User Tag List

Hi. I uploaded my theme called Snow Theme yesterday.
    I don't have no problem when I tested on my iPod Touch 4th
    (OS 5.1.1)before I submitted to ModMyi. However, when I tried to download from Cydia and install it on iPod, it got errors.Theme Downloading Error-unnamed.png
    When I zipped the Theme folder, i gave the name of the folder "Snow Theme 2". So the zip file name is also "Snow Theme 2." Is there any way the names of the Theme folder and the zip file maybe a problem?
    Or the problem is caused by something.......
    I am good at making themes but not at that kind of stuffs......you know.
    And some people also emailed me that they also had that kind of problem while downloading the theme.
    Here is some of the logs are:

dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (//Applications/Cydia.app/MobileCydia) is setuid or setgid
    2013-12-26 19:07:53.419 MobileCydia[316:e07] Setting Language: en_US
    2013-12-26 19:07:53.533 MobileCydia[316:e07] dlopen(/Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib, 9): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ImageIO.framework/ImageIO
    Referenced from: /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries/WinterBoard.dylib
    Reason: image not found
    S:pmstatus:dpkg-exec:0:Running dpkg
    O:(Reading database ... 10058 files and directories currently installed.)
    O:Preparing to replace com.modmyi.snowtheme 1.0 (using .../com.modmyi.snowtheme_2.0_iphoneos-arm.deb) ...
    S:pmstatus:com.modmyi.snowtheme:9.09091:Preparing com.modmyi.snowtheme
    dpkg-deb: file `/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.snowtheme_2.0_iphoneos-arm.deb' contains ununderstood data member data.tar.xz , giving up
    dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.snowtheme_2.0_iphoneos-arm.deb (--unpack):
    subprocess dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile returned error exit status 2
    O:Unpacking replacement com.modmyi.snowtheme ...
    S:pmerror:/var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.snowtheme_2.0_iphoneos-arm.deb:9.09091:subprocess dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile returned error exit status 2
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    /var/cache/apt/archives/com.modmyi.snowtheme_2.0_iphoneos-arm.deb
    E:[Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)]

Guys, Please help me solve the problem.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by jimdiscutidor; 2013-12-27 at 03:55 AM.
    Tnt
    2013-12-27 03:27 AM
    Sounds like a packaging issue. Are you on Mac or PC?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-12-27 04:52 AM
    MacBook Air. Lastest OS.
    Tnt
    2013-12-27 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD