User Tag List

Uhh, psd is Photoshop file right? :-( I don't know anything about that......Don't know how to set it up. Can you provide me a jpeg instead? Thanx mate.
    Here you go. It's 640x1136, but it still looks fine if you're using parallax.

77-borromean-purple-77.png
    If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?
    2014-01-20 02:40 PM
    Here you go. It's 640x1136, but it still looks fine if you're using parallax.

77-borromean-purple-77.png
    Thanks man,

but your lockscreen is standard lockscreen from ios? I also would like the springboard wallpaper.
    2014-01-20 03:06 PM
    Thanks man,

but your lockscreen is standard lockscreen from ios? I also would like the springboard wallpaper.
    Yes, it's the standard lockscreen, all I did was change the font (unless I'm forgetting something). Here's the wallpaper.

77-spotlight-blue.png
    If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?
    2014-01-20 03:23 PM
    my calendar app is anydo`s calendar. beautiful i think, but cant get it to change icon,
    appinfo say bundle Cal.app id com.anydo.Cal
    but i cant get it to change the icon to what i want
    help needed
    2014-01-20 03:39 PM
    The weather icon I think you're talking about is the one that came with the theme for the stock weather app. I just added the "TWC". You can find it in com.apple.weather.
    Yupp felt stupid when I noticed that bit found a different icon in the weatherpro bundle and a bank icon in another bundle so now I'm satisfied 👍

Attachment 651759

Groovylock works great.
    Thx to the makers.
    How did you make it work?I've moved the lock from winterboard to groovylock but I have a widget weather base in wb??

It doesn't work this way..it's all white could you post instructions please?
    Last edited by Kaospassageraren; 2014-01-20 at 04:22 PM.
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2014-01-20 03:54 PM
    my calendar app is anydo`s calendar. beautiful i think, but cant get it to change icon,
    appinfo say bundle Cal.app id com.anydo.Cal
    but i cant get it to change the icon to what i want
    help needed
    Bundle folder is right, icon is: cal-120.png
    Clean your cache manually and reboot. Should work
    2014-01-20 04:41 PM
    Basically the Icon folder is working, but I have 2 annoying issues:

1. When I press one of these icons, I can see (just for the half a second) the original icon again
    2. Inside folders or when moving one of these icons in or out of folders the icon theming is completely gone.

Don't know if I'm the only one, I use latest Winterboard version.
    Anything we can do, to solve this problem? I also see the squares of the old icons, when I close an app.
    2014-01-20 04:51 PM
    Is also done with hiddensetting combined with iconomatic.
    (the shadow is posted by Blue, believe Page 21)

Folders only activate Allow nested Folders.

Icon adaptive folder Colors
    Max Brightness, Color Alpha, White Alpha to 0,0

Deactivate Folders icon and Blur Close-Boxes.

I can't mess with my Hidden Settings, my phone crashes when i do.
    2014-01-20 04:54 PM
    Bundle folder is right, icon is: cal-120.png
    Clean your cache manually and reboot. Should work
    THANKS it works forgot to manuel clear the cashe folder
    2014-01-20 05:06 PM
    Really enjoying this theme. Changed a couple of icons and found a touch weather widget that also gives the 4-day forecast. Then added a matching lockscreen.

Hey. What weather widget gives 4 day forecast??

Everything is really coming together! Finally starting to like ios7! To many to thank! So thanks to all!
    Happy? What lockscreen app is that with the weather info? Thanks
    2014-01-20 05:40 PM
    Yupp felt stupid when I noticed that bit found a different icon in the weatherpro bundle and a bank icon in another bundle so now I'm satisfied 👍

How did you make it work?I've moved the lock from winterboard to groovylock but I have a widget weather base in wb??

It doesn't work this way..it's all white could you post instructions please?
    Its a app called groovylock from groovycarrot. He sent to cydia yesterday i downloaded it from a link on twitter, i think durben put there but iam not sure.
    For me it is on cydia today , and it works great with html lockscreens.
    2014-01-20 05:52 PM
    Yes, it's the standard lockscreen, all I did was change the font (unless I'm forgetting something). Here's the wallpaper.

77-spotlight-blue.png
    Sital, do you know what font it is? (you need a tweak to change the font right?) What is parallax? Do i need it? I searched for it in Cydia, but it is not compatible with iOS7 it said. Sorry mate for all these questions.
    2014-01-20 06:35 PM
    I can't mess with my Hidden Settings, my phone crashes when i do.
    Jawonder do you have iconomatic enabled allready?
    Maybe first try without iconomatic..and first setup Hidden settings.
    2014-01-20 07:08 PM
    Where i can find the groovylock ?
    2014-01-20 07:14 PM
    Jawonder do you have iconomatic enabled allready?
    Maybe first try without iconomatic..and first setup Hidden settings.
    i am also trying to get this to work, but nothing happens with the folders, maybe i wil wait to someone make a tweek
    2014-01-20 07:32 PM
    Not sure what I am doing wrong here but I put the Sbiconshadow.png in IconOmatic folder and disabled all the other png files and this is how my folders look now

I know the other files in the IconOmatic are for the iPad but when I saw how my folders looked I thought maybe disabling the other files might fix this.

Any suggestions?
    2014-01-20 07:42 PM
    i only changed the shade (Sbiconshadow.png) from Blue with the one in the folder LiftKit in Iconomatic.
    than enable Iconomatic and enable shadow and put liftKit on top in the themes.

After that try the settings form Hiddensettings 7
    2014-01-20 07:59 PM
    @kyra: Wallpaper Nature without Logo:
    Attached Files
    2014-01-20 09:50 PM
    Where do I find iconomatic at?
    2014-01-20 09:54 PM
    Transparent folders works here

Before

After

Is also done with hiddensetting combined with iconomatic.
    (the shadow is posted by Blue, believe Page 21)

Folders only activate Allow nested Folders.

Icon adaptive folder Colors
    Max Brightness, Color Alpha, White Alpha to 0,0

Deactivate Folders icon and Blur Close-Boxes.

This still isn't working for me. One thing I noticed from your before picture is that your icon shadow is underneath the folder while my shadow is on top of the folder. I wonder if this means anything. EDIT: I updated to latest IconOmatic version and my icon shadow is now behind the folder, but I still can't get rid of the folder with HiddenSettings7.

Sital, do you know what font it is? (you need a tweak to change the font right?) What is parallax? Do i need it? I searched for it in Cydia, but it is not compatible with iOS7 it said. Sorry mate for all these questions.
    The font is called Baumans which you can install with Bytafont 2. Parallax is just the screen effect in iOS 7 where when you move the phone the wallpaper shifts under the icons. The reason I mentioned it is that the wallpapers for this effect are larger (744x1392) than the normal walls. For a simple wallpaper like mine, though, it doesn't really matter.

Hey. What weather widget gives 4 day forecast??
    It's McFly's new widget. Get it here.
    Last edited by Sital; 2014-01-20 at 10:31 PM.
    2014-01-20 10:04 PM
1,525 ... 18262728293038 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD