to Convergance.

These Convergance-related packages will be moved to a legacy repository, which will be convergance.incendo.ws. However, this is not live yet, so please don't say it's not a valid repository! I'll update this post when I get around to doing that maintenance with any further information.

Furthermore, I am planning to undertake the following tasks for Convergance itself in the near future:
    - Removal of licensing
    - Changing the price to free
    - Uploading source code to GitHub

Again, I'll update this post with more information when I have the time to do all this.
    2017-05-05 10:01 PM
    All Convergance-related packages formerly found on repo.incendo.ws have now moved, to: convergance.incendo.ws. This also includes any older versions of Convergance and Convergance Lite, if for any reason you need to downgrade them.
    2017-06-13 05:53 PM
3,240 ... 62112152160161162
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD