Attachment 657662 Attachment 657663 credite to creator. Attachment 657666 Attachment 657669
    Last edited by Akaya99099; 2014-02-16 at 11:48 AM.
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2014-02-16 10:56 AM
    Be patient for submit and new package on mmi repo about #Original!

Thanks all
    2014-02-16 11:41 AM
    WOW! Thanx Akaya
    2014-02-16 02:16 PM
    Has someone please a alternative telephone icon????
    2014-02-16 03:23 PM
    Has someone please a alternative telephone icon????
    Yes, there are at least two that were posted 30 or so pages back. Feel free to look through the thread. Or be a little more specific of what you want the telephone icon to look like and we can make one for you.
    Last edited by wardever; 2014-02-16 at 04:53 PM.
    2014-02-16 03:28 PM
    something like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Original for iOS 7-mobilephone-120.png  
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb
    2014-02-16 03:30 PM
    Be patient for submit and new package on mmi repo about #Original!

Thanks all
    S1lex were can I get this gold mod from
    2014-02-16 05:36 PM
    Thank you S1lex for these wonderful theme "Original for iOS 7!", also thanks to The.Drifter for posting nice wallpapers.

I refused to upgrade to iOS 7 because I don't like this design.

But since I've seen a screenshot of "Original for iOS7" I was completely addicted. So I spent the whole weekend jailbraiking and messing around with my iPhone, just because of this beautiful design!

Although I found out many things (I even have this batman carrier logo now *g*), I still struggle with many things (and I spent hours and hours going through this thread), may I ask some questions:

• How to do it, that only 9 icons do appear on the homescreen (and it's not full of icons)?

• I also downloaded the widgets "Widget DK Original iOS 7" and "Widget DK Original Black" from Cydia, it's a shame to confess, but where and how can I activate it?

• S1lex, you wrote "Hey guys! Pack wallpaper for iPhone5 / iOS 7 avalaible on mmi!". I feel dumb, but I cannot find it. Please please let me know how to get it....

Thank you so much for your help, I'm so happy with my wonderful icons now!

Wolfgang
    2014-02-16 06:18 PM
    @ruedi - Thank you! But, do you have that one with a black iPhone??

@wardever - Sound's god!

Maybeeeee, something like that ones:

Original for iOS 7-1.png <---- my favorite! ;-)

Original for iOS 7-2.png

Original for iOS 7-3.png
    2014-02-16 06:21 PM
    Thank you S1lex for these wonderful theme "Original for iOS 7!", also thanks to The.Drifter for posting nice wallpapers.

I refused to upgrade to iOS 7 because I don't like this design.

But since I've seen a screenshot of "Original for iOS7" I was completely addicted. So I spent the whole weekend jailbraiking and messing around with my iPhone, just because of this beautiful design!

Although I found out many things (I even have this batman carrier logo now *g*), I still struggle with many things (and I spent hours and hours going through this thread), may I ask some questions:

• How to do it, that only 9 icons do appear on the homescreen (and it's not full of icons)?

• I also downloaded the widgets "Widget DK Original iOS 7" and "Widget DK Original Black" from Cydia, it's a shame to confess, but where and how can I activate it?

• S1lex, you wrote "Hey guys! Pack wallpaper for iPhone5 / iOS 7 avalaible on mmi!". I feel dumb, but I cannot find it. Please please let me know how to get it....

Thank you so much for your help, I'm so happy with my wonderful icons now!

Wolfgang
    Have u added s1lex repo? In cydia/manage/sources add this
    http://repo.s1lex.fr/
    In there u will find a few more ad dons that have more icons & more widgets & lock screens

Also to use widgets u need to download iWidgets from cydia & then to select a widget u just tap/ hold on empty place of screen & a menu pops up
    2014-02-16 06:55 PM
    Ladies & Gents something cool coming soon for this beautiful theme

you guys will love it it's a secret

Silex is a good designer that can blow up your mind.. soon 😉
    2014-02-16 07:55 PM
    Hi BootsBrown, yes I have this repo, that's where I bought this theme from, but for the other things there I'm not shure what it is :-) And I also couldn't find the wallpapers that S1lex mentionend in this repo :-(

iWidgets...? Yeah, that's what was missing for the usage of "Widget DK Original iOS 7" - thank you so much for this hint, worked perfect!!!

Now I just wonder how to manage it to reduce the number of icons on the home screen (or to arrange them), so that it looks more stylish, thanks for any advice (and sorry for the dumb questions...).
    2014-02-16 08:27 PM
    @Nordcore
    iP5 black
    Attached Thumbnails Original for iOS 7-mobilephone-bl120.png  
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb
    2014-02-16 08:33 PM
    Well shows I have so much to learn in PS trying to make a Pebble icon using the PSD but for some reason I always have this white square background that is ruining the transparency

If anyone does get the chance to do a Pebble icon is there any way to upload it as a PSD or something so I can look at the layers and learn how you did it?
    Last edited by Mav1971; 2014-02-16 at 09:25 PM.
    2014-02-16 09:20 PM
    Attachment 657751 my attempt at gold nike + move icon. Thanks to Akaya for allowing me access and big thanks to s1lex for this beautiful theme
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2014-02-16 09:46 PM
    Well shows I have so much to learn in PS trying to make a Pebble icon using the PSD but for some reason I always have this white square background that is ruining the transparency

If anyone does get the chance to do a Pebble icon is there any way to upload it as a PSD or something so I can look at the layers and learn how you did it?
    Use the save to web option, select PNG-24, and you will keep the transparency.
    2014-02-16 11:19 PM
    [QUOTE=ruedi04;7017822]@Nordcore
    iP5

@Nordcore
    iP5 black
    Any chance you can put this on that black phone icon? Instead of the keypad?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bigwatts17; 2014-02-16 at 11:49 PM.
    2014-02-16 11:45 PM
    Hi BootsBrown, yes I have this repo, that's where I bought this theme from, but for the other things there I'm not shure what it is :-) And I also couldn't find the wallpapers that S1lex mentionend in this repo :-(

iWidgets...? Yeah, that's what was missing for the usage of "Widget DK Original iOS 7" - thank you so much for this hint, worked perfect!!!

Now I just wonder how to manage it to reduce the number of icons on the home screen (or to arrange them), so that it looks more stylish, thanks for any advice (and sorry for the dumb questions...).
    For icon layouts...u can either use HomescreenDesigner or gridlock.

As for the other stuff...what exactly are u missing?

As for "dumb questions" this thread is pretty nice & will help out where they can just be patient
    2014-02-16 11:48 PM
    Hi guys one question has anything changed for ios 7 i5s as far as the phone getting themed or is it just the icons only working still as far as the dialer pad is that getting themed on ios 7 or is that no sorry to bother u just missing the way my iphone used to look back then thank you to all the modders the whole crew u guys rock I appreciate all ur hard work 👍
    Last edited by Chula; 2014-03-09 at 05:45 AM.
    2014-02-17 12:55 AM
    @BootsBrown: thanks! Good to know, was unsure if Homescreendesigner, Iconoclasm or GridLock are the right apps to do this. Unfortunately now Homescreendesigner doesn't run (error reading default layout), but I already sent a mail to the developer, hoping he knows what might be the reason.

No, I'm not really missing other stuff, it was just because you wrote "...In there u will find a few more ad dons that have more icons & more widgets & lock screens..." that I mentioned this, because I couldn't identify any must-have things there (like the background-pack S1lex mentioned).

Time for bed here.... thanks for all and have a nice Sunday evening!
    2014-02-17 01:04 AM
2,138 ... 1252606162636472 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD