I'm sure Blue could make a better one, but maybe this will do?

Attachment 652100
    Thanks much bro .
    2014-01-22 04:41 PM
    Hey blue i know you don't have to make icons for anyone it's not your duty but i see where you post that we can make icon request and i've ask twice just for one icon "Viper SmartStart" and you didn't respond even after i quoted your icon request post . You answer everyone else that made request as i can see .

You could just say you can't do it, i would be ok with any answer . I bought all your themes at least i deserve an answer.
    On my todo list. Don't panic

Thanks much bro .
    If you know the bundle folder and icon label please tell me, otherwise I must install the app first.

Is anyone still having issues with using the 77!iwidgets? Ni know before they were causing crashes. I stopped using them because of it. Was it resolved?
    I think this is more an issue of the iWidgets app than on specific iWidgets as it only happens after the last Winterboard update.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-22 at 05:18 PM.
    2014-01-22 05:12 PM
    On my todo list. Don't panic

If you know the bundle folder and icon label please tell me, otherwise I must install the app first.

I think this is more an issue of the iWidgets app than on specific iWidgets as it only happens after the last Winterboard update.
    Strange, i use App info and it says bundle folder unknown . The icon label is "SmarStart.png" and i'm using the Icon folder method in WinterBoard .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-01-22 at 05:34 PM.
    2014-01-22 05:21 PM
    Is anyone still having issues with using the 77!iwidgets? Ni know before they were causing crashes. I stopped using them because of it. Was it resolved?
    i have iwidgets and they dosent crash, but have tryet some of the new lockscreen tweeks groovylock and cydget, then my 5s go in safe mode after 2 min, so the problem is in iwidgets, my phone goes in safe mode when the screen go i dim after 2 min so i think the widgets creator need to look at some code in the playlist or in javascript, i have no idea what to look for
    2014-01-22 07:51 PM
    i was told there was a post regarding installing the bite sms icon can someone tell me where it is or tell me how i do it
    2014-01-22 09:14 PM
    i have iwidgets and they dosent crash, but have tryet some of the new lockscreen tweeks groovylock and cydget, then my 5s go in safe mode after 2 min, so the problem is in iwidgets, my phone goes in safe mode when the screen go i dim after 2 min so i think the widgets creator need to look at some code in the playlist or in javascript, i have no idea what to look for
    Thanks. Hope the Dev works on it.
    2014-01-22 09:24 PM
    Here's an espn one.

Attachment 652041

And the team stream. Let me know if you want something different for either.

Attachment 652044
    whats the icon name for espn score center?
    When you guys post new icons can u please put the bundle folder and icon names with them as well. It will be much appreciated. Appinfo doesn't list icon file names. Ive tried everything listed in post 1 and I can't get the icons to change.
    Last edited by x_IMMORTAL_x; 2014-01-22 at 11:00 PM.
    2014-01-22 10:46 PM
    When you guys post new icons can u please put the bundle folder and icon names with them as well. It will be much appreciated. Appinfo doesn't list icon file names. Ive tried everything listed in post 1 and I can't get the icons to change.
    I have no idea, i don't have those apps. Those were just icons that were requested and I was helping out. I see your overall point though.
    2014-01-22 11:07 PM
    App info gives you the bundle name and when it doesn't list the icon file, scroll down and "open in ifile" then search for icon files and just start naming the files. It tends to be [email protected] or [email protected]~iPhone.png or [email protected]. The espn file is [email protected] and/or [email protected]. I had to make a copy of the icon and name both to get it to work. So you have two icon files in the espn bundle. Hope that made sense.

Hope that helps.
    2014-01-22 11:25 PM
    i was told there was a post regarding installing the bite sms icon can someone tell me where it is or tell me how i do it
    take the icon from the folder (bitesms) place it in var/stash/themes/77/bundle/com.apple.mobilesms
    make sure the name is icon.png. copie that and name it [email protected]~iphone.png
    in bitesms setting at the more stuf mark apple not bitesms
    respring
    2014-01-22 11:32 PM
    Go back a page or two.
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2014-01-22 11:34 PM
    Okay guys, you will LOVE that:
    It was a terrible job, i reworked every single icon to fill the larger icons masks, but

Version 1.1 comes with

3 Different icons shapes/masks, simply changeable at Winterboard

PLUS

4 shadow styles for EACH shape (simple changeable at IconOmatic)

I will submit version 1.1 to Cydia tomorrow. Full changelog follows.

Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-23 at 01:17 AM.
    2014-01-23 01:14 AM
    Blue. You are the Man!! Thanks !
    2014-01-23 01:47 AM
    Okay guys, you will LOVE that:
    It was a terrible job, i reworked every single icon to fill the larger icons masks, but

Version 1.1 comes with

3 Different icons shapes/masks, simply changeable at Winterboard

PLUS

4 shadow styles for EACH shape (simple changeable at IconOmatic)

I will submit version 1.1 to Cydia tomorrow. Full changelog follows.

Man, that is awesome! This is the reason why I love supporting your themes.
    2014-01-23 01:50 AM
    Do we need to install iconOmatic?
    2014-01-23 02:01 AM
    No. You can switch the icon styles at Winterboard.

I added 3 separate theme add ons with all icon masks and removed the icon mask from the 77.theme.
    Now just enable the style you prefer together with the 77.theme. Very very simple.

Only if you want any of the shadows you must install Iconomatic too.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-23 at 02:10 AM.
    2014-01-23 02:06 AM
    Ok thanks
    2014-01-23 02:12 AM
    Anyone know where I can find the my location aol so I can use the gps for my widget? Thanks
    2014-01-23 04:30 AM
    Can't wait for the update! Love this theme.

Attachment 651759

Groovylock works great.
    Thx to the makers.
    Claudio27 - I'm having trouble with this GroovyLock theme. Can you help? I keep getting "no XML" and can't seem to find in MMI where to help with it.
    2014-01-23 05:23 AM
    Hi can somebody tell me how to the bitesms icon?
    Please.
    2014-01-23 09:01 AM
1,525 ... 22303132333442 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD