My Camera is not working when I slide it to the lift it just open to my home page! 😞
    2014-05-19 07:05 PM
    Rine5 that's the error i mentioned . Since the last update i also have the locks screen not fading under notification problem .
    This issue with fading is resolved in the latest beta. Or at least, should be. :P

My Camera is not working when I slide it to the lift it just open to my home page! ��
    Yep, that's also a known issue right now. You're using a 5S right?
    Last edited by Matchstic; 2014-05-19 at 10:58 PM.
    2014-05-19 08:01 PM
    This issue with fading is resolved in the lastest beta.

Yep, that's also a known issue right now. You're using a 5S right?
    Yes but it was working 100% before the update ! 😞
    2014-05-19 09:27 PM
    Yes but it was working 100% before the update ! ��
    I needed to completely rewrite camera handling to fix various issues people were having with it, but it seems there was an issue only on the 5S. This is now resolved, so I'm now sorting out one final issue then issuing a new update. Apologies for the inconvienance this might have caused today!
    2014-05-19 09:32 PM
    I needed to completely rewrite camera handling to fix various issues people were having with it, but it seems there was an issue only on the 5S. This is now resolved, so I'm now sorting out one final issue then issuing a new update. Apologies for the inconvienance this might have caused today!
    Ok cool bro! When you get it right I would like to donate !! 😎👍💰💰
    Just live use a email where we can donate for your hard work thanks ! 😎👍📲
    2014-05-19 10:29 PM
    The camera fix for iPhone 5S users is now live! It turns out it was a very simple error too...

Ok cool bro! When you get it right I would like to donate !! 
    Just live use a email where we can donate for your hard work thanks ! 
    No need to donate mate! If you do want to, it's [email protected], but honestly, it's cool.
    2014-05-19 11:00 PM
    The camera fix for iPhone 5S users is now live! It turns out it was a very simple error too...

No need to donate mate! If you do want to, it's [email protected], but honestly, it's cool.
    Mush better bro! Check your email bro & thank you very mush!! 😎👍📲 now work on more theme to add on to it!! 😎👍📲
    2014-05-19 11:05 PM
    Mush better bro! Check your email bro & thank you very mush!! ������ now work on more theme to add on to it!! ������
    Thanks mate!

------------

The fading issues with HTML that have been reported I'm also seeing now, so will target that this next hour.
    2014-05-19 11:18 PM
    Hey Matt were you still looking at adding back the NC if you have no widgets?

Keep up the excellent work!

And anyone tried lockinfo7 beta with Convergance?
    Last edited by Splatty79; 2014-05-20 at 03:44 AM.
    2014-05-20 03:37 AM
    What's the point?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-20 04:02 AM
    What's the point?
    of life?

Calendar on lockscreen, email handling, notification handling etc
    2014-05-20 04:07 AM
    But convergance does all of this.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-05-20 04:19 AM
    But convergance does all of this.
    Mostly. No calendar on screen, and if I dismiss a notification (eg a text or email) I want it to be read like in lockinfo. Is this possible?
    2014-05-20 04:34 AM
    Mostly. No calendar on screen, and if I dismiss a notification (eg a text or email) I want it to be read like in lockinfo. Is this possible?
    Well, dismissing a notification *should* set it to be read - in code I remove the notification from the NC, and then decrease the badge number, so it should set it as read.

The calendar on the homescreen can be done, although it will mostly likely need a tweak for Convergance. This is fairly easy to do if you're looking for the same style as the Convergance widget
    2014-05-20 09:54 AM
    My Camera is not working when I slide it to the lift it just open to my home page! ��
    I have the same problem on my I4 and In the next update, how can i deactivate the blur when notification is show ?
    2014-05-20 10:45 AM
    I have the same problem on my I4 and In the next update, how can i deactivate the blur when notification is show ?
    This bug is now fixed as of an hour ago, along with fading issues with HTML (I think). I've also just added in a switch for deactivating the blur - it just needs translations for it now, but I'll get this next beta out before they come in.
    2014-05-20 12:56 PM
    Hello again. The girl with the update problems is back. Since the last update, my phone sometimes blurs the lockscreen for no reason and it gets stuck there. I cannot unlock the phone or acces the camera or toggles. I can receive a phone call, though, but thats's about it. Any suggestions? Im on iphone 5.
    2014-05-20 01:59 PM
    Hello again. The girl with the update problems is back. Since the last update, my phone sometimes blurs the lockscreen for no reason and it gets stuck there. I cannot unlock the phone or acces the camera or toggles. I can receive a phone call, though, but thats's about it. Any suggestions? Im on iphone 5.
    Hi girl with the update problems!! 😁✌️ Have you update this morning? I had the same problem intel last night that he updated . On my 5s it's working mush better.
    2014-05-20 02:23 PM
    Well, dismissing a notification *should* set it to be read - in code I remove the notification from the NC, and then decrease the badge number, so it should set it as read.
    Thanks Matt. It doesn't set it to be read on mine, is this in an update?

And we're u planning on bringing back the NC?

Cheers mate
    2014-05-20 03:11 PM
    Hi girl with the update problems!! 😁✌️ Have you update this morning? I had the same problem intel last night that he updated . On my 5s it's working mush better.
    I just updated. Let's see how it goes. Thanks !
    2014-05-20 04:46 PM
3,240 ... 2969777879808189129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD