var sCityCodes = "UKXX0085";

edit the weather.js
    You're a very patient man, June.
    2014-02-07 05:24 AM
    Yes he is Although he has to deal with so many people (like me) I sense it's slowly getting to him lol But come on, I also help those who know even less than me (if that's possible) lol

But hey in my defence, some terrible advice among these 30 pages that sent me spiralling
    2014-02-07 05:27 AM
    Yes he is Although he has to deal with so many people (like me) I sense it's slowly getting to him lol But come on, I also help those who know even less than me (if that's possible) lol

But hey in my defence, some terrible advice among these 30 pages that sent me spiralling
    Fair enough.
    2014-02-07 05:30 AM
    Finally! I don't know how to thank you enough! Thank you! What a trip that was, I usually am not that thick/slow but too much fiddling around got me lost.. When I first installed ConceptLS it was very messed up, but that 'reset' advice sorted it out brought back everything!

Thank you again! I promise to continue buying everything you put forward in gratitude. I hope you have a pleasant evening.

PS I am assuming all those info.plist files I deleted in WB I won't miss them right?
    Now that problem is fixed, and there is no need to delete theme. They only style icon labels
    2014-02-07 05:35 AM
    How can I remove this ugly square...It's forecast and miweather and I tried to delete the wallpapers in miweather
    miWeather for GroovyLock-img_0325.png
    2014-02-07 10:43 AM
    How can I remove this ugly square...It's forecast and miweather and I tried to delete the wallpapers in miweather
    miWeather for GroovyLock-img_0325.png
    Can you tell the name of the font u use?
    2014-02-07 10:48 AM
    Can you tell the name of the font u use?
    Bariol
    Last edited by zhouyld; 2014-02-07 at 11:07 AM.
    2014-02-07 10:51 AM
    Sorry if this has been up before, just Got this today and it is not working, it only show the time and date, have no theme with playlist, it is the same if i uncheck all in wintherboard, i am on a 5s
    Help wanted i knowhow it is just a small thing i have missed.
    2014-02-07 11:45 AM
    Mine too.mcooper why is there a thin line?
    Attachment 652351

I didnt delete the small icons.just the big icons
    Could u tell how u fixed this? I encounter a similar but not the same line as u

It actually is. 1st, replace user.png with a clear image. 2nd, set user background to yes in the weather.js 3rd, delete the icons in the icon folder. Not the small icons. Back them up in a different folder in case you might want to use them again.

Edit:
    Step 4: in the weather.css change
    #IconToday{
    position: absolute;
    top:0px;
    left:0px;
    z-index: 0;

To this

#IconToday{
    position: absolute;
    top:999px;
    left:999px;
    z-index: 0;

step 5: set the dynamic wallpaper you want in settings.
    http://i.imgur.com/ciSmoYs.png
    After i removed the white box, the yellow line is still there (not obviously, above the 'later today' line), what should i do to remove it? I read lots of your posts and I like you very much! THX A LOT ANYWAY.
    Last edited by zhouyld; 2014-02-07 at 12:02 PM.
    2014-02-07 11:52 AM
    Sounds like Cydia or the repo is having some issues. Keep trying.
    Hello, after i removed the white box, the yellow horizontal line is still there (above the 'later today'). Could u tell me how to remove it? I read lots of ur posts and I think u r very kind. THX A LOT ANYWAY!!!
    miWeather for GroovyLock-img_0327.png
    2014-02-07 12:07 PM
    Sorry if this has been up before, just Got this today and it is not working, it only show the time and date, have no theme with playlist, it is the same if i uncheck all in wintherboard, i am on a 5s
    Help wanted i knowhow it is just a small thing i have missed.
    It works fine.

1. Did you pay for it?
    2. Did it work before you edited your location?

Hello, after i removed the white box, the yellow horizontal line is still there (above the 'later today'). Could u tell me how to remove it? I read lots of ur posts and I think u r very kind. THX A LOT ANYWAY!!!
    miWeather for GroovyLock-img_0327.png
    Looks to be part of the wallpaper.
    2014-02-07 03:00 PM
    It works fine.

1. Did you pay for it?

The wallpaper is tweak Forecast
    I figured it out (display #HourlyIcon section in css and the yellow line disappeared)
    thx June all the way though
    2014-02-07 06:55 PM
    It works fine.

1. Did you pay for it?

Yes i payed for it
    Blackscreen from start
    Have tryet to uninstall run icleaner Pro and then install once more same reslutat
    Last edited by sju; 2014-02-08 at 01:04 AM.
    2014-02-08 12:54 AM
    Do you have ConceptLS?
    2014-02-08 01:03 AM
    OKAYYY JUNE!! i NEEED that battery! STAT I'm runnin outta juice!! Lol jk...when's that battery gonna be released to Mach wifi/signal?!?

But for serious...since everything is fresh I've lost everything i did w previous version soooo can I go back into css & js files & edit? & what about the blur...I removed just a bit ago & it took everything off screen crept the day & month & reverts to orange user.png so I installed ConceptLS (this is on my moms phone) & works like a charm! But I just want to make sure if I go thru & customize again that I am doin correctly.
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-08 at 04:58 AM.
    2014-02-08 04:52 AM
    I love this theme, but how do I refresh it to the current conditions? Or does it do it automatically; if so, at what intervals?
    2014-02-08 07:21 PM
    Love the work June! Thanks. I have skimmed the posts and can't seem to find a way to remove the text portion of the forecast. It is a bit cluttered for me. What code do I need to change?

Thanks!
    iPhone 5, IOS 6, untethered Jailbreak, MAC OS
    2014-02-09 10:03 PM
    sorry for the long response time just now got back from holliday in thailland.
    concept ls is that not for cydget lockscreen ? and miweather is for groovylockscreen.
    i wil try to read the hole tread one of the next days.
    edit...
    i have now got the lockscreen to work, but only when i disable cydget and then i doent have conceptLS so that i have auto changing weather, i know i am making a mistake somewere in this, just cant find out what ?

edit 2 funny ore not it stop working once more, back to black screen, outher groovylockscreen themes work just fine
    Last edited by sju; 2014-02-10 at 07:53 PM.
    2014-02-10 12:39 PM
    Completely working? If you sent it, I can make the 50 weather images. No problem. Just upgraded the mini to 7.0.4 havent jailbroke yet. Hopefully get to that soon.

Hi June... I sent you the info via email. I'm still waiting on those HD images for the iPad Mini Retina. I looked back through the thread and didn't see where they were posted but maybe I missed something.
    2014-02-11 05:13 AM
    Hi June... I sent you the info via email. I'm still waiting on those HD images for the iPad Mini Retina. I looked back through the thread and didn't see where they were posted but maybe I missed something.
    I wouldn't wait on me. To be honest i've had to much to do to worry about 50 weather images right now. Also as you know it requires a lot more work than images.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-11 at 05:23 AM.
    2014-02-11 05:19 AM
670 ... 202829303132 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD