Okay so on the new JB this is what I was runningImageUploadedByModMyi1403717153.945940.jpg and shortly after putting Touch ID on it crashed

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-06-25 07:26 PM
    Just made the jump but haven't tried it yet still setting up

King and NewD what was it you guys liked? CCToggles? Or another one?

I use CCSettings and KoH uses CCToggles on his test phone (iP4). He's still on iOS6 on his main iP5
    2014-06-25 07:37 PM
    Anyone have any good HTML setups they'd be willing to share??

2014-06-26 09:01 AM
    Anyone have any good HTML setups they'd be willing to share??

Take a look here http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=837609

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2014-06-26 10:24 AM
    Hmmm now after updating my Auxo 2 is broken, bummer crashes every time one of the buttons is pressed and that's even after uninstalling CCSettings

2014-06-26 02:27 PM
    Hmmm now after updating my Auxo 2 is broken, bummer crashes every time one of the buttons is pressed and that's even after uninstalling CCSettings

You're on iOS 7.1.1?

2014-06-26 02:55 PM
    Have you updated RocketBootStrap from this morning in Cydia? I think Auxo relies on that.
    2014-06-26 04:34 PM
    Yes on 7.1.1, pretty sure I updated prior to the crashing. I'll try again and report back

2014-06-26 05:53 PM
    Just reloaded Auxo 2 without CCSettings as soon as I hit the rotation lock button in Auxo it crashed same as before

2014-06-26 07:06 PM

I'm on 7.1.1 on my iPad and Auxo 2 works fine .
    2014-06-26 08:39 PM
    Must say it's pretty strange considering I don't have very many tweaks installed yet. Just clean install and the basics. Thasar was saying HSD isn't working on 7.1.1 but it's fine for me. Perhaps there's the conflict

2014-06-26 10:11 PM
    Can someone remind me where the themes for Covergence are installed? I want to replace the handler image

Edit: found it

Last edited by Mav1971; 2014-06-28 at 01:51 PM.
    2014-06-28 01:28 PM
    convergance Audi R8........thx

2014-06-28 06:25 PM
    Well i updated my 5s to 7.1.1 and i'm using Apple passcode and Touch ID and convergence with "Circle Weather v09 " and Erayser animated SB . Been running it since 7:00am this morning and no crash .
    2014-06-30 05:51 PM
    Must say it's pretty strange considering I don't have very many tweaks installed yet. Just clean install and the basics. Thasar was saying HSD isn't working on 7.1.1 but it's fine for me. Perhaps there's the conflict

Auxo2 have conflict with LockHTML also use cccobtrols with auxo and not ccsetings as those are not realy compatible with auxo ether

Now could someone told an noob like me how to theme those toggles from this great tweak?i send PM to Mat 2 weeks ago and still no answear from him i will appreciate if someone could explain me how to make that info.plist to can change the toggles

Last edited by cocco26; 2014-06-30 at 06:42 PM.
    2014-06-30 06:40 PM
    Auxo2 have conflict with LockHTML also use cccobtrols with auxo and not ccsetings as those are not realy compatible with auxo ether

Now could someone told an noob like me how to theme those toggles from this great tweak?i send PM to Mat 2 weeks ago and still no answear from him i will appreciate if someone could explain me how to make that info.plist to can change the toggles

Huge apologies for not getting back to you! You can theme the toggles in two ways - either via that LockToggles folder or making a WinterBoard theme that affects Flipswitch toggles.

With the LockToggles method, you want to make the LockToggles folder in your own theme, and then drop in Info.plists.images from the Default theme into your folder. Rename that copy to Info.plist.

Each toggle has it's own folder in /Library/Switches, and the naming setup for the themed images is as so:

<switch indentifier>-glyph-<on|off>@2x.png

You MUST also have a [email protected] version of the image there too. To find the identifier, just check the Info.plist in each switch folder as mentioned abpve.
    2014-06-30 11:16 PM
    Huge apologies for not getting back to you! You can theme the toggles in two ways - either via that LockToggles folder or making a WinterBoard theme that affects Flipswitch toggles.

With the LockToggles method, you want to make the LockToggles folder in your own theme, and then drop in Info.plists.images from the Default theme into your folder. Rename that copy to Info.plist.

Each toggle has it's own folder in /Library/Switches, and the naming setup for the themed images is as so:

<switch indentifier>-glyph-<on|off>@2x.png

You MUST also have a [email protected] version of the image there too. To find the identifier, just check the Info.plist in each switch folder as mentioned abpve.
    no problem just that i like to have them all themed to look nice now if i get well the toggle should be as this for ex:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

as i have that LockToggles into my themed just that iff thee names are ok like that and after that i place the info.plists.images into the folder with the name of info.plist did i get this all right sow far?
    2014-06-30 11:45 PM
    seem to be getting a lot of crashing since the last update. Rebooting my phone and trying to unlock resprings my device :S. Didn't seem to have this problem prior to the update when 7.1.1 was released.
    2014-07-01 12:00 AM
    Well i updated my 5s to 7.1.1 and i'm using Apple passcode and Touch ID and convergence with "Circle Weather v09 " and Erayser animated SB . Been running it since 7:00am this morning and no crash .
    Yep. The WebView bug has lost a little of its teeth after 7.1.1.. But it's still there. Put UniAW6.4_SBTML in "Thunderstorm/Demo Mode".. with passcode lock on -- and your phone will eventually crash.. LOL!!. Promise.. So the problem isn't totally gone.. but things are better on 7.1.1 with passcode and animation on LS.
    2014-07-01 01:05 AM
    no problem just that i like to have them all themed to look nice now if i get well the toggle should be as this for ex:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

as i have that LockToggles into my themed just that iff thee names are ok like that and after that i place the info.plists.images into the folder with the name of info.plist did i get this all right sow far?
    Yep, sounds good so far, although make sure it's com.a3tweaks.switch.airplane-mode for your indentifier there! You'll also need

eg
    com.a3tweaks.switch.airplane-mode-glyph-off.png

without the @2x to work around an annoying thing with Flipswitch. Other than that, looks good to me so far!

seem to be getting a lot of crashing since the last update. Rebooting my phone and trying to unlock resprings my device :S. Didn't seem to have this problem prior to the update when 7.1.1 was released.
    I'm going to be pushing out a beta as soon as I have word it all works fine that includes fixes for 7.1, but in the meantime could you send me the latest crash for SpringBoard found in /var/mobile/Library/Logs/CrashReporter please (not LatestCrash.ips though)
    2014-07-01 02:05 AM
3,240 ... 3979878889909199139 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD