You first need to download the alkaline tweak, then search for "Live Battery Indicator ios7" which is theme for alkaline
    2014-01-23 03:00 PM
    Im surprised this theme is getting as much attention that it is.

And that people aren't noticing the icons are just copied from MIUI v5 (android ROM & Officlal iOS Theme) and iMIUI another Official iOS theme.

After being promoted on iDB they soon edited the article once they relised the comparisons.

Aura is an upcoming custom icon theme that supports over 200 apps
    2014-01-23 05:49 PM

And that people aren't noticing the icons are just copied from MIUI v5 (android ROM & Officlal iOS Theme) and iMIUI another Official iOS theme.

After being promoted on iDB they soon edited the article once they relised the comparisons.

i checked the link and those icons have nothing to do with aura, i don't know if aura i a ripoff of some other theme but those icons are not even similar to aura.
    2014-01-23 08:18 PM

Edit: It's $2.99, not free. My mistake.

Why does it matter if they are similar to those two themes? They are not a straight copy of them, might be inspired from those, but not a straight copy.

Also, the people behind this theme are making a big whopping $0 from this.. It doesn't matter if they made them from scratch, or had something to look at. And the other ones you bring up are not even updated for iOS 7.

People forget the time it takes to sit down and put a theme together. You have icon bundles, icon names, and with iOS 7, all of that has/is changing.

Just be happy someone took the time to make this.
    Last edited by TeddyDiesel; 2014-01-23 at 08:50 PM.
    2014-01-23 08:32 PM
    Why does it matter if they are similar to those two themes? They are not a straight copy of them, might be inspired from those, but not a straight copy.

Also, the people behind this theme are making a big whopping $0 from this.. It doesn't matter if they made them from scratch, or had something to look at, it's free. And the other ones you bring up are not even updated for iOS 7.

People forget the time it takes to sit down and put a theme together. You have icon bundles, icon names, and with iOS 7, all of that has/is changing.

Just be happy someone took the time to make this, and share it for free.

Free? It says 2.99 for me in Cydia. Post #3 also brings up the similarities with other themes. They don't seem to be copy and paste icons but some are almost exactly alike. Aura seems to be heavily inspired by those themes, and for that reason I wouldn't pay for it. Still you are right its a lot of hard work and I wish the creators good luck with it.
    2014-01-23 08:39 PM
    Free? It says 2.99 for me in Cydia. Post #3 also brings up the similarities with other themes. They don't seem to be copy and paste icons but some are almost exactly alike. Aura seems to be heavily inspired by those themes, and for that reason I wouldn't pay for it. Still you are right its a lot of hard work and I wish the creators good luck with it.
    That's my bad... I get confused with everything I have downloaded from Cydia. It is $2.99. Brain fart. I don't mean to sound like a ****, sorry if I came off that way. I tried making a theme on my own, and it's a lot of hard work. It seems a lot of themes have been leaning toward the flat look lately. Again, sorry for the mistake in price, and the dickish response.
    2014-01-23 08:48 PM
    That's my bad... I get confused with everything I have downloaded from Cydia. It is $2.99. Brain fart. I don't mean to sound like a ****, sorry if I came off that way. I tried making a theme on my own, and it's a lot of hard work. It seems a lot of themes have been leaning toward the flat look lately. Again, sorry for the mistake in price, and the dickish response.
    I know what it takes to make a theme made two successful ones in the past.

Well a lot and I mean a lot are not inspired but te actual icons but with a icon mask as in the other two themes.

Fair play people like the theme but find it annoying people are being charged by people for other people works.
    2014-01-23 10:14 PM
    PSD has a background layer, the mask layer does not exist.
    Can be in the form of aura When the clipping mask of the icon image of App.
    But Can the same tone as the aura How do I?
    2014-01-23 10:16 PM
    I love this theme and have since it's release. Who cares about those others they aren't even updated and this one gets updated.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-01-23 10:25 PM
    I love this theme and have since it's release. Who cares about those others they aren't even updated and this one gets updated.
    +1
    2014-01-23 10:33 PM
    We need some more walls with that dock
    2014-01-23 10:41 PM
    Fair play people like the theme but find it annoying people are being charged by people for other people works.
    I could only spot one identical icon. All the rest looks much more cooler than the ones from miui.
    The creators shouldn't get paid for their hard work because of one icon?

I paid for this and don't regret it because the theme plain rocks my phone!
    2014-01-23 10:58 PM
    Best theme out right now. Look forward to adding tweaks to this theme.
    2014-01-23 11:57 PM
    Can anyone make a biteSMS icon for this theme? Thanks!

Aura-icon-2x.pngAura-icon.png
    2014-01-25 12:14 PM
    Well i knew i noticed more than one similarity, so i checked MIUI on my android and compared to Aura.

After a couple of minutes heres a few comparisons (bare in mind there was only 5 folders i checked in Aura in stock icons that weren't "similar")

Think he should at least credit MIUI for "inspiration".
    2014-01-25 01:37 PM
    Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn.

Aura looks better than MIUI too.
    2014-01-25 02:20 PM
    Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn.

Aura looks better than MIUI too.
    Not saying Aura doesn't look good, just pointing out the "similaritys".

But well each to their own lol.
    2014-01-25 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the update Love this themeylzz.jpg2jsq.jpg
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm Dutch
    2014-01-25 11:13 PM
    Does the dock work for anybody on a iPhone 5s
    2014-01-25 11:15 PM
    Does the dock work for anybody on a iPhone 5s
    If you are using springtomize 3 dock settings then it won't show
    2014-01-26 05:08 AM
96 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.