2014-05-30 03:29 AM
    nux by ChrisGraphiX-nux-gold.overlayer1.png nice factory Thanks
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2014-05-30 07:39 AM
    [QUOTE=EdiTz;7088454]
    I really like the the simplicity of the lockscreen but haven't been able to figure out how to change the wallpaper- just shows up as a solid black background (I'd really like yours). I have searched, I believe, thoroughly in all the files and folders of the theme and can't find any lock background to play with. Also, tried using Apple's wallpaper settings but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm using an IP5, still running iOS 6.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QlUOTE]

Attachment 669683Here is a link to the fix your after.i have changed the codes and format so now it is a iwidget.you can set it as your lockscreen through lock html 3.the wallpaper wasn't within the link shown but now its a iwidget you can have what ever background you want

Thanks danny for testing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4otum885f3...get%20Edit.zip

Hope this helped

Unfortunately, LockHTML 3 is not compatible with iOS 6.1.2. Coincidentally, I can't use iWidgets either since I am running Infiniboard as part of maintaining Blue's theme, exxOS 5. So it looks like until I decide to change themes and upgrade to 7.+, I'm stuck. Again though, many thanks for looking into my problem and if you have any other thoughts on the subject please let me know.

Jay
    2014-05-30 09:28 PM
    [QUOTE=jma1;7089076]

Unfortunately, LockHTML 3 is not compatible with iOS 6.1.2. Coincidentally, I can't use iWidgets either since I am running Infiniboard as part of maintaining Blue's theme, exxOS 5. So it looks like until I decide to change themes and upgrade to 7.+, I'm stuck. Again though, many thanks for looking into my problem and if you have any other thoughts on the subject please let me know.

Jay
    Why wait so long for upgrade to ios7?!
    All tweak are not compatible now for ios6 :/
    But in ios6 you can have the old setup with lockbackground.html no?
    Let me know
    2014-05-31 04:30 AM
    [QUOTE=ChrisGraphiX;7089195]

Why wait so long for upgrade to ios7?!
    All tweak are not compatible now for ios6 :/
    But in ios6 you can have the old setup with lockbackground.html no?
    Let me know
    Yea do what chris said change the widget.html to LockBackground.html and copy and paste it back into winterboard .the problem i had was with the main.js and location thats why I changed it
    2014-05-31 01:27 PM
    [QUOTE=EdiTz;7089313]

Yea do what chris said change the widget.html to LockBackground.html and copy and paste it back into winterboard .the problem i had was with the main.js and location thats why I changed it
    It's for an iwidget? You have config system in this lock?
    Maybe change all value, i'll try! And we have another tweak in beta for htmlspringboad!!!! Try all
    2014-05-31 03:06 PM
    Hi everyone,
    Hope all of you are doing great. I noticed that the MODMYI app and Bank of America updated. When I tried to replace the icons to the Black Nux, it won't change!!! Hmmm.... tried it several times but for some reason still won't change. Any ideas? Thanx in advance!
    2014-05-31 05:01 PM
    Hi everyone,
    Hope all of you are doing great. I noticed that the MODMYI app and Bank of America updated. When I tried to replace the icons to the Black Nux, it won't change!!! Hmmm.... tried it several times but for some reason still won't change. Any ideas? Thanx in advance!
    It's the name of the icon
    Change [email protected] to [email protected]

Respring with winterboard
    Have fun
    2014-05-31 05:14 PM
    [QUOTE=ChrisGraphiX;7089343]

It's for an iwidget? You have config system in this lock?
    Maybe change all value, i'll try! And we have another tweak in beta for htmlspringboad!!!! Try all
    Can just change the lock html to widget html and add a widget Plist thats how i edited it with new main js
    If he deletes the widget.plist and changes the name from widget.html to lockscreen and does the above it should work
    (If thats what you ment) 

But seriously dude just update your phone to 7 and rejailbreak
    2014-05-31 08:33 PM
    Me ATM, a lot of Nux and a little of Act7. Thanks to you all talented creators!

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/5392/ftz4.jpg
    2014-06-01 12:06 AM
    are these golden icons on modmy yet ?
    cant find em, only pink
    2014-06-01 03:08 PM
    are these golden icons on modmy yet ?
    cant find em, only pink
    All of the overlays and FolderIcons (including gold and pink) are bundled together, via MMi, in Cydia.

image.jpg
    2014-06-01 07:58 PM
    All of the overlays and FolderIcons (including gold and pink) are bundled together, via MMi, in Cydia.

image.jpg
    Thank you baby! xoxo

All! you can look the dropbox link of Corrina! She make some beautiful icons for nux and other theme ^^
    2014-06-02 02:19 AM
    nux by ChrisGraphiX-img_0003.png

All! you can look the dropbox link of Corrina! She make some beautiful icons for nux and other theme ^^[/QUOTE]

hey Chris is this overlay suppose to look like this,the dock icons
    2014-06-02 02:23 AM
    He's asleep so I will try to help... I see it is doing that on your entire springboard; not just dock.

1. Make sure you have nux-framework enabled in Winterboard and above everything else but just under the overlay.

2. Make sure you have Use Overlay enabled in the IconOmatic settings.

Hopefully that fixes the issue.
    2014-06-02 03:04 AM
    He's asleep so I will try to help... I see it is doing that on your entire springboard; not just dock.

1. Make sure you have nux-framework enabled in Winterboard and above everything else but just under the overlay.

2. Make sure you have Use Overlay enabled in the IconOmatic settings.

Hopefully that fixes the issue.
    still didnt work
    2014-06-02 03:09 AM
    nux by ChrisGraphiX-img_0003.png

All! you can look the dropbox link of Corrina! She make some beautiful icons for nux and other theme ^^
    hey Chris is this overlay suppose to look like this,the dock icons[/QUOTE]

Simon can you share this wall please?
    2014-06-02 03:10 AM
    still didnt work
    If everything is set up correctly in WB and overlay and shadow are enabled in IconOmatic, and it's still doing that, the only thing I can think of is to delete your icons cache with iFile and respring. Perhaps Chris has other ideas.
    2014-06-02 03:13 AM
    Simon can you share this wall please?[/QUOTE]

sure bro,credit to kai312
    nux by ChrisGraphiX-weaherinfobg.png

If everything is set up correctly in WB and overlay and shadow are enabled in IconOmatic, and it's still doing that, the only thing I can think of is to delete your icons cache with iFile and respring. Perhaps Chris has other ideas.
    this is the only overlay that happen like this,other overlay its fine,thanks CD5000
    2014-06-02 03:14 AM
    Simon can you share this wall please?
    sure bro,credit to kai312
    nux by ChrisGraphiX-weaherinfobg.png

this is the only overlay that happen like this,other overlay its fine,thanks CD5000[/QUOTE]

Try all the glass overlay looks like better
    2014-06-02 02:30 PM
5,737 ... 171221261269270271272273281 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD