Looks good..thanx!
    No problem. I dl'd that on BytaFont2 the first day and haven't changed it since.
    2014-03-20 06:13 AM
    can someone do Dropbox icon pls
    2014-03-20 06:17 AM
    can someone do Dropbox icon pls
    There is one that came with the theme, but I didn't care for it that much and made this one. The full Bundles folder link is below.

Original for iOS 7-iphone-2x-120.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gpgupigbcnvbhqy/effdTXCrJb
    2014-03-20 06:22 AM
    Once again.....

@S1lex - Could you PLEASE share your FolderIcon PSD...???

There were a lot of requests to you to share it.... But there came no little reaction of you... Why??
    Sorry, but I'm a little busy with my sick daughter at this time. I try to do as I can. I share the PSD in the day! Thank you for your patient.
    2014-03-20 07:55 AM
    Okay, I have the Cydia settings icons all set. These are the ones that I have on my phone. I will be posting the Bundles Files hopefully sometime tomorrow (just have to get them organized and do a different icon for Iconoclasm) which will also have a set-up tutorial and info.plist included since some require the info.plist to be copied into the Cydia tweak/app's main folder.

Not shown but themed; Jellylock, Springtomize 3 & IconOmatic

If you have any Cydia tweaks/apps that I do not have on my phone just post a request here. The tutorial that I will be including will also show you how to do your own if you'd rather do that.
    2014-03-20 08:45 AM
    If you have any Cydia tweaks/apps that I do not have on my phone just post a request here. The tutorial that I will be including will also show you how to do your own if you'd rather do that.[/QUOTE]

@Wardever
    Thanks for all your hard work buddy, Great job.
    Last edited by Azon3; 2014-03-20 at 09:03 AM.
    2014-03-20 09:01 AM
    yeah it's a wonderful and certainly a hard work 👏
    I'd like a widget weather setting icon if possible.
    Thank you for your contributions in this beautifull theme !!
    2014-03-20 10:18 AM
    @S1lex

Okay..... Thank you very much!!!!!!! AND ALL THE BEST TO YOUR SICK DAUGHTER!!!!!

THAT IS - NO QUESTION - THE ABSOLUTELY NUMBER 1.....!!!!!!!!!

@wardy

Awesome great work....!! =)

Could you please make

- Calendar Widget Pro
    - CCSettings
    - CleverPin
    - ColorKeyboard
    - Eclipse
    - f.lux
    - IconRenamer
    - InfoStats
    - NC Date Customizer
    - RecordMyScreen
    - Sicarius
    - WeeTrackData

That would be really nice...! =)
    2014-03-20 12:35 PM
    Greetings my Original Friends,

Finally finished up my rendition of a Word Clock/Calendar iWidget

Big Thanks to Ske7cH, Durben, EricB78, DaddyKool and NateD for the Images used in this widget.
    Top notch bunch of guys in my book

There is 2 versions on the same iWidget, a 2x2 and a 4x1 and can be selected through the iWidget menu system.

I also added a Font Color input so you can change the Font Color to any #hex or word color you like

When using hex numbers remember to add the # to it first: example #000000
    or try typing in word colors: some examples are: white, black, darkred, deepskyblue etc...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some screenshots of the different sizes and frame choices:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Here: Drifters Word Clock and Cal iWidget

Hope you like it
    2014-03-20 01:06 PM
    Great job wardever!

Nordcore already requested CCSettings and f.lux so I'll add 2 more Adblocker and AdBlockerNetworks
    2014-03-20 01:22 PM
    Okay, I have the Cydia settings icons all set. These are the ones that I have on my phone. I will be posting the Bundles Files hopefully sometime tomorrow (just have to get them organized and do a different icon for Iconoclasm) which will also have a set-up tutorial and info.plist included since some require the info.plist to be copied into the Cydia tweak/app's main folder.

Not shown but themed; Jellylock, Springtomize 3 & IconOmatic

If you have any Cydia tweaks/apps that I do not have on my phone just post a request here. The tutorial that I will be including will also show you how to do your own if you'd rather do that.
    Phantastic work, Wardever
    I know, how much time you needed to have put into this ...
    Appreciate it a lot and am very excited ro try it out

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2014-03-20 04:15 PM
    Original for iOS 7-original-gold.png credite to creator.
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2014-03-20 06:08 PM
    Greetings my Original Friends,

Finally finished up my rendition of a Word Clock/Calendar iWidget

Big Thanks to Ske7cH, Durben, EricB78, DaddyKool and NateD for the Images used in this widget.
    Top notch bunch of guys in my book

There is 2 versions on the same iWidget, a 2x2 and a 4x1 and can be selected through the iWidget menu system.

I also added a Font Color input so you can change the Font Color to any #hex or word color you like

When using hex numbers remember to add the # to it first: example #000000
    or try typing in word colors: some examples are: white, black, darkred, deepskyblue etc...

Here's some screenshots of the different sizes and frame choices:

Download Here: Drifters Word Clock and Cal iWidget

Hope you like it
    Mate...share the wall....please thx.
    2014-03-20 07:10 PM
    The Red bubble wall is a Dynamic wall enabled by the HiddenWallpapers Tweak found in cydia

Here is the other wall:

wall(2)

2014-03-21 12:20 AM
    @wardy

Awesome great work....!! =)

Could you please make

- Calendar Widget Pro
    - CCSettings
    - CleverPin
    - ColorKeyboard
    - Eclipse
    - f.lux
    - IconRenamer
    - InfoStats
    - NC Date Customizer
    - RecordMyScreen
    - Sicarius
    - WeeTrackData

That would be really nice...! =)
    My name is Wardever or Ward or Jason. Stick with calling me one of those 3 names and I won't regret doing requests for you.
    I was not able to find Calendar Widget Pro and I do not own ColorKeyboard and I won't be purchasing it (already spent way too much money on tweaks I don't use). If you want me to theme them I will just need the info from their .plists in Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/ and /System/PreferenceBundles and their icons. Let me know if you need assistance in finding the exact info that I will need.

Great job wardever!

Nordcore already requested CCSettings and f.lux so I'll add 2 more Adblocker and AdBlockerNetworks
    I don't own Adblocker and I wasn't able to find AdBlockerNetworks. If you can get me the info and icon from the folders I listed for Nordcore above I can theme them for you.

Here are photos of the finished ones that were requested. I will have the files ready for download in the next couple of hours.

Last edited by wardever; 2014-03-21 at 02:56 AM.
    2014-03-21 02:39 AM
    Awesome work Ward!
    2014-03-21 03:20 AM
    Okay, here you go. Please make sure to read the "READ ME FIRST" text file (if you don't, then some of these will not work). These have only been tested on my phone so if there are any that are not working correctly please let me know.

Cydia Settings Icons

Currently themed settings tweaks/apps
    Activator
    AdBlocker (Thanks Victory1)
    AdBlockerNetworks (Thanks Victory1)
    Alkaline
    AppInfo
    Barrel
    BetrFoldrs
    Bloard
    Browser Changer
    CCLoader
    CCMeters
    CCSettings
    Classic Dock
    Cloaky
    Cydget
    Display Recorder
    Eclipse
    f.lux
    GridSwitcher
    GroovyLock
    Iconoclasm
    IconOmatic
    IconRenamer
    Ifinidock
    Infostats
    Jellylock
    LockBuilder
    LockHTML3
    LockScreenExtender
    Multiclips Widget
    NC Date Customizer
    NCObey
    Nitrous
    NoSlowAnimations
    Opener
    OpenNotifier
    ProTube
    RecordMyScreen
    Sicarius
    StatusHUD 2
    Springtomize 3
    TinyGrid+
    WeeTrackData
    WeeTrackData7
    WinterBoard
    Zeppelin

Let me know if you have any Cydia tweaks/apps settings icons that you would like themed and I will try my best to get them done for you in a timely manner. Note: If it is a paid app/tweak I may not have purchased it, so I will need the .plist info in /System/PreferenceLoader/Preferences and in /System/PreferenceBundles (contact me if you have any questions).
    Last edited by wardever; 2014-03-21 at 07:28 AM.
    2014-03-21 03:44 AM
    Okay, here you go. Please make sure to read the "READ ME FIRST" text file (if you don't, then some of these will not work). These have only been tested on my phone so if there are any that are not working correctly please let me know.

Cydia Settings Icons

Currently themed settings tweaks/apps
    Activator
    Alkaline
    AppInfo
    Barrel
    BetrFoldrs
    Bloard
    Browser Changer
    CCLoader
    CCMeters
    CCSettings
    Classic Dock
    Cloaky
    Cydget
    Display Recorder
    Eclipse
    f.lux
    GridSwitcher
    GroovyLock
    Iconoclasm
    IconOmatic
    IconRenamer
    Ifinidock
    Infostats
    Jellylock
    LockBuilder
    LockHTML3
    LockScreenExtender
    Multiclips Widget
    NC Date Customizer
    NCObey
    Nitrous
    NoSlowAnimations
    Opener
    OpenNotifier
    ProTube
    RecordMyScreen
    Sicarius
    StatusHUD 2
    Springtomize 3
    TinyGrid+
    WeeTrackData
    WeeTrackData7
    WinterBoard
    Zeppelin

Let me know if you have any Cydia tweaks/apps settings icons that you would like themed and I will try my best to get them done for you in a timely manner. Note: If it is a paid app/tweak I may not have purchased it, so I will need the .plist info in /System/PreferenceLoader/Preferences and in /System/PreferenceBundles (contact me if you have any questions).
    Thanks Jason, going to give them a go in the morning. Have a good evening and keep up the good work.
    2014-03-21 05:23 AM
    Here Ladies & Gents

Cadro Wallpaper for iP4/iP5

Download from the Link for High Quality

Preview:

Download Link for iP4 : Cadro-i4

Download Link for iP5 : Cadro-i5
    2014-03-21 05:36 AM
    I don't own Adblocker and I wasn't able to find AdBlockerNetworks. If you can get me the info and icon from the folders I listed for Nordcore above I can theme them for you.

Here are photos of the finished ones that were requested. I will have the files ready for download in the next couple of hours.
    Thanks for the information of where to look. I got Adblocker and AdblockerNetworks done. He is using the same icon for both so the icon name is the same in both folder and it's [email protected]. The names are com.yllier.blocker and com.yllier.blockernetworks

I made the icon, and have both working in settings. Here's the icon if anyone else needs to add it to the settings bundle.

Original for iOS 7-blockericon-2x.png
    Last edited by Victory1; 2014-03-21 at 06:17 AM.
    2014-03-21 06:14 AM
2,138 ... 3979878889909199 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD