Thanks to Genso - Dock
    statusbar ?

😀
    Where does Genso hang out these days? His i5ive tumblr is very quiet.
    2014-01-22 09:57 PM
    Just a question, please, before bought this beautifull theme.

Is the iWidget compatible with I4 ?
    2014-01-22 10:02 PM
    I even used an FTP with openSHH and placed the icons into the folders but it still dont work even after a reboot

Eddywatson r u getting pm's?
    2014-01-22 10:02 PM
    yes i am dude. I am doing what you say. I am adding the icons... but you said make the bundle folder... all the bundle folder already exist. When i add the icon, it does not show up on my phone
    2014-01-22 10:05 PM
    Lloyds Bank (iOS7)
    com.lloydstsb.LloydsTSB

And me tonight......

Struggling to get the weather widget to work. If anybody could advise that would be great please. GSP is turned off and I have inputted my city code as UKXX1611

2014-01-22 10:05 PM
    Finally got my Twin Sawblades LS to work on my 5s with groovyLock !

nux by ChrisGraphiX-img_1888.png
    2014-01-22 10:07 PM
    How can I remove the Lockscreen clock?
    Thanks!
    2014-01-22 10:10 PM
    @noble

with customLS
    2014-01-22 10:13 PM
    CustomLS in Cydia
    2014-01-22 10:14 PM
    How can I remove the Lockscreen clock?
    Thanks!
    With CustomLS.
    download customLS
    Eddy I'm having the same issue. Some icons just will not take the re themed icon and it differs from theme to theme!

Nux will not retheme itunes, so it has to be manually replaced. in another theme I have (Ezra) iTunes themes fine but soundhound will not take the icon (tried bundles/folder and even the old Icon method) but yet on another theme its fine.
    I even tried creating it as a new theme folder but nothing.

Its a real head scratcher and something that I've never come across in iOS 6 just iOS 7.

I've triple checked all my names and the icon names. literally the only way to get the icon to take is to manually change it in the actual directory and back up the original icon.
    2014-01-22 10:15 PM
    Where does Genso hang out these days? His i5ive tumblr is very quiet.
    Twitter pal, I use his tumblr for his docks

http://genso.tumblr.com

He has a wallpaper page too, haven't checked that for awhile.

http://ios7even.tumblr.com

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2014-01-22 10:18 PM
    I even used an FTP with openSHH and placed the icons into the folders but it still dont work even after a reboot

Admittedly, I don't yet have nux and have just been browsing this thread, but in your screenshot your icon name has one too many ".png" at the end. Just something I saw on first glance.
    2014-01-22 10:19 PM
    Eddy I'm having the same issue. Some icons just will not take the re themed icon and it differs from theme to theme!

Nux will not retheme itunes, so it has to be manually replaced. in another theme I have (Ezra) iTunes themes fine but soundhound will not take the icon (tried bundles/folder and even the old Icon method) but yet on another theme its fine.
    I even tried creating it as a new theme folder but nothing.

Its a real head scratcher and something that I've never come across in iOS 6 just iOS 7.

I've triple checked all my names and the icon names. literally the only way to get the icon to take is to manually change it in the actual directory and back up the original icon.
    Even when I try to replace manually it still dont work. *sigh*

Admittedly, I don't yet have nux and have just been browsing this thread, but in your screenshot your icon name has one too many ".png" at the end. Just something I saw on first glance.
    lol thanks, i hoped this wold fix things after you mentioned it, but it didnt
    Last edited by eddywatson; 2014-01-22 at 10:28 PM.
    2014-01-22 10:21 PM
    People mutch respect for those how working hard for al of this and to make the icons for each other thanks be glad with all you can get have respect for the creators and talk with respect for all and help and learn one another THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    2014-01-22 10:32 PM
    I would like to thank Chris for an outstanding theme and all the input and hard work everyone out in!

For the life of me I can NOT get Homescreen Designer to work. I am on iPhone 5 ios7. Mama Mia, the app works, I have both downloaded nux layout, created my own, saved them and apply but they do not apply. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Anyone else have this issue?

Any recommendations for the best place to get wallpapers?

Thank you!
    2014-01-22 10:33 PM
    Every icon I've tested will work with bundle method. You have to have exact bundle name exact icon name! Ios7 changed names and icon sizes if icon is not 120x 120 odds are it won't work(I know there are exceptions to this). Right now because of winterboard you might need to clear caches manually! Not hard! Hopefully updated soon will clear all cache 's automatically!
    2014-01-22 10:34 PM
    I would like to thank Chris for an outstanding theme and all the input and hard work everyone out in!

For the life of me I can NOT get Homescreen Designer to work. I am on iPhone 5 ios7. Mama Mia, the app works, I have both downloaded nux layout, created my own, saved them and apply but they do not apply. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Anyone else have this issue?

Any recommendations for the best place to get wallpapers?

Thank you!
    use GRIDLOCK as homescreen designer proves to give reboots and goes into safe mode
    2014-01-22 10:35 PM
    HI,
    How get it

Hey
    how get it

How get it!!!!!!!

How get it !!!!!!!!
    The wall?
    2014-01-22 10:43 PM
5,737 ... 3846474849505898148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD