Hey guys, Im looking for the the folder where I can find the Signal and Wifi Bars..but I can't find them
    Could someone of you help me?
    2014-01-05 05:22 PM
    Jato_BZ reports that the signal dots are located in the "UIKit framework" and in the fileUIKit_OriginalArtwork.car.

Unfortunately we have no way of extracting and repacking CAR files at the moment, and Winterboard doesn't support CAR files currently
    2014-01-05 06:09 PM
    Jato_BZ reports that the signal dots are located in the "UIKit framework" and in the fileUIKit_OriginalArtwork.car.

Unfortunately we have no way of extracting and repacking CAR files at the moment, and Winterboard doesn't support CAR files currently
    This is correct, the core .car files can be extracted by XCode(which includes the UIKit_OriginalArtwork.car & UIKit_NewArtwork.car).

Must be Apple Dev registered to gain access to Xcode & the iOS7SDK

@0xced has provided the Xcode extractor project here

https://github.com/0xced/iOS-Artwork-Extractor
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-05 07:53 PM
    This is correct, the core .car files can be extracted by XCode(which includes the UIKit_OriginalArtwork.car & UIKit_NewArtwork.car).

Must be Apple Dev registered to gain access to Xcode & the iOS7SDK

@0xced has provided the Xcode extractor project here

https://github.com/0xced/iOS-Artwork-Extractor
    FALSE! I've managed to change the signal dots to regulariOS 7 Signal and Wifi Bars-img_3224.png bars and the wifi signal to dots
    2014-01-13 11:53 AM
    FALSE! I've managed to change the signal dots to regulariOS 7 Signal and Wifi Bars-img_3224.png bars and the wifi signal to dots
    Yuh with WinterBoard now being updated as of yesterday!! Trying doing it without it!!

><
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-01-13 at 08:00 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2014-01-13 07:43 PM
    Are they still named WhiteOnBlackEtch_#[email protected] and WhiteOnBlackShadow_#[email protected] and go in UIImages folder? I tried a theme from Cydia to change my Wifi signals to dots but no luck...7.0.4 on iPhone 4 (yes, I know I'm living in the stone age)
    2014-01-14 02:21 AM
    i just want to use it on winterboard.. but my english and my skillz are not the best.. so.. i understand not that much..

could anyone tell me how to get the stock icons and how i get a self customized theme when its ready to work on winterboard?
    2014-01-14 04:27 PM
    Ah-ha! I happened to download a signal bar theme from Cydia and it's Black_#_WifiBars.png (0-3) and LockScreen...something. Crap. I deleted the theme and it seems to have disappeared from Cydia. Also, com.apple.UIStatusBar in caches needs to be deleted for it to work.
    2014-01-15 03:06 AM
    Yeah.. I have seen this theme too but i think its not a solution to delete some files on my phone..
    2014-01-15 07:06 AM
    LockScreen_#[email protected] (0-5) [84x84]
    Black_#[email protected] (0-5) [69x40]
    LockScreen_#[email protected] (0-3) [25x40]
    Black_#[email protected] (0-3) [25x40]

worked for me

I snagged the Wifi Dots from that theme here
    Last edited by rickuk; 2014-01-15 at 11:36 PM.
    2014-01-15 11:32 PM
    so i have the theme ayecon and the wifi and signal bars only show up within some apps themed. places like springboard are just regular themed. suggestions?
    2014-01-20 04:25 AM
    2014-01-20 07:37 PM
    Can someone tell me the actual path to these signal icons? I installed a tweak to change the dots to the old/regular bars but decided I didn't like it so I uninstalled it. Now, and despite the fact I uninstalled the bars tweak, I still have bars on the springboard but dots everywhere else. All I want to do is go back to the dots.

I've disabled my main springboard theme (Ezra2), but the bars are still there so it's not coming from the Ezra theme. I can't find the location of where these bars are coming from or how to get rid of them. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by egypt123; 2014-01-22 at 04:14 PM.
    2014-01-22 04:10 PM
    Found it! Made a backup and then deleted the contents of this folder:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.UIStatusBar/images/

Respring, and no more bars here, dots there. Just all dots now.
    2014-01-22 05:37 PM
    i really wish Apple hadn't changed the way status bar icons are displayed on different screens. I have a signal bar theme I need to update for iOS 7, but because my theme is in two parts; one with full color and another black and white, this makes it difficult (the full color option would be color on any screen).

I guess my only option is designing signal bars are now just plain jane?
    2014-01-25 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD