Hey Matchstic! Was wondering if you took a look at what I requested a few days ago.
    No need to rush it or anything, I'm just wondering.
    Have a great day!
    2014-04-20 12:54 AM
    And you "can't" see Siri on top of Convergence.. Right? (In post #1057)

I was asking for people on 5S who "can" see Siri overtop... I don't believe it's working for any of us on 5S. And Matt doesn't have a 64bit test phone I don't think..
    Correct, not working. Just thought I'd add in that I'm using a 5s and it does not work.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-04-20 01:09 AM
    Correct, not working. Just thought I'd add in that I'm using a 5s and it does not work.
    In that case, we've got a useful pattern! I have a feeling then I'm returning the incorrect floating point number in my hooks on arm64 - will send another test very shortly to see the effects of a change I've just made.
    2014-04-20 01:27 AM
    Yes!!!!! Matt, your new deb fixed it!!!! I knew it was a 64 bit thing.. .. Thanks!!!!!
    2014-04-20 01:38 AM
    On my 5s Siri works but there no visual or siri interface i just can hear it . Ooh, i guess New said it's fixed .
    2014-04-20 01:56 AM
    On my 5s Siri works but there no visual or siri interface i just can hear it . Ooh, i guess New said it's fixed .
    A test is currently going out for that, seemd like we've had success so far. Will PM you a link to the build
    2014-04-20 01:59 AM
    Fixed on my end now. Thanks a lot for the help, Matt, and others. Thanks to NewD for suggesting it was a 32/64 bit issue.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-04-20 02:12 AM
    You had already said that 3 posts before.. I was just confused why you'd say it again after I was looking for people for whom it "did not" work on 5S.. All good, though! We have a fix now!

That was the issue for all of us on 5S; Siri working but not showing on screen. Which is a major problem when you want to look at what she's doing before confirming.

A test is currently going out for that, seemd like we've had success so far. Will PM you a link to the build
    You are the MAN!, Matt.. Thanks for finding a fix so quick!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-04-20 at 02:22 AM.
    2014-04-20 02:20 AM
    Yeah that did Max, fixed with that deb .
    2014-04-20 03:42 AM
    This may already have been asked or requested, but I'd like to be able to snooze reminders, and other notifications if possible, from the LS.

I really like how they can be easily dismissed.
    2014-04-20 04:03 AM
    This may already have been asked or requested, but I'd like to be able to snooze reminders, and other notifications if possible, from the LS.

I really like how they can be easily dismissed.
    Alright, so, when you hit the dismiss button do they cancel?

======================================

If anyone has any issues where the device would freeze whilst unlocking, I have a new build to test out. Let me know if you're willing to test it please!
    2014-04-20 12:36 PM
    Yeah, dismissing works fine.
    2014-04-20 03:16 PM
    Matt, I really appreciate your efforts. I imagine you as a non-stop-thinking-of-how-and-what-to-improve-in-next-GM dev, and you're only 18! I wish I had so much patience and vigor..
    Though, that's not, what I'm writing for.. Everybody knows you're decent guy. (:

What I wanted to bring on is: can we count on a switch whether to blur the wallpaper after receiving a notification or not? I can clearly see what's going on my screen without the blur, which, honestly, ruins my lockscreen simplicity.
    However, it may come in handy, when I change my wallpaper. And that's why the switch would be perfect.
    Last edited by HappyBlack; 2014-04-20 at 04:41 PM.
    2014-04-20 04:08 PM
    Matt, I really appreciate your efforts. I imagine you as a non-stop-thinking-of-how-and-what-to-improve-in-next-GM dev, and you're only 18! I wish I had so much patience and vigor..
    Though, that's not, what I'm writing for.. Everybody knows you're decent guy. (:

What I wanted to bring on is: can we count on a switch whether to blur the wallpaper after receiving a notification or not? I can clearly see what's going on my screen without the blur, which, honestly, ruins my lockscreen simplicity.
    However, it may come in handy, when I change my wallpaper. And that's why the switch would be perfect.
    Aha, thanks mate!

Yep, that will be added as an option, most likely in the first update on the ModMyi repo. It's going to take a couple of days to get translations updated for it, so it's going to be a little slower to add new features into settings.
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-04-20 at 11:12 PM.
    2014-04-20 11:09 PM
    Matt, got a new random problem. I'm running groovylock background and sometimes, not all the time, when I try to swipe up to unlock, the background shifts underneath instead of going to passcode. It doesn't crash, and I can put the groovylock background back in place and try to unlock again with no problem. Really weird. I wish I could show you what's happening but I know it's not normal. Just started doing it too. Random.
    2014-04-21 03:07 AM
    It is not recommended to run any other LS platform alongside Comvergance. The same is true for any tweaks that perform the same function. U must decide which tweak to use.
    2014-04-21 03:51 AM
    It is not recommended to run any other LS platform alongside Comvergance. The same is true for any tweaks that perform the same function. U must decide which tweak to use.
    Actually, convergence does work with groovylock. You're obviously new to this thread or you would know that groovylock, cydget, and some others are compatable with convergence, as Matt has already cleared and worked out most of the bugs. But thanks for the input anyway. For the most part it works flawlessly anyway, just have this random issue.
    2014-04-21 04:05 AM
    For the most part it works flawlessly anyway, just have this random issue.
    Well obviously it doesn't work too flawlessly if u r having this issue. Also, I never said it wouldn't work, I said it is not recommended. I hope u understand the distinction. It is always a best practice when having several tweaks with redundant features to only use one to avoid potential conflict.

For example, Springtomize 3, Icon0matic, and classic dock can all remove the dock background. It is "RECOMMENED" to not use all three tweaks to remove the dock background. I hope this clears things up for u.
    2014-04-21 04:14 AM
    Well obviously it doesn't work too flawlessly if u r having this issue. Also, I never said it wouldn't work, I said it is not recommended. I hope u understand the distinction. It is always a best practice when having several tweaks with redundant features to only use one to avoid potential conflict.
    I hate when these noobs come to a thread and just give out advice like they have been involved on some kind of development team since the beginning!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-04-21 04:34 AM
    I hate when these noobs come to a thread and just give out advice like they have been involved on some kind of development team since the beginning!
    I know...I know. I should just keep my noob mouth shut. I just wish I would have known about this tweak sooner, then maybe I would be better informed on known bugs.
    2014-04-21 04:38 AM
3,240 ... 444525354555664104154 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD