I think it's either AppleSDGothicNeo-Thin or HelveticaNeue-UltraLight that you were using?
    2014-02-04 11:21 AM
    How can i hide the original clock on lockscreen?
    2014-02-04 12:30 PM
    How can i hide the original clock on lockscreen?
    The tweak CustomLs can hide your original clock
    2014-02-04 01:25 PM
    Hi Junes

I updated the miWeather app through cydia and like others I have a double clock display now on the lockscreen. I want to keep the system clock and remove yours from the weather.js script however I didn't see the entry command var ShowClock="yes" in the script, soI added it at the top with the other main commands

var sUnit = "m"; // m for celcius s for fareinheit
    var TwentyFourHourClock = "true"; //Set to true for 24hr false to 12hr.
    var sCityCodes = "UKXX0590"; //weather code. Find from weather.com look in url.
    var StickForecast="no"; // if you want forecast to show without shake set to yes.
    var ShowNight="no"; // if you don't want night set to no, if you want night set to yes.
    var UserWall="yes"; // change if you want your own wallpaper set in user/library/GroovyLock/miWeather
    var ShowClock="no"

however it does remove the clock but there is still a white border rectangle around the top half of the lockscreen, any ideas how to remove this I think it's to do with the icons but I renamed the icon folder to no icons in order to remove them from the display, so how can I remove the white box/border ?

TIA

reb
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2014-02-04 at 02:55 PM.
    2014-02-04 01:38 PM
    Upgraded to 1.2 and have the double clock and am not able to change my location.
    Used iFile to do this previously but isn't work with the update.
    Any advice?
    2014-02-04 02:12 PM
    Geez

Don't worry I will update no more. Does anyone read the changelog?

My site has all info on changes.

http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...r-v12.html?m=1

I "Fixed" the issue with the font changing. Now you want to use a different font? I cannot please everyone sorry. The font now changes by the font set in bytafont2
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-04 at 03:49 PM.
    2014-02-04 03:46 PM
    Geez

Don't worry I will update no more. Does anyone read the changelog?

My site has all info on changes.

http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...r-v12.html?m=1

I "Fixed" the issue with the font changing. Now you want to use a different font? I cannot please everyone sorry. The font now changes by the font set in bytafont2
    Thanks for allowing even that, June. Good update!
    2014-02-04 03:55 PM
    Every time you change something and you update it, it will always replace what you changed. There is no recovery for this.

Take for example if you messed. Something up. You would re-install to reinstall files to fix your mistake. It overrides everything.

@rebeluk reinstall

Upgraded to 1.2 and have the double clock and am not able to change my location.
    Used iFile to do this previously but isn't work with the update.
    Any advice?
    Do you have ConceptLS? If so turn on ConceptLS enter your location and change back to miWeather.

Also read the changes on my site.

I think it's either AppleSDGothicNeo-Thin or HelveticaNeue-UltraLight that you were using?
    It is walkway and still exists inside miWeather.

Here is how to use fonts on CSS.
    http://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/using-font-face/

Greetings. I too agreed with the post above. The font for the time and and temperature is too thick and bold and does not sync with ios 7 default fonts. The earlier version was perfect.
    Also there is no option to change "mph" to "kmph".
    Cheers.
    P.s Thanks to Junesiphone for great lockscreen weather. One issue is there with other Groovylock Themes like Alizhe & MJSmash. When Notifications comes it overrides on top and the screen is unreadable.
    The font is apples font. Use bytafont2 if you want a custom font.

There was no request for kph so it was never added.

If you don't like how groovy lock handles notifications then you should tell he developers of GroovyLock.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-04 at 04:09 PM.
    2014-02-04 04:02 PM
    friend how to fix the transparency concept ls like notifications from appearing on the same screen, no way to move the state of the weather when das clip on the screen and you aparescan in the center part

I think this is not for here but not found how to do it eh

Greetings and good work
    2014-02-04 06:15 PM
    Every time you change something and you update it, it will always replace what you changed. There is no recovery for this.

Take for example if you messed. Something up. You would re-install to reinstall files to fix your mistake. It overrides everything.

@rebeluk reinstall
    done that, edited the font colour for text displays, renamed the icon folder to remove other backgrounds from showing, edited the css file to show my background var UserWall="yes"; edited the png file for my background, all works fine excepty i still get a white box/border in the top half of my lockscreen and the weathercode refuses to change it shows Aberporth when it should display Borehamwood code UKXX0810 and it shows Aberporth for UKXX0959 Potters Bar from weather.com

tearing my hair out here

reb
    2014-02-04 07:06 PM
    Do you have ConceptLS?

White box only shows when an image isn't being pulled. Post a screenshot.
    2014-02-04 07:10 PM
    I love this whole concept June. Thank you! First time I've spent money on Cydia stuff.

Do you have ConceptLS?

I'm in the same boat as rebeluk. My weather.js:
    //Set your Lock screen HERE!!!!
    //user

//Support thread http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...roovylock.html
    //Instructions iPhone Designs

var sUnit = "s"; // m for celcius s for fareinheit
    var TwentyFourHourClock = "false"; //Set to true for 24hr false to 12hr.
    var sCityCodes = "CAXX0743"; //weather code. Find from weather.com look in url.
    var StickForecast="no"; // if you want forecast to show without shake set to yes.
    var ShowNight="no"; // if you don't want night set to no, if you want night set to yes.
    var UserWall="yes"; // change if you want your own wallpaper set in user/library/GroovyLock/miWeather
    var ShowClock="yes"; // set to no if you want to use stock clock

I removed the wallpaper images from the Icon folder. miWeather for GroovyLock-screenphoto.png
    I do have ConceptLS, but it is set to not show. Also, despite setting Night to NO- it still shows (alternating with Day).

Thanks for you're work on this!
    2014-02-04 07:33 PM
    Hey all,

Anyone have battery drain issues with miweather? Installed it and noted sudden decrease every day for last few days and wondering if anyone else has same issue. Thanks in advance

June--love your stuff man. Keep it coming.
    2014-02-04 09:15 PM
    Do you have ConceptLS?

Yes Junes I have ConceptLS
    reb
    2014-02-04 09:17 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391547562.989102.jpg
    Anyway to fix or edit this?? Or is that an incompatibility between weather.com and my font?? Also will this b updated to support gps?
    2014-02-04 10:01 PM
    Anyone notice if the weather feed stops working periodically throughout the day? Reason for asking, the Hi Temp shows NA usually after lunch which may be by design.
    Last edited by catalyst7; 2014-02-04 at 11:29 PM.
    2014-02-04 11:25 PM
    Anyone notice if the weather feed stops working periodically throughout the day? Reason for asking, the Hi Temp shows NA usually after lunch which may be by design.
    All weather services had SOME outages today from what I read.
    2014-02-05 12:01 AM
    I love this whole concept June. Thank you! First time I've spent money on Cydia stuff.

//user

I removed the wallpaper images from the Icon folder. miWeather for GroovyLock-screenphoto.png
    I do have ConceptLS, but it is set to not show. Also, despite setting Night to NO- it still shows (alternating with Day).

Messaged you
    2014-02-05 12:25 AM
    Yes Junes I have ConceptLS
    reb
    Then reset ConceptLS. IF you read my write up it explains how miWeather uses whatever is set from ConceptLS
    iPhone Designs: GroovyLock miWeather v1.2

//user

You removed user.png you will have a white box. put it back
    night is only for when forecast is set to show all the time. that is all it is for.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391547562.989102.jpg
    Anyway to fix or edit this?? Or is that an incompatibility between weather.com and my font?? Also will this b updated to support gps?

Change the text in the weather.js to say

instead of
    var textstringlater="Later Today:";

var textstringlater="Later:";

Should give you room for the description.
    No gps will be added.

After the high has been reached it will not show high anymore.

You can change it to whatever you want

if(hiToday=="Hi:"+undefined+degrees){hiToday="Hi:N A"} //If afternoon show NA

the weather feed doesn't supply a high temp, so instead of it showing undefined it shows Hi:NA
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-05 at 01:15 AM.
    2014-02-05 01:09 AM
    Hi Junes

I have installed over the last few weeks, GroovyLock, miWeather for GroovyLock and have been using the two together to setup miWeather the way I want on my lockscreen, you have been most helpful all the time not only to me but to everyone and I am sure I can speak for all when I say it is greatly appreciated mate, thank you.

I have been editing and been very careful to back up the control files before editing, by copying the miweather folder to my hard drive, then editing the html, js and css files to setup my lockscreen, until the recent update the only issue I had was the location code for borehamwood showing as aberporth (Fk knows where that is lol) anyway after the update I re edited the js, css and html files and all was ok apart from the white border/box.

I have deleted miWeather and reinstalled, same issue occurs only after I rename the icon folder and I do this because I don't want the icons showing across the middle of the screen, is there another way to remove them ie can I edit css, js, or html to remove them.

I then donated and installed ConceptLS and tried to setup the Lockscreen with that however ConceptLS doesn't seem to be doing anything yet and I have to read up on it so I uninstalled it and went back to my GroovyLock and miWeather for Groovylock setup but again Right now there is no display at all of any weather status, when I reinstalled clean after clearing cache and rebooting I had the double clock display, I fixed by setting showclock to no, I set my background by setting UserWall to yes and putting my background png in the miweather root folder as user.png.

So right now there is no weather displays so is this a server side issue from the weather site or am I screwing up LOL

TIA

reb
    2014-02-05 12:52 PM
670 ... 172526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD