I have done several Instagram themes before the recent upgrade but after the upgrade, it kind of messes up and I have no idea how I can theme the following images in the Library folder:

Instagram Theme Question-1.png

The thing is, some of the images which are important in Instagram are found in the 'Library' folders.
    There is:
    Instagram>Instagram.app [I do know how to theme the images in this folder]

Instagram>Library>Application Support>Instagram>assets

Does anyone know how to theme the images in assets or which folder should I put it into?

Thanks.
    2013-11-22 10:21 AM
    Have u tried duplicating that same directory structure in your theme folder?
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-11-26 08:58 PM
    Have u tried duplicating that same directory structure in your theme folder?
    Yeap! But it still doesn't work. ><
    2013-11-27 12:05 PM
    Might be an area WB doesn't hook into. Is there any info.plist files in there?Id almost try copying the Instagram Info.plist file dropping it in where u need it then renaming the CFBundleIdentifier to a version 2 of the original ID.Like Springboard is com.apple.springboard & I'd just add a 2 to the end of it but with the Instagram Bundle ID.

Otherwise u may have to manual theme it...the info.plist idea should work but only if you're game...I'd edit the copied info.plist with iFile in Property List mode & just hit edit & delete some of the fields that you don't need.

See if that works
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-11-27 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD