Whoops! sorry about that. I think i got here from the link on your site, should've noticed that no one else was talking about Alizhe here...
    No worries, I should have added a link from the blog. Fixed
    2014-01-29 06:27 PM
    For all those struggling with fonts and using bytafont 2 (like i was), to get your font also working on Mi Weather you need to find the myfonts folder in var/library choose the folder for the font you want and then copy the georgia.ttf file and paste that into the miweather/weather/font/ folder. For ease now rename this walkway.ttf (all lowercase NB your iphone will try and capitilise the w which will make it not work) delete/cut and paste elsewhere the original file (will be the smaller of the two) now save and respring and it should work.

Stupid thing didn't put my previous post up grrr....

I'm trying to use my own wallpaper for the lock screen, issue is i'm using a pic taken on an i4 on my i5. I've got it to show fine except it doesn't fill the screen, normally i'd rename it @2x.png but this didn't work and i can't work out how to get it to. The .css file only refers to userwall not a specific file so not even sure if i should change this? Any ideas?
    Last edited by Beng30; 2014-01-29 at 06:39 PM.
    2014-01-29 06:36 PM
    Would there be any reason why groovylock puts my phone into safe-mode all the time? Not sure if its Groovy lock or Miweather.
    Also has there been compatibility for Blue's Groovy Lockscreen theme?? Trying to install from cydia but it says "it can not be installed due to required dependecies or conflicts that cannot be automatcally found or fixed" TIA
    2014-01-29 07:08 PM
    Would there be any reason why groovylock puts my phone into safe-mode all the time? Not sure if its Groovy lock or Miweather.
    Also has there been compatibility for Blue's Groovy Lockscreen theme?? Trying to install from cydia but it says "it can not be installed due to required dependecies or conflicts that cannot be automatcally found or fixed" TIA
    GroovyLock I'm sure, there is nothing in miWeather should cause issues. Ask Blue about his Lockscreen theme. It is no supported here.
    2014-01-29 07:15 PM
    Thanks for all the hard work June. Loving this still:
    Attachment 653535

Im still trying to get the status bar from theme 69! I cant figure it out...i went to the thread on here and its over 117 pages long! LOL
    2014-01-29 08:25 PM
    Im still trying to get the status bar from theme 69! I cant figure it out...i went to the thread on here and its over 117 pages long! LOL
    It comes with June's beta theme. You donate the 2.99 then I reckon he sends a download link for the beta via email or at least I hope he does since I just donated. lol
    2014-01-29 08:31 PM
    GroovyLock I'm sure, there is nothing in miWeather should cause issues. Ask Blue about his Lockscreen theme. It is no supported here.
    My phone was going into safemode every time i got a notification...i just unistalled and then reinstalled the theme and it works perfect again!
    2014-01-29 08:35 PM
    iPhone Designs: iOS7 Theme 69 Blue

My phone was going into safemode every time i got a notification...i just unistalled and then reinstalled the theme and it works perfect again!
    Thats crazy! Do you happen to have HoldLS in GroovyLock turned off? Seems this causes weird issues.
    2014-01-29 08:36 PM
    iPhone Designs: iOS7 Theme 69 Blue

Thats crazy! Do you happen to have HoldLS in GroovyLock turned off? Seems this causes weird issues.
    Yes i have Hold LS turned off.

I have figured out the Blue LS now. Just trying to figure out the safe-mode thing.
    Last edited by CosmeKid; 2014-01-29 at 09:07 PM.
    2014-01-29 09:00 PM
    Yes i have Hold LS turned off.

I have figured out the Blue LS now. Just trying to figure out the safe-mode thing.

I did have hold LS on too.....turned it off and it's working fine still!
    2014-01-29 10:34 PM
    Search forum for winterboard 69 ull be able to donate to june'siphone theme on first post he will send u a confirm & link to dl & open/install in ifile...theme is currently in beta so wifi/signal bars are packed in with main theme not separated yet. Read the thread tho...the theme is pretty sick lookin

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=828361

Here's the 69 Blue thread
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-01-30 at 04:57 AM.
    2014-01-30 04:55 AM
    Can anyone help with this??? Sorry if this has already addressed, but I don't feel like reading through 20 pages of thread. If it has been addressed direct me to that page and I'll read it lol. Anyway I'm having an issue where my stock LS Wallpaper pops in for a second or two just before miWeather loads. I've tried running with Hold in LS on and off and it still happens. It's annoying and gives my phone and the theme a very glitchy feel. Any help is appreciated plz and Ty. Also, why does the screen say "expect dry conditions for the next six hours" even if it's raining!?
    2014-01-30 06:05 AM
    Can anyone help with this??? Sorry if this has already addressed, but I don't feel like reading through 20 pages of thread. If it has been addressed direct me to that page and I'll read it lol. Anyway I'm having an issue where my stock LS Wallpaper pops in for a second or two just before miWeather loads. I've tried running with Hold in LS on and off and it still happens. It's annoying and gives my phone and the theme a very glitchy feel. Any help is appreciated plz and Ty. Also, why does the screen say "expect dry conditions for the next six hours" even if it's raining!?
    There is nothing I can do about the stock wallpaper showing. This has everything to do with your device performance and GroovyLock. 10 pages is really nothing to read through, that would take only a few minutes.

The expect dry conditions for the next six hours. If your weather code is set correctly it should give you the correct weather. I can not help you with this unless you post your location so I can see the error and reference it. The first post explains the process of finding the weather code and setting it.

/////////////

If I have helped you please use the thanks button. (meant for everyone not you directly)

Something i'm working on for ConceptLS

Load any #GroovyLock with #ConceptLS from the Lockscreen! by June (JunesIphone) on Mobypicture
    2014-01-30 08:00 AM
    I want to use my own wallpapers instead of miWeather's wallpapers. How can i do that?
    Thank you.
    2014-01-30 12:33 PM
    Why does my camera icon is red ?
    Thank you......
    miWeather for GroovyLock-img_9055.pngmiWeather for GroovyLock-img_9054.png
    2014-01-30 02:13 PM
    Why does my camera icon is red ?
    Thank you......
    miWeather for GroovyLock-img_9055.pngmiWeather for GroovyLock-img_9054.png
    Your iPhone wallpaper probably has some red in that location
    2014-01-30 02:44 PM
    Your iPhone wallpaper probably has some red in that location
    Hi catalyst7 ~! Thank you !!
    2014-01-30 03:20 PM
    I'm pretty sure I have the correct weather code. It shows my correct city/temp/conditions at the bottom but the message near the top never goes away. Take a look....ImageUploadedByModMyi1391096841.155729.jpg
    2014-01-30 04:47 PM
    I donated, please send sendd
    2014-01-30 05:13 PM
    I'm pretty sure I have the correct weather code. It shows my correct city/temp/conditions at the bottom but the message near the top never goes away. Take a look....ImageUploadedByModMyi1391096841.155729.jpg
    Seems I need to remove this then.

I want to use my own wallpapers instead of miWeather's wallpapers. How can i do that?
    Thank you.
    Link on the first post explains

I donated, please send sendd
    Email me if you haven't received anything, posting here I cannot tell your email or when you donated.

add this to the css

Code:
    #RainInfo{
      position: absolute;
      top:180px;
      left:0px;
      width: 320px;
      text-align: center;
      font-size: 14px;
      color: white;
      z-index: 2;
      display:none;

}
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-30 at 09:25 PM.
    2014-01-30 09:20 PM
670 ... 142223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD