ImageUploadedByModMyi1398938975.679931.jpg

Yup....works awesome! Thanks again. Still working on the other elements....
    2014-05-01 12:10 PM
    2014-05-01 02:31 PM
    Hi! First of all, love this tweak!!!! Its awesome. I've been waiting for a usable calendar widget since iwidgets came out .

Question, I've read that Matt is working on integrating the NC to the lockscreen. Even though I'd like that, since I have a facebook widget on my NC that I use a lot, I was wondering if that meant the disabling of the widgets on top of the lockscreen, which I wouldn't like.

Another thing, I read somewhere that there was and Addon (Convergance) section in Cydia, but I don't see it

Again, awesome tweak!
    2014-05-01 06:59 PM
    I have not heard or discussed with Matt about how the NC is going to work yet.

There is a convergance addon section in cydia:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1398964564.954977.jpg

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-01 07:16 PM
    Ok. Just wanted to know

I don't have the addon. Is it on any special repo?
    2014-05-01 07:34 PM
    I would think that it shows up under "Sections" in cydia, but you may need to add the repo:

repo.incendo.ws

2014-05-01 07:50 PM
    That was it. Thanks, King
    2014-05-01 08:06 PM
    Hey all,

Been hit quite hard with schoolwork this week, so development has slowed to a crawl. So far, I've gotten the Touch ID lag issues nailed, and various smaller bug fixes such as status bar gestures on the homscreen with Activator. I'm hoping to then focus on battery drain issues, and then get a new build out onto the beta repo by the weekend.

Also, I'm sure you've all seen Stride 2. I'm talking to Adam Bell, and we're trying to get the two working together. it's been a little harder than expected, so no ETA on that just yet.
    2014-05-01 09:44 PM
    What about Passbook notifications? I don't get them with Convergance.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-05-01 09:45 PM
    What about Passbook notifications? I don't get them with Convergance.
    To be honest, I had completely forgotten about Passbook, as I've never had the opportunity to use it! I'll take a quick look now to see how it might be possible to add support.

EDIT: Could you send me a screenshot please for what Passbook looks like by default on iOS 7? Might help tracking down the needed headers to work with
    2014-05-01 09:46 PM
    To be honest, I had completely forgotten about Passbook, as I've never had the opportunity to use it! I'll take a quick look now to see how it might be possible to add support.

EDIT: Could you send me a screenshot please for what Passbook looks like by default on iOS 7? Might help tracking down the needed headers to work with
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398975936.860580.jpg

Here you go. Hope it helps.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-05-01 10:25 PM
    Hello... Can anybody tell me how I can move a HTML wallpaper a little bit up? Tried to change height at .cs file as I've managed to do with LockHTML3, but no luck... Is there any plist to edit ?
    2014-05-01 11:42 PM
    Hello... Can anybody tell me how I can move a HTML wallpaper a little bit up? Tried to change height at .cs file as I've managed to do with LockHTML3, but no luck... Is there any plist to edit ?
    What is the problem?

If you change the "top: 0px;" position in the "body" section of your CSS file, it should move the entire widget up. Change it to -10px to go up!

2014-05-02 01:23 AM
    What is the problem?

If you change the "top: 0px;" position in the "body" section of your CSS file, it should move the entire widget up. Change it to -10px to go up!
    There is no "top: 0px;" position in the "body section. Should I move every position separately?
    2014-05-02 01:47 AM
    What's the latest version of Convergance out now on the beta repo ?. I restore my phone with iLex Rat and i have the beta repo installed, i'm seeing version 1.0.2 which is working perfect for me. No battery drain at all, i have the best battery life ever since doing the restore and removing some tweaks i don't need .
    2014-05-02 02:13 AM
    Great idea Cocco !
    thanks bro the problem is that i don't know how to theme the toggles i don't understand what info.plist i need to make in order to theme those
    2014-05-02 02:19 AM
    There is no "top: 0px;" position in the "body section. Should I move every position separately?
    Then add it.

thanks bro the problem is that i don't know how to theme the toggles i don't understand what info.plist i need to make in order to theme those
    Just copy the charcoal theme and rename the folder to what you want. Now edit the plist file for Author and Name. Make sure that the Name that you put in the plist file is exactly like the folder that you renamed! Change the Icon.png and the [email protected] to your theme icon.

Now when you go in to select your theme, it should be there!

Now just swap out any or all of the png files to what you want. Just maintain the original names and sizes.

Also if you make a theme and only put the png files that you changed along with the info.plist and your Icon files, Convergance will use the default images for the ones that you are missing.

Good luck!

If you need me to test, let me know!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-05-02 at 02:32 AM.

2014-05-02 02:24 AM
    Help - I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.4 - I am jailbroken but I have no tweaks whatsoever, the only things I have installed through Cydia are iFile and iCleaner. I have bought and installed Convergance but I cannot find the settings menu - I go to Settings on my iPhone, and I expect to see it in the alphabetical list of apps, but it is not there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, it does not show up. What is going wrong? Otherwise Convergance appears to be working, but no access to Settings makes it pretty useless. Thanks, Bill.
    2014-05-02 03:43 PM
    Thanks King - I really should get a theme guide written up! Do you mind if I give a link to your post as a temporary solution say on Twitter and reddit? Also, did you get my iMessage about your Convergance issue at all?

Bill, sorry about that, it's a problem my end. If you search for PreferenceLoader in Cydia and install it, you should be fine. You may need to switch your user in Cydia to Hacker, which can be done in Manage > Settings.
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-05-02 at 04:22 PM.
    2014-05-02 04:09 PM
    Thanks, that's got it
    2014-05-02 04:44 PM
3,240 ... 1454626364656674114 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD