The widget has a refresh button right on it! So if it doesn't update!
    The weather updates fine, but it doesn't detect a change in my location unless I open the MyLocation app.
    2014-01-13 01:02 AM
    Can I have Icon for myMail app please
    2014-01-13 01:25 AM
    Can anyone send me the file Info.plist from the BankofAmerica.app folder (email to: [email protected]) ?

We can't download the app outside the USA and I need the info in this file for naming icon and bundle folder right.
    2014-01-13 01:54 AM
    Can anyone send me the file Info.plist from the BankofAmerica.app folder (email to: [email protected]) ?

We can't download the app outside the USA and I need the info in this file for naming icon and bundle folder right.
    The bundle is com.bankofamerica.BofA and the icon name is [email protected].
    2014-01-13 02:00 AM
    @Blue - sorry to post this unrelated thing here but I thought I saw you answer this somewhere, I hast can't remember where and can't find it.

So I've had an issue where I used to have Homescreen Designer installed then today went to switch back to Gridlock. Anytime I try to move an icon it completely disappears until I respring. Do you (or anyone for that matter) know what's causing this?

Thanks so much and again sorry for posting here!
    2014-01-13 02:19 AM
    I want to replace the stock photo.png in 77 iWidget
    so i took a private photo and put it in library/iWidgets/77 iWidget/Images
    The Problem is, there are no Changes. I have now a blank white color there. Anyone know whats the prob?
    I did it like in description ;(

EDIT: fixed it i wrote photo.png instead of Photo.png
    Last edited by K_y_r_a; 2014-01-13 at 02:48 AM.
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.
    2014-01-13 02:36 AM
    For me, MyLocation works on iOS7.x as before with iOS 6.x. Turn only sig. change on and then you shouldn't have to bother with it. As Happy says you can use the refresh button to update right away.
    Unfortunately, it's not working for me the way it did on iOS 6. When I traveled earlier today, the widget would not detect my current location even if I hit the update button. The only thing that worked was opening up MyLocation (and I do have just sig. change on).
    2014-01-13 02:47 AM
    What is the best scale to use when putting a picture in the I widget?
    2014-01-13 03:09 AM
    What is the best scale to use when putting a picture in the I widget?
    I just scale my pictures down to the size of the default image which is 174x174.
    2014-01-13 03:31 AM
    Blue can use also add an icon for BiteSMS beta ?. Thanks
    2014-01-13 03:31 AM
    I would like icons for:

Google Chrome
    Alien Blue (reddit)
    Modmyi
    Amazon

I don't have photoshop, so if somebody can do those I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
    2014-01-13 03:57 AM
    Where do I save the wallpapers to? Ive been outta the JB Community since the 6.1.4 jailbreak. I forgot a lot of things lol
    2014-01-13 06:51 AM
    Blue the 77 Iwidget keeps crashing my 5s to safe mode but the other iwidget works fine without any problem
    2014-01-13 07:23 AM
    You got iconoclasm on your phone? If you do that was my culprit or the new one home screen design or something like that I've been reading is also not playing nice!

@ immortal the only way I'm aware of is to save to camera roll right now!
    2014-01-13 10:37 AM
    I would like icons for:

Google Chrome
    Alien Blue (reddit)
    Modmyi
    Amazon

I don't have photoshop, so if somebody can do those I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
    Amazon is icluded. Unfortunately Amazon has specific apps for each country. So the bundle folder name or the icon name may differ. Please check that at the Info.plist file inside the amazon app. Under "Bundle identifier" you can find the name of of the bundle folder

The other icons are coming on my todo list.

Please understand that I can't make 1 Million icons on my own, a complete theme is never possible.

Blue the 77 Iwidget keeps crashing my 5s to safe mode but the other iwidget works fine without any problem
    I had some crashes yesterday just after updating to the latest version of Winterboard. I guess it's a incompatibility with iWidgets. So I hope the iWidgets developer can fix this, I wrote him already
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-01-13 at 11:13 AM.
    2014-01-13 11:09 AM
    There is allready a newer version of winterboard 0.9.3914, maybe this solves some problems?
    2014-01-13 11:44 AM
    Blue !
    Iff I do folders ( the folders name is com.iGO_Myway and com.Traffihunter) my programs /igo,traffihunter and copy to Library/Theme/77 beta/ here.... will change my program icon.Thx
    2014-01-13 12:41 PM
    There is allready a newer version of winterboard 0.9.3914, maybe this solves some problems?
    no update to 0.9.3914 here yet, just checked it
    2014-01-13 01:35 PM
    Blue !
    Iff I do folders ( the folders name is com.iGO_Myway and com.Traffihunter) my programs /igo,traffihunter and copy to Library/Theme/77 beta/ here.... will change my program icon.Thx
    Yes, for each icon we need the right bundle folder, starting with com... and the right named icon inside and copy it into the bundles folder of 77. Alternative: an app-folder, like iGo.app including icon, this must be placed at 77.theme/folders/...here...
    2014-01-13 03:31 PM
    Just got this theme so am gunna have a mess around with the psd today and see what i can do

Can we still ise app info to find out bundle name and icon names?
    2014-01-13 03:33 PM
1,525 ... 78910111959 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD