Hey all, just dropped a new beta on my repo. Probably the most important change is auki support.

I'm up for another hour, so any issues, let me know ASAP. Cheers!
    Still wanting to know whether it's possible to show WiFi and Cellular signal indicators.
    Thanks!
    2014-04-14 11:19 AM
    A Touch ID animation on it would be interesting
    2014-04-14 07:18 PM
    Still wanting to know whether it's possible to show WiFi and Cellular signal indicators.
    Thanks!
    I'll be looking into it for after the first release on Cydia, as I'm gearing up for submittal now! Bug fixing is all I'm doing these next two days

A Touch ID animation on it would be interesting
    I may, err, be working on animation right now...
    2014-04-14 07:21 PM
    I'm having some major problems since 0.3.8 update. When i swipe up i get stuck on a blank wallpaper and i can't get out from there . I had to get into safemode and uninstall Convergance and my Touch ID stop working completely on Convergance and other lock screens, this start happening after i updated Convergance.
    2014-04-14 11:39 PM
    I'm having some major problems since 0.3.8 update. When i swipe up i get stuck on a blank wallpaper and i can't get out from there . I had to get into safemode and uninstall Convergance and my Touch ID stop working completely on Convergance and other lock screens, this start happening after i updated Convergance.
    I'm putting together a new deb right now, so will send you a testing build that includes a failsafe to ensure that the homescreen wallpaper is animated out when unlocking.
    2014-04-14 11:50 PM
    I'm putting together a new deb right now, so will send you a testing build that includes a failsafe to ensure that the homescreen wallpaper is animated out when unlocking.
    Worked like a charm, thanks Matt it's all fixed now with the file you sent me. By the way, i noticed in 0.3.8 changlog there's pod cast integration, how does that work ?.

Love the auki integration .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-15 at 02:35 AM.
    2014-04-15 02:02 AM
    Maybe I'm just missing a setting or something, but is there a way to have the background fade under notifications? I have the Fade Under Notifications toggled on in Advanced, but my notifications still can't be read over the lockscreen wallpaper.
    2014-04-15 02:13 AM
    How i'm rocking it :-

2014-04-15 02:17 AM
    Maybe I'm just missing a setting or something, but is there a way to have the background fade under notifications? I have the Fade Under Notifications toggled on in Advanced, but my notifications still can't be read over the lockscreen wallpaper.
    That should be the one - it should fade out the HTML lockscreen. I'm going to do a test this end, then head off to bed!

EDIT: It looks like HTML lockscreens are fading out for me! Could I see a screenshot at all of when it should fade but doesn't please?
    2014-04-15 03:07 AM
    This Lockscreen Setup illustrates it well. When you are trying to read the message preview it does not blur underneath it... The Widget does blur.

Would be helpful to have the blur behind the preview as well, otherwise the preview is unreadable with light colored lockscreens.

Should Add: i5s on iOS 7.0.6.

Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-04-15 at 09:12 PM.
    2014-04-15 04:07 AM
    What are the names of all the .PNG's? (half circles)
    You might've already got this sorted out, but just in case: the .png files are [email protected] and LockSlideIndicator.png. All you have to do is rename those in whichever theme you're using.

Matt, how hard would it be to incorporate a toggle switch for those indicators?
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-04-15 06:29 AM
    my lockscreen background lose quality when i set blur to 0, anyone have the same problem?
    wallpaper

background
    Last edited by ryu111; 2014-04-15 at 07:43 AM.
    2014-04-15 07:40 AM
    I'll be looking into it for after the first release on Cydia, as I'm gearing up for submittal now! Bug fixing is all I'm doing these next two days

I may, err, be working on animation right now...
    Ok, **** everything, this is the best thing along with Auxo 2.

It's extremely worth it! *-*

Thanks for the hard work and "fast-answering"

prev: BlMyCH8IIAAQ3Sv.jpg
    Dynamic wallpaper though!
    Last edited by iPox; 2014-04-15 at 04:16 PM.
    2014-04-15 04:13 PM
    You may be already overwhelmed by everybody's posts and what's worse, I've got something to add as well.
    Sorry. )':

After the last update I noticed that my iPhone locks itself automatically while I'm using camera. I just swipe left on the Convergance lockscreen to access camera, take a photo, try to edit it and after a couple of seconds it locks, even if I touch the screen. Haven't experienced it earlier.
    It may have something to do with the option to change lock delay time, I think.

Just sayin'

Don't worry about all these issues; they just show, how much you've accomplished and that people know, they can rely on you, Matt. Other devs scarcely even reply to the bug reporting..
    Last edited by HappyBlack; 2014-04-15 at 06:36 PM.
    2014-04-15 06:33 PM
    This Lockscreen Setup illustrates it well. When you are trying to read the message preview it does not blur underneath it... The Widget does blur.

Would be helpful to have the blur behind the preview as well, otherwise the preview is unreadable with light colored lockscreens.

+1 Matt.

Same thing for me when i touch the unlock button (without unlocking the phone).

You may be already overwhelmed by everybody's posts and what's worse, I've got something to add as well.
    Sorry. )':

After the last update I noticed that my iPhone locks itself automatically while I'm using camera. I just swipe left on the Convergance lockscreen to access camera, take a photo, try to edit it and after a couple of seconds it locks, even if I touch the screen. Haven't experienced it earlier.
    It may have something to do with the option to change lock delay time, I think.

Just sayin'

Don't worry about all these issues; they just show, how much you've accomplished and that people know, they can rely on you, Matt. Other devs scarcely even reply to the bug reporting..
    I confirm

No doubt That Matt will correct this soon .
    Last edited by Dacal; 2014-04-15 at 06:50 PM.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-04-15 06:45 PM
    What are you guys using as security for your lock screens ?. When i use the apple past code lock i get constant crashes . If i use AndroidLock XT and turn off Apple's passcode lock Convergance works fine but Touch ID stops working and if i swipe up to get to Androidlock i get stuck on the blank wallpaper or it just goes back to the Convergance screen .

If i disable Apple's passcode lock the lock screen works fine but Touch ID is disabled also and i have no form of lock security
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-15 at 08:26 PM.
    2014-04-15 08:24 PM
    No issues on native passcode lock. I have an i5, ios 7.0.6 bro.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-04-15 08:56 PM
    What are you guys using as security for your lock screens ?. When i use the apple past code lock i get constant crashes . If i use AndroidLock XT and turn off Apple's passcode lock Convergance works fine but Touch ID stops working and if i swipe up to get to Androidlock i get stuck on the blank wallpaper or it just goes back to the Convergance screen .

If i disable Apple's passcode lock the lock screen works fine but Touch ID is disabled also and i have no form of lock security
    The WebView bug in iOS 7.0.x is well known and was the most common discussion since we got jailbreak. ApplePasscode Lock ON makes any LockScreens with medium to high animation very crashey. This is not a problem with Convergence - nor can Matt fix it. It happens with LockHTML3 and GroovyLock too when ApplePasscode Lock is on.

If you really want/need passcode lock on and want crash-free lock screens.. Use Lockscreens without or with little animation.

This is not fixable until we get a jailbreak for 7.1 where the WebView bug was corrected from what I've heard.
    2014-04-15 09:05 PM

Should Add: i5s on iOS 7.0.6.

Is this transparent lockscreen or you just took a screenshot of your springboard then photoshoped the Simpson in front of it?
    BTW, it's awesome
    2014-04-15 10:05 PM
    The WebView bug in iOS 7.0.x is well known and was the most common discussion since we got jailbreak. ApplePasscode Lock ON makes any LockScreens with medium to high animation very crashey. This is not a problem with Convergence - nor can Matt fix it. It happens with LockHTML3 and GroovyLock too when ApplePasscode Lock is on.

If you really want/need passcode lock on and want crash-free lock screens.. Use Lockscreens without or with little animation.

This is not fixable until we get a jailbreak for 7.1 where the WebView bug was correctedeven from what I've heard.
    All that you are saying i know, i just thought people found a way or a lock method they can use for security and use animated locks without any crashes .

For example, before 0.3.8 update i was using AndroidLock XT and i could turn off Apple's passcode lock and everything worked fine Touch ID and all no matter even if i used a high animation Lock, if you look back in the thread you'll see where i post about it .

I know about the webview bug trust me .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-15 at 10:19 PM.
    2014-04-15 10:07 PM
3,240 ... 3644454647485696146 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD