I changed the clock icon. It's better than messing with CSS Files. This is how it looks below. I resized it for the iPhone for those who wants to use it.

Original for iOS 7-clockiconbackgroundsquare-2x-iphone.png
    2014-02-14 02:42 AM
    Would sure love a
    Box,sky drive and apple store icons :-)
    2014-02-14 02:53 AM
    Attachment 657216

Here you go...
    Thank you!! How do i use it?

I changed the clock icon. It's better than messing with CSS Files. This is how it looks below. I resized it for the iPhone for those who wants to use it.

Original for iOS 7-clockiconbackgroundsquare-2x-iphone.png
    Nice!
    2014-02-14 02:55 AM
    Hey Originals, I have a problem & not sure that this is the right thread for it but there r some pretty experienced modders in here...how do I fix craked apps? We've run the gamut on this tryin to fix bit haven't found a solution! If anybody can help id luv ya forever..& u can pm me so we don't take up thread space!!

TIA
    2014-02-14 03:59 AM
    Hey Originals, I have a problem & not sure that this is the right thread for it but there r some pretty experienced modders in here...how do I fix craked apps? We've run the gamut on this tryin to fix bit haven't found a solution! If anybody can help id luv ya forever..& u can pm me so we don't take up thread space!!

TIA
    hi,

your not only in a wrong thread but also in a wrong forum for crack stuff.. modmyi share only legal stuff and paid theme for people

can't help
    buy your stuff and support the dev that working hard and spend there time to create stuff

this is only my 2cents
    2014-02-14 04:27 AM
    hi,

your not only in a wrong thread but also in a wrong forum for crack stuff.. modmyi share only legal stuff and paid theme for people

can't help
    buy your stuff and support the dev that working hard and spend there time to create stuff

this is only my 2cents
    WOW! Hey thanx for the support too bad I DID buy all my stuff...what's that thing called Cydia? Yeah that's it!! Or sprintimize FROM cydia?!? Pretty sure I ain't pirating

Why jump to conclusions? Instead of just asking a simple question of piracy?

Apps in question r stock apps not tweaks or themes...

There is too much work involved to not donate to the devs I know that I assumed that because I have this theme (paid for) that I could get help with some of the more experienced modders
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-14 at 04:43 AM.
    2014-02-14 04:33 AM
    WOW! Hey thanx for the support too bad I DID buy all my stuff...what's that thing called Cydia? Yeah that's it!! Or sprintimize FROM cydia?!? Pretty sure I ain't pirating

Why jump to conclusions? Instead of just asking a simple question of piracy?

Apps in question r stock apps not tweaks or themes...

There is too much work involved to not donate to the devs I know that I assumed that because I have this theme (paid for) that I could get help with some of the more experienced modders
    there is lot of piracy in cydia also but either way you download a tweak there will always be a update.. so no mater what.. you can't go anywhere with thoses stuff

and you asked on your post how to fix crack stuff.. logicly is something that you allready own and you want to solve your problem!!

can't tell you if you buy or not your apps/tweaks or themes but this is not only for you but for everyone

i'm pretty sure at 99% you won't have any problem if it was not a crack app

1% every app has there own issue

i just don't want to start a conversation in here.. because there will be no end of this

hope you understand
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-14 at 05:00 AM.
    2014-02-14 04:54 AM
    Bacardi85 answer makes sense. You asked about crack apps, that means you did not purchase it. So, he is right, no help here; unless you innocently don't know the meaning of crack apps!
    2014-02-14 05:00 AM
    I see what y'all r saying. However I KNOW I paid for the app that was acting crazy after install so uninstalled it (springtomize 3) and the result was all my native apps r (according to appinfo) "cracked".

Thanx for replies! I don't want there to be any issues because I have paid for this theme as well as all others installed on my phone & yes I understand that y'all don't know if I did or didn't and I don't have any intention of removing theme from my phone because it's beautiful so I would still like to be able to come in here (non leper status)

End of convo won't talk anymore about it I'll move on
    2014-02-14 05:07 AM
    Let's remember that we have many new users and jailbreakers that may not know the correct or incorrect terms that we use in this community. Asking a question to clarify what they mean can save a lot of issues.
    2014-02-14 05:09 AM
    Let's remember that we have many new users and jailbreakers that may not know the correct or incorrect terms that we use in this community. Asking a question to clarify what they mean can save a lot of issues.
    yes we all know that.. but always remember if you don't know something ask before spreay the words or search on google the terms before posting something

or if someone has issue, test stuff on your phone before replying to that person with the correct information

so the conclusion of this : No excuse
    2014-02-14 05:12 AM
    I know everyone here is not American, but I love this wall (credits to original creator) and Victory gave me the wants, needs, desire to get Original on my iPad mini, so I have just started doing exactly as they discussed in their posts, so credits to them in jumpstarting my wanting this on my mini. Also, credits to Victory for the clock face.

IMG_0015.jpg

Also looking for some help in creating the iControlAV 2 icon in my dock.

Thanks!
    2014-02-14 05:34 AM
    Listen Bacardi! I was trying to put it out there quick, yes "cracked" is a bad word here...ok established was just putting what app info said...so I could get back to it. Please please I need u to jump off the assumption bandwagon & of to do so I need to send u pics or files of all my jb crap I will.
    2014-02-14 05:59 AM
    Hi everyone

Here my Fashion Wallpaper Edition SB i4/i5 ( Download from the Link for High Quality )

Preview :

Download Link for iP4 : FashionWall-Original-i4

Download Link for iP5 : FashionWall-Original-i5

Enjoy
    2014-02-14 06:51 AM
    Hi everyone

Here my Fashion Wallpaper Edition SB i4/i5 ( Download from the Link for High Quality )

Preview :

Download Link for iP4 : FashionWall-Original-i4

Download Link for iP5 : FashionWall-Original-i5

Enjoy
    Again awesome wallpaper my friend!
    Thanks you for that
    2014-02-14 10:43 AM
    Μy Original Black

Wallpaper: Bacardi85 with shelves..

Thank you!!

P.S
    I hope you don't mind..
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..
    2014-02-14 11:18 AM
    I know everyone here is not American, but I love this wall (credits to original creator) and Victory gave me the wants, needs, desire to get Original on my iPad mini, so I have just started doing exactly as they discussed in their posts, so credits to them in jumpstarting my wanting this on my mini. Also, credits to Victory for the clock face.

IMG_0015.jpg

Thanks!
    That looks awesome, has someone ported this to the iPad? I tried but had all sorts of problems ;(
    Attached Thumbnails Original for iOS 7-icontrolav2ipad.png   Original for iOS 7-icontrolav2.png  
    2014-02-14 11:23 AM

IMG_0015.jpg

Thanks!
    Great Wall any chance I can get it?
    2014-02-14 01:20 PM
    That looks awesome, has someone ported this to the iPad? I tried but had all sorts of problems ;(
    Awesome! Thank you very much and looks great. Both Victory and I have worked separately on our own devices by resizing from 120 to 152 and renaming icon files but no, not a true port. I just wanted this on my iPad that I couldn't wait any longer as I'd rather have a true 152x152 icon and not an upsized 120x120. I still have a lot more to go, but at least got page 1 completed.

Also for anyone wondering: BundleID: jp.pioneer.avsoft.icontrolavforipad IconName: Icon.png

The wall can be found here: http://ios-wallpapers.net/wp-content...014/02/usa.jpg
    2014-02-14 02:56 PM
    me for today:
    2014-02-14 03:07 PM
2,138 ... 848565758596068 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD