New beta is live go get it! Bug fixes and notification dismissal capabilities
    Beat me to it lol!

I feel as if we're within reach of Cydia now, it's that stage now of fixing the last few bugs and making sure that Convergance is fully polished. There's a couple of areas I'd like to apply that polish to, such as the (lack of) animation when transitioning from the homescreen wallpaper to the icons of your SpringBoard, and also offline weather predictions for the weather widget.

I'm going to also create a twitter/Facebook widget, along with redoing the RSS widget. I have a feeling each should only take a day or so to get working.
    2014-04-02 02:15 AM
    Are the toggles all missing for everybody?
    2014-04-02 02:25 AM
    I don't have any missing, why don't you post a screenshot and let's have a look
    2014-04-02 02:33 AM
    I don't have any missing, why don't you post a screenshot and let's have a look
    Sure mate...

ImageUploadedByModMyi1396398942.220378.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1396398950.601536.jpg
    2014-04-02 02:35 AM
    Looks like an issue with Flipswitch and that it's not returning any data to my code. Try a respring or reboot? Should get it working again

Failing that, could you confirm that there's a dylib for FlipSwitch present in /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries please?
    2014-04-02 02:39 AM

Had flipswitch off in substrate. Whoops!

Thanks heaps matt
    2014-04-02 02:42 AM
    There Matt now you beat ME to it this time lol
    2014-04-02 02:47 AM
    passcode issues. had to reboot with vol up button on to get in.
    first unlock worked, but the passcode screen was really big, as in I could barely see all the numbers.
    after I relocked it, wouldn't load the passcode, kept going to springboard, then relocking. also was tripping the temp. lockouts for each attempt.
    by the time I rebooted it, I had to wait four minutes to even enter the passcode.
    Has TapTapPasscode7 installed. Removed, rebooting...

No dice. Switching to simple passcode no help either.
    7.0.6, 4S.
    Last edited by bozN; 2014-04-02 at 07:23 AM.
    2014-04-02 02:57 AM
    Is the website down for the preorder?
    I've not been able to access it for the last two days.
    2014-04-02 12:55 PM
    first unlock worked, but the passcode screen was really big, as in I could barely see all the numbers.
    after I relocked it, wouldn't load the passcode, kept going to springboard, then relocking. also was tripping the temp. lockouts for each attempt.
    by the time I rebooted it, I had to wait four minutes to even enter the passcode.

7.0.6, 4S.
    Have you got anything like SafeHouse Pro installed? If so, I'd like to send you tonights new build to double check my fix for CleverPin is doing the trick for you.

Is the website down for the preorder?
    I've not been able to access it for the last two days.
    No problems at all for me! You are going to incendo.ws right?
    2014-04-02 01:12 PM

7.0.6, 4S.
    Have you, by any chance, got GuestMode as well ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-02 01:18 PM
    No problems at all for me! You are going to incendo.ws right?[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm following the link on the first page. And I've tried two different browsers with the same results. I'd been on it at the weekend and bookmarked it so i did access it before, just now I can't get on it. It's all very strange because I can get there on a mobile but obviously can't order from mobile site.

Edit.
    Just tried again with the address you gave and it says this webpage is unavailable :/
    Last edited by st0n3parad0x; 2014-04-02 at 01:46 PM.
    2014-04-02 01:43 PM
    Works for me on Chrome but it did take longer than normal to load
    2014-04-02 04:15 PM
    I'm having problems with getting to passcode screen when i swipe up it shows my wallpaper then goes back to the lock screen. I'm using "AndroidLock XT" was working fine before last update . Using Touch ID for now .
    2014-04-02 04:38 PM
    Probably someone already said that, but I'm facing some issues with Touch ID sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't recognize that my finger is on the button and when it does, it has a little bit of delay on unlocking it. Besides that, I think everything is just PERFECT.

Awesome tweak/theme, just bought it, totally worth it.
    2014-04-02 09:00 PM
    Amazing tweak! Keep it up man But i'm curious about one thing: will it be compatible with Intelliscreen?
    2014-04-02 09:41 PM
    Amazing tweak! Keep it up man But i'm curious about one thing: will it be compatible with Intelliscreen?
    I really want it to be, but I need to work with Intelliborn to get it working. So far they've completely ignored me, with all the communication I've had being them DM'ing me their Cydia ID. To be honest, it's very fustrating, as I have mockups all ready to go for how it can all work together.
    2014-04-02 09:49 PM
    Have you, by any chance, got GuestMode as well ?
    No sir

Additionally having problems getting all notification icons to theme. Apple/stock apps no prob.
    AppStore apps not so much (gmail,hangouts, messenger)

Still a better product than the competition tho
    Last edited by bozN; 2014-04-02 at 10:22 PM.
    2014-04-02 10:20 PM
    No sir

Additionally having problems getting all notification icons to theme. Apple/stock apps no prob.
    AppStore apps not so much (gmail,hangouts, messenger)

Still a better product than the competition tho
    I've noticed that too this end; I just now had an idea that may resolve the issue, as I'm currently getting the smaller sized images for icons from iOS which may not be themed.

EDIT: That theming bug is now sorted!
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-04-03 at 02:08 AM.
    2014-04-03 12:51 AM
    I've been getting a weird bug where after the device is unlocked the wallpaper doesn't fade out; it's just there. It doesn't quit even if I try to switch to an application. The only way to go back is to lock it and unlock it again to get the fade animation to play...

I'll post a screenshot when it happens again... (frankly liked it better without the wallpaper animation)
    2014-04-03 04:15 AM
3,240 ... 3139404142435191141 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD