Not yet bro, Stic has been busy.

But soon!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-02-27 05:03 AM
    Ever since I updated to the recent version, my temperature is only shown in Celcius. How do i return to degrees farenheit?
    2014-02-27 06:05 AM
    Ever since I updated to the recent version, my temperature is only shown in Celcius. How do i return to degrees farenheit?
    It should change automatically as I'm using Apple's values, but I'll look into it - it should be fairly trivial to force farenheit to show from my end if set.

As King says, I have been seriously busy this week with exams, but have been working on the lag issue in my free time - I've halved the memory leaks again, so almost there now on that
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-02-27 at 09:50 PM.
    2014-02-27 08:26 PM
    Yeah, mine is doing the same thing. It worked flawlessly in previous updates but now I can't get it off of Celsius.
    2014-02-28 08:09 PM
    I'm going to try and get it resolved for Sunday's beta - I'm off out to the pub for a few hours, might be able to fix it tonight when I get back but no guarantees lol
    2014-02-28 09:36 PM
    Can we get a hold of the beta yet, or are you still having trouble with paypal?
    2014-02-28 11:32 PM
    Can we get a hold of the beta yet, or are you still having trouble with paypal?
    Unfortunately I'm still having major issues with PayPal - I'm going to give them a call today. I was going to yesterday, but I was a little pre-occupied with lag fixing!
    2014-03-02 09:48 AM
    Guys you are going to be pleased that Matt has worked his butt off on getting this tweak working like it should and to put the stuff peeps is wanted! And now he has nailed it the update of beta is awesome!! No more lag and running great
    2014-03-02 11:30 AM
    Those that experienced lagging, like myself, should be all taken care off. Standard HTML widgets are working great, no crashes so far, notifications looking good, touch sensitivity adjusted for better handling, etc. This is a massive improvement. Great work Matt.
    2014-03-02 07:28 PM
    I'm just gonna prepare a small video of an improvement I've just added; it's a great little addition! at the moment, I'm aiming to fix dynamic wallpapers, then pushing out the new beta. That'll just leave Siri compatibility to fix, along with some bugs on iOS 6 (and 7 for a few), and that should be everything sorted for a release on Cydia!
    2014-03-02 07:36 PM
    Wow just got told about this and will keep an eye on this very cool looking indeed
    2014-03-02 10:03 PM
    The slide style I was talking about looks like this 2k1.

When u slide up, it fades in the wallpaper. Also, the music controls have the best visual appeal of any LS platform.
    2014-03-02 10:10 PM
    The slide style I was talking about looks like this 2k1.

When u slide up, it fades in the wallpaper. Also, the music controls have the best visual appeal of any LS platform.
    Wow man that looks amazing. Can't wait to try this out.
    2014-03-02 10:23 PM
    When u slide left it has quick toggles. And if u r playing music, u can set it full screen for the album art and it has a cool fade out that still shows your wallpaper.
    2014-03-02 10:30 PM
    Very nice indeed man
    2014-03-02 10:31 PM
    Sorry to keep you all waiting for this next update - I've spent the past two hours fixing a serious crash on iOS 6, and have received word that wallpapers are a little broken on the iPhone 5S. Really want to make this beta as solid as possible, so I'll fix the 5S issue when I get home tomorrow, as right now I need to sleep!
    2014-03-03 03:13 AM
    Anyway to make this compatible with intelliscreenX?
    2014-03-03 07:27 PM
    Anyway to make this compatible with intelliscreenX?
    it's already on the TODO list, but so far I've no response back from Intelliborn on this
    2014-03-03 07:33 PM
    <insert NASA or sci-fi reference here>

At long last, Convergance is now in release candidate stage, bringing us to version 0.3! Fixed a lot of bugs in this one, especially major bugs - I'm very happy to announce that the lag issue has finally been pwned!

Changelog:
    6.x-7.x (Major bug): Absolutely pwned the lag issue
    6.x-7.x (Major bug): Fixed issue where the brightness slider would freeze the device, eventually causing a respring
    6.x-7.x: Fixed Fahrenheit on the weather widget
    6.x-7.x: Added option to not use the notification icons bundled with Convergance
    6.x-7.x: Added option to disable the charging bar
    6.x-7.x: Added some subtle graphical effects to the widget feed
    6.x-7.x: Added option to disable CPU intensive effects on older devices
    6.x-7.x: Removed a lot of redundant code
    6.x-7.x: Fixed bug where other notifications are unreadable after using biteSMS
    6.x: Fixed crash caused by the weather widget
    7.x (Major bug): Fixed dynamic wallpapers not displaying correctly
    Please be aware that if you use the same *dynamic* wallpaper on the lockscreen and homescreen, the homescreen one will be black

EDIT: Turns out there's also a conflict with Eclpise and the darkened wallpaper setting. If your wallpaper has a weird blur applied to it, try disabling that option
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-03-03 at 11:26 PM.
    2014-03-03 11:10 PM
    That's an impressive Changelog bro! Very nice work! 👊
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-03-03 11:14 PM
3,240 ... 2028293031324080130 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD