I've been getting a weird bug where after the device is unlocked the wallpaper doesn't fade out; it's just there. It doesn't quit even if I try to switch to an application. The only way to go back is to lock it and unlock it again to get the fade animation to play...

I'll post a screenshot when it happens again... (frankly liked it better without the wallpaper animation)
    Thanks - are you on iOS 6 at all? Also, does this happen when unlocking from a notification or just with the unlock slider?
    2014-04-03 08:51 AM
    Thanks - are you on iOS 6 at all? Also, does this happen when unlocking from a notification or just with the unlock slider?
    Yes, I am running iOS 6.... I think it happens on both but I can't say, I don't remember exactly. Happens quite a few times when just plain unlocking it.
    2014-04-03 01:25 PM
    I've also got this issue, Matt, except locking the device back won't fix it only a reboot will get me my unlock keypad back. iPad 7,1 / iOS 7.0.6

EDIT :

Convergance_0.3.4-2 seems to have fixed it.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-04-03 at 07:37 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-03 02:28 PM
    Matt, the dismissal option is wonderful. One of the most convenient functions I've ever used.
    Finally I don't have to look at the notifications I acquaintanced with.

You're doing a hell of a good job. (:
    2014-04-03 03:11 PM
    just pre-ordered, can't wait to play with it
    2014-04-03 06:10 PM
    Yes, I am running iOS 6.... I think it happens on both but I can't say, I don't remember exactly. Happens quite a few times when just plain unlocking it.
    I've re-worked how the unlock code is run now, so that *should* resolve your issue!

Just finishing up now on speeding up the unlock animations. I've got a crash happening for some reason, so need to get that sorted. Other than that though, the new animations make it seem a lot faster to unlock

EDIT: Crash sorted
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-04-03 at 09:05 PM.
    2014-04-03 09:03 PM
    DL'd latest-haven't rcv'd any notifications yet, but all else cleared up.
    Good show!
    2014-04-04 05:24 AM
    Whenever I use my old 4 which doesn't have a sim in it everytime I respring it the "no sim installed" popup doesn't shrink down and I can't press dismiss so I have to hold down the power button to reset convergance
    Attached Images
    2014-04-04 08:07 AM
    Whenever I use my old 4 which doesn't have a sim in it everytime I respring it the "no sim installed" popup doesn't shrink down and I can't press dismiss so I have to hold down the power button to reset convergance
    I'm guessing you're on iOS 6 right? I don't have code that checks whether it should just display a standard iOS popup for alerts on 6, as adding it in will solve that problem

EDIT: Should now be resolved.
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-04-04 at 11:38 AM.
    2014-04-04 09:16 AM
    Updated this morning. However I'm finding that after unlocking 2 to 3 times the keypad completely goes and just unlocks straight into the phone without putting in a code. Also I'm finding that sometimes it gets hung on the wallpaper transition bit after unlock and before the springboard shows. I either have to mess with multitasking or do a respring to get the phone into a useable state.
    Apart from these issues everything else seems to be working fine for me.
    Love the notifications very nice clean way of doing things.
    Having said that I'm wondering if it's possible to have the option of those type of notifications or the traditional type?
    Anyway just wanted to say this has the potential to become the ultimate lockscreen tweak and want to give credit to Matt who obviously works extremely hard on this. So thanks very much indeed.
    2014-04-04 11:26 AM
    Updated this morning. However I'm finding that after unlocking 2 to 3 times the keypad completely goes and just unlocks straight into the phone without putting in a code. Also I'm finding that sometimes it gets hung on the wallpaper transition bit after unlock and before the springboard shows. I either have to mess with multitasking or do a respring to get the phone into a useable state.
    Apart from these issues everything else seems to be working fine for me.
    Love the notifications very nice clean way of doing things.
    Having said that I'm wondering if it's possible to have the option of those type of notifications or the traditional type?
    Anyway just wanted to say this has the potential to become the ultimate lockscreen tweak and want to give credit to Matt who obviously works extremely hard on this. So thanks very much indeed.
    No worries

I've been working on that keypad bug today, and it seems that so far it's now resolved. I'm going to be sending out testing builds when I get home later to double check it's fully fixed. That hanging though is a new one on me!

With the notifications, I'm sorry to say I won't be looking into adding that option. It's taken me much too long to get the the current setup working 100%, so to also have the traditional style working will be too much work!
    2014-04-04 11:41 AM
    No worries

I've been working on that keypad bug today, and it seems that so far it's now resolved. I'm going to be sending out testing builds when I get home later to double check it's fully fixed. That hanging though is a new one on me!

With the notifications, I'm sorry to say I won't be looking into adding that option. It's taken me much too long to get the the current setup working 100%, so to also have the traditional style working will be too much work!
    I totally understand, just thought I'd ask
    And get the definitive answer
    I've a feeling the hanging for me is a result of the keypad bug because it works flawlessly every time apart from when it unlocks without the code. If you've fixed that issue I'm sure the other one will disappear in my case.
    Thanks again
    2014-04-04 11:56 AM
    I'm guessing you're on iOS 6 right? I don't have code that checks whether it should just display a standard iOS popup for alerts on 6, as adding it in will solve that problem

EDIT: Should now be resolved.
    Yep still rockin ios 6 and thanks ya legend
    2014-04-04 03:37 PM
    Hey Matt, great tweak you have here, I love it! But I've been having a problem ever since the 0.3.4 update. At times when I open a notification my screen turns black and i have to reset Convergance by holding down the power button. Even with the new 0.3.5 update it still tends to do that. Any idea what it might be? Also, when I have an alarm, most of the the time when I tap on dismiss it will not work.
    2014-04-04 06:24 PM
    Hey Matt, great tweak you have here, I love it! But I've been having a problem ever since the 0.3.4 update. At times when I open a notification my screen turns black and i have to reset Convergance by holding down the power button. Even with the new 0.3.5 update it still tends to do that. Any idea what it might be? Also, when I have an alarm, most of the the time when I tap on dismiss it will not work.
    Thanks for letting me know - I haven't a clue really! Which version of iOS are you on?

I'm going to be taking tonight off, as for the past week it's been heavy amounts of bug fixes each night! Will be continuing work when I wake up tomorrow. A build is with testers at the moment for today's fixes, but it looks like there's still issues with it.
    2014-04-04 08:24 PM
    I'm running 7.0.4 on an iPhone 5. And sounds good. Thanks for the reply.
    2014-04-04 08:26 PM
    Cool looking stuffs! I like it!
    2014-04-05 06:40 AM
    the page is down? I cannot reach it
    2014-04-07 08:41 AM
    the page is down? I cannot reach it
    My hosting was probably down for maintenance - try again now!
    2014-04-07 12:34 PM
    just in time for a preorder
    2014-04-07 12:51 PM
3,240 ... 3240414243445292142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD