Open ConceptLS go to the menu as press reset.

miWeather works just fine.
    2014-02-05 01:33 PM
    Hi Junes

Thanks mate but if you check my post I uninstalled ConceptLS and tried to go back to GroovyLock+miWeather for GroovyLock anyway, as you instructed I reinstalled ConceptLS and now after re editing the control files I just nee to remove the small image that shows on the bottom of the screen, how can I safely stop these from showing, I have my background showing just don't want the small jpg at the bottom

TIA

reb
    2014-02-05 01:49 PM
    Well install it back and press reset.

You also said you donated for ConceptLS. Which isn't possible I never took donations for ConceptLS.

If you don't have weather then why are you trying to remove something? Small image that shows at the bottom? I have no clue what you are referring too.

The weather works on my end. So the weather isn't down. Therefore it has to be something you set.

If you have a bad location set in ConceptLS it will be set wrong in miWeather too. You cannot simple reset cache or safari to have this removed.

The only way to remove it is by pressing reset in ConceptLS.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-05 at 02:06 PM.
    2014-02-05 01:53 PM
    Hi i just updated it and try to apply with vWallpaper2 but dont want info in the red circle , where should i go to delete in .js file? ImageUploadedByModMyi1391608726.230589.jpg
    2014-02-05 02:58 PM
    Hi all.
    I have problem with notification with this theme.
    Appear to be on a high layer
    2014-02-05 04:05 PM
    Well install it back and press reset.

You also said you donated for ConceptLS. Which isn't possible I never took donations for ConceptLS.

If you don't have weather then why are you trying to remove something? Small image that shows at the bottom? I have no clue what you are referring too.

The weather works on my end. So the weather isn't down. Therefore it has to be something you set.

If you have a bad location set in ConceptLS it will be set wrong in miWeather too. You cannot simple reset cache or safari to have this removed.

The only way to remove it is by pressing reset in ConceptLS.
    Hi Junes

i did reinstall as I said above, and everything is ok apart from the image at the bottom of this screenshot, how can i remove it. Oh and I paid the $2.99 in cydia, thought it was a donation sorry for the confusion.

reb

<SORTED> I resized the background image to 1136x640 that then fully covered the screen and hid the image behind.

miWeather for GroovyLock-img_0307.png
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2014-02-05 at 04:33 PM.
    2014-02-05 04:10 PM
    Hi all.
    I have problem with notification with this theme.
    Appear to be on a high layer
    GroovyLock handles notifications. MiWeather doesn't
    2014-02-05 04:48 PM
    1. anyone noticing battery drain issues with this? Since installing my battery drains so quick.

2. How often does the weather refresh? Maybe that is draining it. How do I change this interval?
    2014-02-05 06:27 PM
    1. anyone noticing battery drain issues with this? Since installing my battery drains so quick.

2. How often does the weather refresh? Maybe that is draining it. How do I change this interval?
    There is no battery drain issues here.

No need to change the interval either as the lock screen doesn't stay on more than 5seconds
    2014-02-05 06:28 PM
    There is no battery drain issues here.

No need to change the interval either as the lock screen doesn't stay on more than 5seconds
    But if I turn on the lock screen frequently to check the notifications everytime I have a text or email, is it refreshing more and killing my battery?
    2014-02-05 06:30 PM
    But if I turn on the lock screen frequently to check the notifications everytime I have a text or email, is it refreshing more and killing my battery?
    No that is not your issue. Others have mentioned they had battery drain and hen it just magically quit. So nothing to do with miWeather.
    2014-02-05 06:33 PM
    Hi June,
    First, thank you for this LS theme and your wonderful work. It is so well coded that I could change all the settings as I wanted, and language as well.

The only thing I have a problem with and I have not been able to solve is the blur behind the passcode.
    Is it normal that there is no blur or we can change that?

Thanks
    2014-02-05 08:47 PM
    Hi June,
    First, thank you for this LS theme and your wonderful work. It is so well coded that I could change all the settings as I wanted, and language as well.

The only thing I have a problem with and I have not been able to solve is the blur behind the passcode.
    Is it normal that there is no blur or we can change that?

Thanks
    No that has everything to do with GroovyLock and not miWeather.
    2014-02-05 09:42 PM
    No that has everything to do with GroovyLock and not miWeather.
    Ah ok... Thank you!
    2014-02-05 09:57 PM
    June just updated miWeather and noticed I've had the same wallpaper all day long. I think I remember the original version changing periodically throughout the day or is each wallpaper set to match certain conditions?
    2014-02-06 02:08 AM
    Sorry for the off topic but I have concept LS, 69 blue, and miweather. Love all the stuff but how do I get the speedometer battery icon to match the speedometer wifi and cell icons. I have looked everywhere but can't find this answer. Please help.

Thanks.
    2014-02-06 03:38 AM
    June just updated miWeather and noticed I've had the same wallpaper all day long. I think I remember the original version changing periodically throughout the day or is each wallpaper set to match certain conditions?
    Wallpaper is set to current condition.

Sorry for the off topic but I have concept LS, 69 blue, and miweather. Love all the stuff but how do I get the speedometer battery icon to match the speedometer wifi and cell icons. I have looked everywhere but can't find this answer. Please help.

Thanks.
    Look in cydia for speedometer. Someone ripped off my signal bars and turned it into live battery. Works well so I'm not complaining.

Also there is a thread here regarding 69
    2014-02-06 04:22 AM
    You'd have us buy an entire theme just to gain access to two (signal and wifi) of the beautiful components you created?
    2014-02-06 06:08 AM
    You'd have us buy an entire theme just to gain access to two (signal and wifi) of the beautiful components you created?
    That's usually how it works.

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=828361
    2014-02-06 06:10 AM

Look in cydia for speedometer. Someone ripped off my signal bars and turned it into live battery. Works well so I'm not complaining.

Also there is a thread here regarding 69
    Hope you're still planning a release of your own!
    2014-02-06 06:47 AM
670 ... 182627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD