Cool
    Wonder how many widgets I can throw at it lol. Can't wait til the html wallpaper is enabled

that's cool... what's the weather app(s) you have on convergance and on the homescreen?
    2014-01-16 06:23 PM
    that's cool... what's the weather app(s) you have on convergance and on the homescreen?
    Top one in convergence is one of mine from my parallax variety pack on cydia. One underneath that is by Dacal, can be downloaded in the first post of the Widget Weather thread. The one on my springboard is a Ezra dk Frame 1 row iWidget, can't remember if I got that from the Ezra2 thread or with the theme on cydia though.
    2014-01-16 07:16 PM
    Been using this lockscreen the last few days. It rules!
    2014-01-16 07:33 PM
    Activations are now live once more!

To pre-order your copy of Convergance, simply visit Convergance - Pre-order and follow the instructions given there!

Once you've done that, an email will come through from me confirming you're ready to go, and will provide you with the repo address.

For those who have emailed me recently, I have about 10 left to get through. If you still haven't got an email through, you will tonight (UK time)!

EDIT: Another benefit of this is that I now have time to get bugs fixed expect an update soon, most likely at the weekend!
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-01-16 at 07:43 PM.
    2014-01-16 07:37 PM
    Activations are now live once more!

To pre-order your copy of Convergance, simply visit Convergance - Pre-order and follow the instructions given there!

Once you've done that, an email will come through from me confirming you're ready to go, and will provide you with the repo address.

For those who have emailed me recently, I have about 10 left to get through. If you still haven't got an email through, you will tonight (UK time)!

EDIT: Another benefit of this is that I now have time to get bugs fixed expect an update soon, most likely at the weekend!
    Hey matt i just bought Convergance! and also i sent you an email saying that i can translate for you but you haven't replied to it so I'm still waiting if you need me just tell me here or pm!
    2014-01-16 08:15 PM
    Hey matt i just bought Convergance! and also i sent you an email saying that i can translate for you but you haven't replied to it so I'm still waiting if you need me just tell me here or pm!
    Thanks! With the translations, I'm waiting till I have a tester or two for each language, but I'll be sending out an email probably tomorrow which all the details you'll need
    2014-01-16 08:24 PM
    This is amazing! I just got it, I'm going to have to uninstall it if I can even make it into Cydia though because it keeps freezing my phone to where I have to force it to reboot with Power+Home, goes to safe mode, or even freezes on safe mode.

Could I give you a log somehow?
    2014-01-16 08:40 PM
    Woohoo finally got activated! Matt, this tweak is great and anyone on the edge of buying it should go for it!
    2014-01-16 08:41 PM
    Matt, great job so far, I am the scherer326 that has been emailing you back and fourth. Just wanted to let you know I am on this forum as well.

Things I noticed right away:
    * I like the notifications on the lockscreen when you get new mail/messages/etc. I am hoping with an upcoming update it will work when you click on the notification, it goes right into the app itself.
    * brightness keeps on going to the lowest level each time I am on the lockscreen. Even if I dont have brightness set to auto, it still goes back to the lowest setting each time.

Other than these, awesome work...
    Last edited by slumpey326; 2014-01-16 at 09:07 PM.
    2014-01-16 08:43 PM
    Last edited by A--U--S--S--I--E; 2014-01-16 at 10:04 PM.
    2014-01-16 09:44 PM
    Top one in convergence is one of mine from my parallax variety pack on cydia. One underneath that is by Dacal, can be downloaded in the first post of the Widget Weather thread. The one on my springboard is a Ezra dk Frame 1 row iWidget, can't remember if I got that from the Ezra2 thread or with the theme on cydia though.

Thanks. Hope when Convergance is released, there will be documentation on how to add widgets.
    2014-01-17 01:00 AM
    Matt, great job so far, I am the scherer326 that has been emailing you back and fourth. Just wanted to let you know I am on this forum as well.

Things I noticed right away:
    * I like the notifications on the lockscreen when you get new mail/messages/etc. I am hoping with an upcoming update it will work when you click on the notification, it goes right into the app itself.
    * brightness keeps on going to the lowest level each time I am on the lockscreen. Even if I dont have brightness set to auto, it still goes back to the lowest setting each time.

Other than these, awesome work...
    When you click the icon of the notification it shows what the notification is, if you click that it will open the app
    2014-01-17 03:38 PM
    When you click the icon of the notification it shows what the notification is, if you click that it will open the app
    It does not work for some !
    2014-01-17 03:55 PM
    I have the beta. I don't see the weather.

The config.js is correctly

Code:
    // WIDGET WEATHER //
    // includes work by Dacal primarily, Marty McFly, King O Hill and Durben //
    /*
    BIG THANKS to the following for testing and providing valuable input and changes:
    Krima
    Chevymusclecar
    RKO1195
    EricB78
    Cuzin
    Heine
    Zfrost
    Jato
    Simon
    hemptation 
    */

// Official support thread on ModMyi can be found here (copy and paste to your browser) http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/827406-widget-weather.html 

// -----CONFIGURATION OPTIONS-----//

var lang = "fr";

/*  LANGUAGE OPTIONS:
    (no) for Norweigan
    (it) for Italian
    (fi) for Finland
    (nl) for Dutch
    (fr) for french
    (ge) for german
    (sp) for spanish
    (cn) for Chinese
    (ru) for Russian
    (en) or for english

Moon Phase descriptions and Wind Direction text are NOT translated. Everything else is. 
    */

var TimedWall = true;	//False for a wallpapper based on weather conditions							  

var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes. How often widget checks the xml file

var ampm = false;	// true for 12h format (digital clock & Last Update).

var iconSet = "Metro";	// Name of the folder in Icon Sets you want to use

var GMT =  0;		// Adjust sunrise sunset times if yahoo reports incorrectly for your location 

var Distance_In_Miles = false;	 // Set to true for windspeed in mph and visibility in miles (false, in kilometers).

var Inches_Of_Mercury = false;	 // Set to true for pressure in Inches of Mercury (false, in millibars).

2014-01-17 04:17 PM
    I have the beta. I don't see the weather.

The config.js is correctly

Code:
    // WIDGET WEATHER //
    // includes work by Dacal primarily, Marty McFly, King O Hill and Durben //
    /*
    BIG THANKS to the following for testing and providing valuable input and changes:
    Krima
    Chevymusclecar
    RKO1195
    EricB78
    Cuzin
    Heine
    Zfrost
    Jato
    Simon
    hemptation 
    */

// Official support thread on ModMyi can be found here (copy and paste to your browser) http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/827406-widget-weather.html 

// -----CONFIGURATION OPTIONS-----//

var lang = "fr";

/*  LANGUAGE OPTIONS:
    (no) for Norweigan
    (it) for Italian
    (fi) for Finland
    (nl) for Dutch
    (fr) for french
    (ge) for german
    (sp) for spanish
    (cn) for Chinese
    (ru) for Russian
    (en) or for english

Moon Phase descriptions and Wind Direction text are NOT translated. Everything else is. 
    */

var TimedWall = true;//False for a wallpapper based on weather conditions  

var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes. How often widget checks the xml file

var ampm = false;// true for 12h format (digital clock & Last Update).

var iconSet = "Metro";// Name of the folder in Icon Sets you want to use

var GMT =  0;// Adjust sunrise sunset times if yahoo reports incorrectly for your location 

var Distance_In_Miles = false; // Set to true for windspeed in mph and visibility in miles (false, in kilometers).

var Inches_Of_Mercury = false; // Set to true for pressure in Inches of Mercury (false, in millibars).

Had this same issue bro, had to delete the info.plist file in the theme I was running in WB it was interfering with the weather showing in Convergance
    2014-01-17 04:35 PM
    Had this same issue bro, had to delete the info.plist file in the theme I was running in WB it was interfering with the weather showing in Convergance

You have delete or rename the info.plist in your WinterBoard theme ?

I renamed the info.plist in my WB theme, respring, and no weather
    Last edited by Ramses2; 2014-01-17 at 04:59 PM.
    2014-01-17 04:49 PM
    Hmm deleting the info file fixed mine, and your Widget Weather is installed and rebooted
    2014-01-17 05:04 PM
    I installed Widget Weather and i make only a repsring, and all it's ok

Thanks Mav
    2014-01-17 05:07 PM
    Some issues i have
    1. touch ID is not working all the time in the iPhone 5S
    2. No wether showing
    3. there's no option to dismiss the notifications
    2014-01-17 05:11 PM
    I installed Widget Weather and i make only a repsring, and all it's ok

Thanks Mav
    Good glad to hear bro