I am on iPhone 5s. I renamed the eBay icon every different Icon name that I could possibly imagine it would be from the applications folder. I must be missing something here. Haven't played around with making icons in a few years, so maybe I'm just rusty.
    I remember the png's being case sensitive to work correctly. Perhaps checking the info.plist file in the original application will assist?
    2014-01-14 02:55 AM
    I am on iPhone 5s. I renamed the eBay icon every different Icon name that I could possibly imagine it would be from the applications folder. I must be missing something here. Haven't played around with making icons in a few years, so maybe I'm just rusty.
    Make sure you're respringing with WinterBoard after setting icons. It clears that icon cache. Just deselect/select your theme then respring with WinterBoard
    2014-01-14 03:22 AM
    2014-01-14 07:11 AM
    Bit off subject but does anyone know what iconoclasm layout I need for this wallpaper please??

2014-01-14 11:30 AM
    @Answer1o1: Thanks
    2014-01-14 04:12 PM
    Make sure you're respringing with WinterBoard after setting icons. It clears that icon cache. Just deselect/select your theme then respring with WinterBoard
    I still can't get it to work, even with Winterboard respring.

Am I missing something. I'll use eBay Icon as an example:
    Right now I am using AppInfo - Getting name of file (com.ebay.iphone)
    navigate to Library/Themes/0bscure 7.theme/Bundles
    create folder com.ebay.iphone *case sensitive
    place .png of icon inside the new folder
    checking var/mobile/Applications and navigate to the folder for eBay.app
    find icon name ([email protected]) *Careful for case sensitivity
    Name my .png in Library/Themes/0bscure 7.theme/Bundles/com.ebay.iphone to match the one in the .app folder
    2014-01-14 04:37 PM
    Bit off subject but does anyone know what iconoclasm layout I need for this wallpaper please??

If there's not an iconoclasm for this, it looks like a standard 5x5 on HomeScreenDesigner with the two side columns removed. HSD is worth it, in my opinion, since there has not been an update to Gridlock yet. Try it out.
    2014-01-14 04:45 PM
    I made these three icons if anyone wants them...

2014-01-14 04:50 PM
    If anyone is having problems with icons not changing even after resping toggle summer board mode on then off and your icon you just made a bundle for should change.
    2014-01-14 04:53 PM
    If anyone is having problems with icons not changing even after resping toggle summer board mode on then off and your icon you just made a bundle for should change.
    This has been working for me... Thank you

Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-01-14 at 05:47 PM.
    2014-01-14 05:22 PM
    Here are some of the icons i have been working on:
    0bscure 7 is coming!-oovoo.png
    0bscure 7 is coming!-vshare.png
    0bscure 7 is coming!-appaddic.png
    0bscure 7 is coming!-o2.png
    0bscure 7 is coming!-mapmyrun.png
    0bscure 7 is coming!-teamviewer.png
    0bscure 7 is coming!-celsiues.png
    2014-01-14 06:54 PM
    There are still a few I can't get to work... the naming of the Icons can be a real exercise in patience. I still don't have eBay working. Can anyone let me know what name worked for them... I am on an iPhone 5s.
    2014-01-14 07:33 PM
    I didnt read what you guys were discussing in these last pages, but if you are having trouble with app icon names and folders, just download Appinfo from cydia->choose an app you want to find out info on and thats it hope it helped...
    2014-01-14 07:46 PM
    Foldername: eBay.app and put: Icon-40.png Icon-Small.png Icon.png Icon_57x57.png Icon_114x114.png in ebay.app and then move it to Folders
    Last edited by Azper; 2014-01-14 at 07:56 PM.
    2014-01-14 07:50 PM
    I didnt read what you guys were discussing in these last pages, but if you are having trouble with app icon names and folders, just download Appinfo from cydia->choose an app you want to find out info on and thats it hope it helped...
    Foldername: eBay.app and put: Icon-40.png Icon-Small.png Icon.png Icon_57x57.png Icon_114x114.png in ebay.app and then move it to Folders
    Thanks... I was adding in Bundles not in Folders. Once I moved over to Folders everything is working great. Thanks for this. I will post more Icons tonight.
    2014-01-14 08:11 PM
    I wasn't a fan of theme's because most were not complete and were not my style.
    But when I saw this theme, I became a big fan! What a nice theme.
    I love the simple style and the amazing simple icons.
    It's a shame that not all of my apps icons are supported yet, but that's just a matter of time.
    I like to fill in the sheet to ask for some more icons, but some of them are already on the list.
    Is there an option to rank these requests so that they come first.
    For example: When 5 people want the foursquare icon, and 1 wants the angrybirds icon, the prio will be on the foursquare.
    It's just an idea, but maybe more people like this idea.

Greets Maupie
    2014-01-14 09:20 PM
    I wasn't a fan of theme's because most were not complete and were not my style.
    But when I saw this theme, I became a big fan! What a nice theme.
    I love the simple style and the amazing simple icons.
    It's a shame that not all of my apps icons are supported yet, but that's just a matter of time.
    I like to fill in the sheet to ask for some more icons, but some of them are already on the list.
    Is there an option to rank these requests so that they come first.
    For example: When 5 people want the foursquare icon, and 1 wants the angrybirds icon, the prio will be on the foursquare.
    It's just an idea, but maybe more people like this idea.

Greets Maupie
    That's a great idea, I don't know a lot about google spreadsheets so I have no idea if that is possible.
    If I just add a column for votes, people would be able to cheat, even though I'm sure you guys wouldn't do that! Right?
    2014-01-14 09:35 PM
    If there's not an iconoclasm for this, it looks like a standard 5x5 on HomeScreenDesigner with the two side columns removed. HSD is worth it, in my opinion, since there has not been an update to Gridlock yet. Try it out.
    Have tried the standard 5x5 layout and it's no good
    2014-01-14 09:36 PM
    That's a great idea, I don't know a lot about google spreadsheets so I have no idea if that is possible.
    If I just add a column for votes, people would be able to cheat, even though I'm sure you guys wouldn't do that! Right?
    You are absolutely right. I haven't thought about that. Well, then we will have to wait.
    meanwhile, I tried to get my photoshop skills back
    I made some icons myself. Are these good enough to add to the list?

SmartAlarm, Runkeeper and DSAudio
    Attached Thumbnails 0bscure 7 is coming!-dsaudio.png   0bscure 7 is coming!-runkeeper.png   0bscure 7 is coming!-smartalarm.png  
    2014-01-14 09:55 PM
    Just playing around, not really what i was looking for and can't mod myself but i think the home screen looks cool like this:

0bscure 7 is coming!-photo.png

Just realized this thread is for the 5, sorry, I'm on the 4s.

here's an even better one.

0bscure 7 is coming!-boom.png
    Last edited by IronSpider; 2014-01-14 at 10:25 PM.
    Formerly jpcamaro70
    2014-01-14 09:59 PM
533 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD