awesome nice.
    one question. is it possible to use yahoo code for information - not weather.com?
    Problem is all of my other widgets using yahoo code and now i have always two different temperatures....:-/

Weather.com: -1 C
    yahoo: -4 C

but it shows me the same city ;-)
    Last edited by Hasiphone; 2014-01-22 at 04:46 PM.
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2014-01-22 04:23 PM
    Just loving it,, is great!! ,, I got it working but how can I get the forecast?? Thanks!!!
    shake your phone =)
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS
    2014-01-22 04:40 PM
    I agree. I'd like to see the forecast be persistent.
    2014-01-22 04:59 PM
    Will add in update
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-22 at 07:16 PM.
    2014-01-22 05:49 PM
    Hi Hope someone can help got the locksreen i have always used miWeather but is the wallpaper suppose to change with the time of day ie day = day wallpaper night = night wallpaper thats how the old miweather worked mine stays the same all the thime I'm on miweather V6 thanks
    awesome nice.
    one question. is it possible to use yahoo code for information - not weather.com?
    Problem is all of my other widgets using yahoo code and now i have always two different temperatures....:-/

Weather.com: -1 C
    yahoo: -4 C

but it shows me the same city ;-)
    I use weather.com sorry

Hi Hope someone can help got the locksreen i have always used miWeather but is the wallpaper suppose to change with the time of day ie day = day wallpaper night = night wallpaper thats how the old miweather worked mine stays the same all the thime I'm on miweather V6 thanks
    Sorry this is never been a feature of miWeather. If it stays the same that means you have the same weather condition.

First post explains that I will be adding a user wallpaper feature.

Hey June, i have V6 you sent me via email and i'm now seeing miWeather in cydia which is the same one i've got. Are you gonna link my cydia account at some point ?.
    Ive added over 200 cydia numbers as of last night. Check your spam you should have an email from me. If not email me.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-22 at 05:52 PM.
    Love this LS - Quick question - Is this happening to anyone else? When I wake with the home or sleep button to miWeather I get a black screen and then a screen flash before LS comes up. Its very not smooth.
    2014-01-22 05:57 PM
    Does anyone know of a way to get the lockscreen to display longer?
    2014-01-22 06:00 PM
    Love this LS - Quick question - Is this happening to anyone else? When I wake with the home or sleep button to miWeather I get a black screen and then a screen flash before LS comes up. Its very not smooth.
    Would be helpful if you posted which device

As of now i'm aware of nothing.
    2014-01-22 06:02 PM
    iPhone 5
    2014-01-22 06:03 PM
    iPhone 5
    There is no reason for load time. Do you have retain LS checked?
    2014-01-22 06:03 PM
    Yep I do. It doesn't do it every time, but it still happens quite frequently.
    2014-01-22 06:05 PM
    Yep I do. It doesn't do it every time, but it still happens quite frequently.
    The code stays the same all the time so if its intermittent, then probably a tweak conflict with GroovyLock.

Try turning retain in LS off.
    2014-01-22 06:07 PM
    Tried it. Didn't work. I also changed the original wall paper in the setting from a dynamic to a static wallpaper. That made it worse. Now the wallpaper shows for a split second before miWeather shows. I wonder if its a conflict with another tweak?

I've removed other 3 tweaks that could affect the LS, but this didn't stop the stock wallpaper from showing first before miWeather. What do you think? We tried it with both retain on & off.
    Last edited by thefathunk; 2014-01-22 at 06:25 PM.
    2014-01-22 06:13 PM
    Well this is how the retain LS feature works. It does not load the lockscreen again so it I guess is in memory. Which would mean it doesn't even change or load miWeather code. I am thinking a conflict

Turn all tweaks off and try GroovyLock and miWeather
    2014-01-22 06:29 PM
    I'll keep at it. Gotta handle some business now.
    2014-01-22 06:40 PM
    Just purchased. Love this. Works great! Question? Should I have "retain LS" checked or not?

There use to be a way with the old os6 jailbreak. I think it was a setting in Springtomize. Maybe when that is updated.
    2014-01-22 06:55 PM
    This is what I have done. Without touch function i'm a bit lost. So I have added in the weather.js

var StickForecast="yes"; // if you want forecast to show without shake
    2014-01-22 07:09 PM
    Just purchased. Love this. Works great! Question? Should I have "retain LS" checked or not?

There use to be a way with the old os6 jailbreak. I think it was a setting in Springtomize. Maybe when that is updated.
    20 Second Lockscreen used to work in iOS6 too. To really make this mod work to the fullest we need more than 5 seconds of display on the lockscreen.

-CMY
    2014-01-22 07:15 PM
    Will add in update
    Awesome. Thanks.

PS - I butchered some of the code on the lockbackground.html file to launch with the forecast enabled but I'd rather see it in an official release. Lol.

PPS - This is a fantastic tweak. I love all of the thought that went into it such as the sunrise and sunset. Great stuff.

This is what I have done. Without touch function i'm a bit lost. So I have added in the weather.js

var StickForecast="yes"; // if you want forecast to show without shake
    Very cool. Do we just wait for the updated tweak to show up in Cydia or can I grab it manually somewhere?
    Last edited by spqrguymontag; 2014-01-22 at 07:22 PM.
    2014-01-22 07:19 PM
670 ... 5678917 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD