LB Evo has just been released on cydia, does convergance play well with it?
    It works but i always get a html popup error before LB Evo starts up and swiping from right to left to launch the setting is a big problem because that's already assign to launching the camera on Convergance .

Also swiping up and down the Theme and Settings Menu doesn't work 90% of the time .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-18 at 07:00 PM.
    2014-05-18 06:51 PM
    Is anyone getting more crashing since the Conv update 48 hours ago? There was also a RocketBootstrap update 48 hours ago too. Is anyone one noticing crashing on 'scrolling' screens up and down - like in the forum or an email? It's random - but I've had at least 5 or 6 in the last couple days since those two updates. Has to be one of the two causing it. My phone gets 'zero' crashing before these two updates. Anyone else?
    2014-05-18 09:42 PM
    Is anyone getting more crashing since the Conv update 48 hours ago? There was also a RocketBootstrap update 48 hours ago too. Is anyone one noticing crashing on 'scrolling' screens up and down - like in the forum or an email? It's random - but I've had at least 5 or 6 in the last couple days since those two updates. Has to be one of the two causing it. My phone gets 'zero' crashing before these two updates. Anyone else?
    Yep got about 3-4 today including freezing for indefinite time and even got stuck on the apple logo a few times . Start happen since yesterday so could be RocketBootStrap. I update RocketBootStrap yesterday and few minutes after updating there was another update for it. Everything was so good before .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-18 at 09:51 PM.
    2014-05-18 09:49 PM
    Yep got about 3-4 today including freezing for indefinite time and even got stuck on the apple logo a few times . Start happen since yesterday so could be RocketBootStrap. I update RocketBootStrap yesterday and few minutes after updating there was another update for it. Everything was so good before .
    Oh. I didn't see a '2nd' update for Bootstrap.. I'll try that. But you did BOTH updates, JA? And still crashing today?

I forget -- which tweaks use RocketBootstrap? Is it just iconOmatic?
    2014-05-18 09:52 PM
    any chance to get convergance to run with customcover tweak?
    I'm actively working on it now! Bought a copy yesterday, so I'm now playing about with it to see what can be done.

Actually was wondering if Jellylock will ever be made to work with Convergence too
    I can't do anything further this end - it needs the dev of JellyLock to add support unfortunately.

Oh. I didn't see a '2nd' update for Bootstrap.. I'll try that. But you did BOTH updates, JA? And still crashing today?

Flipswitch uses it too - it gets installed as a dependancy, and so also with Convergance.
    2014-05-18 11:05 PM

Maybe it was the same update sometimes the don't go through the first time, i didn't pay close attention to the version number . I haven't have a crash for the past say 4 hours now so it seems to be settling down

Off topic, Jake just post on twitter that he made a tweak that you can used to put Html on your Springboard without using iWidget .
    2014-05-18 11:46 PM
    Rocket - went thru a 3rd update a moment ago. We'll see if that fixed it.
    2014-05-19 12:10 AM
    Rocket - went thru a 3rd update a moment ago. We'll see if that fixed it.
    And now a 4th.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-05-19 03:49 AM
    And now a 4th.
    Ah.. Indeed.. Though I haven't crashed for hours now - since the 3rd update. So I think all is stable with Rocket Bootstrap now.. Hopefully..
    2014-05-19 04:10 AM
    Matt, is there any chance 'Longer Message' will work with Convergance, as well? Would love to read the entire message I get on the LockScreen.
    I use biteSMS, though.. Hope there aren't many dependencies.

Cheers.
    2014-05-19 10:38 AM
    In the next update, how can i deactivate the blur when notification is show ?
    2014-05-19 11:28 AM
    Matt hasn't included the feature to turn it off, so far.
    I think that if it's added, you will find it in Settings -> Convergance -> Advanced.
    2014-05-19 01:19 PM
    It works but i always get a html popup error before LB Evo starts up and swiping from right to left to launch the setting is a big problem because that's already assign to launching the camera on Convergance .

Also swiping up and down the Theme and Settings Menu doesn't work 90% of the time .
    Weird, I have NEVER got it to work, not even a single occasion. Swiping to left gives camera, swiping to right gives toggles & no sight of LB Evo
    2014-05-19 02:47 PM
    Ive explained this, but this is per Matt on the Evo thread:

"I'm not sure you're enabling LB Evo correctly within Convergance!

Convergance doesn't use the same settings as Cydget, so you need to enable LB Evo in Convergance > Background. I'd recommend disabling Cydget entirely, as it sounds like you've got two HTML lockscreens running as a result, which is highly likely to cause low memory crashes of SpringBoard."

I hope this helps

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-19 04:44 PM
    I downloaded it and now when I scroll down it just says "Done". When I hit that it just goes back? Wtf e.e
    2014-05-19 04:54 PM
    Download what? From where?

What device?

What firmware?

Help us to help you.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-19 05:20 PM
    I noticed that after the latest update my HTML lockscreen goes half-transparent after receiving the notification despite the fact that I have 'Fade under notifications' set on OFF.

Is it supposed to be like this?

Convergance: A bold new direction-zdj-cie-1.png and Convergance: A bold new direction-zdj-cie-2.png
    2014-05-19 06:06 PM
    After the last update when I swipe to the camera I get a grey screen instat of the camera. When I swipe back or press the homebutton its go's the my LS en then it unlocks immediately. I have no passcode.
    2014-05-19 06:25 PM
    Ive explained this, but this is per Matt on the Evo thread:

"I'm not sure you're enabling LB Evo correctly within Convergance!

Convergance doesn't use the same settings as Cydget, so you need to enable LB Evo in Convergance > Background. I'd recommend disabling Cydget entirely, as it sounds like you've got two HTML lockscreens running as a result, which is highly likely to cause low memory crashes of SpringBoard."

I hope this helps
    Thanks for the tip-off, now I get the dialogue box as follows :
    2014-05-19 06:39 PM
    Rine5 that's the error i mentioned . Since the last update i also have the locks screen not fading under notification problem .
    2014-05-19 06:59 PM
3,240 ... 2868767778798088128 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD