Hoping to get these ready as soon as possible. I'd like to get some settings icons done with this set so I'm not relying on Sketch to fill in the blanks. Can't give you an eta, but it should be soon. We're getting there. Making progress.
    Just to add to this; Dmick, Alfroggy, and myself are working behind the scenes, to bring a comprehensive icon set with this one. Scripting allows us to spend more time refining, testing, and making mods for the set. Dmick has already had (minimum) 2 versions of this theme on his phone. We're pretty setup with batch automation at this stage, so the small change to refine the icons, wasn't too much trouble, and offers a better end product. Other things that are planned....

- Iconomatic options.
    - Custom Badges (We try to include new ones for each version).
    - ClassicDock (New... very likely).
    - Icon mask options.

No ETA, but it will be packed with options when it's ready Thank you.
    2015-04-03 06:24 PM
    Like the previous screen with an iconO, this uses Sketch's shadow and then I made, or tried to make anyway, an overlay that added to the flat design without taking anything away from the icon itself. I kinda like this. Pretty sure this wall was made by either Pocyahtsu or MTK.

Alfroggy highlighted a shadowing error on the badges for the round set that I've fixed. I'll update that and have him upload to repo, but I've got a busy day later today so I'll get it packaged tomorrow. Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-04-04 04:47 PM
    Just wanted to share my setup with this amazing theme. Such great work guys! Credit to all involved.

3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428168381.402509.jpg
    2015-04-04 07:27 PM
    Like the previous screen with an iconO, this uses Sketch's shadow and then I made, or tried to make anyway, an overlay that added to the flat design without taking anything away from the icon itself. I kinda like this. Pretty sure this wall was made by either Pocyahtsu or MTK.

Alfroggy highlighted a shadowing error on the badges for the round set that I've fixed. I'll update that and have him upload to repo, but I've got a busy day later today so I'll get it packaged tomorrow. Thanks.
    Nice setup! We got some goodies coming soon, with new sets, add-ons, big updates, and more Thank you for all the help.

Just wanted to share my setup with this amazing theme. Such great work guys! Credit to all involved.
    That Icono works well with scenery walls. There's another included in there as an alternate, which also works well with detailed or textured walls. Thank you for the share
    2015-04-04 07:45 PM
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428255036.394174.jpg3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428255058.021496.jpg
    Current setup
    2015-04-05 07:31 PM
    Very nice setups. I need to clean up mine lol. It's a test mess.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-04-05 07:40 PM
    i can picture how that looks
    2015-04-05 07:59 PM
    Sorry about that 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-04-05 08:13 PM
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1428326237.698872.jpg

me Atm
    2015-04-06 03:17 PM
    Mine isn't too bad.... been too busy to test anything out lately. It's a tough life being part of Beta's. **** gets real lol.

me Atm
    Nice setups. Love UAE.... Burj Al Arab is testament to the amazing landscape and culture. Cheers for the share.
    2015-04-06 03:39 PM
    :: UPDATES ::

The glyph series updates have been submitted and awaiting approval. iP6+ and iPad updates, along with the flat set, are still being tested and will be available soon. There may not seem like much, but the settings icons are quite extensive and the True Skate glyph turned out quite nice. Thank you, and enjoy:)

• Please see package info for full ChangeLog.
    • New icons (and Alts): True Skate; Gmail; Imgur; WeeChat; DMD Panorama.
    • New Settings icon requests.
    • New v5 alternate dock (rename to enable).
    2015-04-07 07:39 PM
    :: UPDATES ::

The glyph series updates have been submitted and awaiting approval. iP6+ and iPad updates, along with the flat set, are still being tested and will be available soon. There may not seem like much, but the settings icons are quite extensive and the True Skate glyph turned out quite nice. Thank you, and enjoy

• Please see package info for full ChangeLog.
    • New icons (and Alts): True Skate; Gmail; Imgur; WeeChat; DMD Panorama.
    • New Settings icon requests.
    • New v5 alternate dock (rename to enable).
    What's your repo again?
    2015-04-08 04:03 AM
    What's your repo again?
    Add this to your Cydia sources :
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Sk37cH/
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]️Sk37cH provides it in this thread's second post. Enjoy the usual goodies and extra freebies 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-04-08 05:34 AM
    Add this to your Cydia sources :
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Sk37cH/
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]️Sk37cH provides it in this thread's second post. Enjoy the usual goodies and extra freebies 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    Thanks
    2015-04-08 05:46 AM
    No prob Al 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

2015-04-08 05:48 AM
    Working really hard to bring the "v1 Round2" set of glyphs up to date with the rest of the packages. We'll have those live on the MyRepo within a day or 2. Until then, we're refining some aspects of the flat set, and making a bunch of add-ons to go with its release. Here's the new icon mask we're just testing now. Notice any subtle curves Thank you.

2015-04-08 04:56 PM
    Badge is gorgeous.

2015-04-08 04:58 PM
    CCButtonBorder I'm using with the flat set.

With the v5 glyphs

Credit to creators of CCBB and to Sletch for the glyphs.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2015-04-09 at 10:56 PM.
    2015-04-09 10:51 PM

With the v5 glyphs

Are the flat icons available now?
    2015-04-10 12:36 AM
    Badge is gorgeous.
    Cheers mate. Ya know I love getting creative with 48px "overlay" images. I think I still got a few more before I install ClassicBadges

With the v5 glyphs

That's coming together really nice! Thank you for the share

Are the flat icons available now?
    Not quite ready yet sorry. There's still several small elements to finish, then we'll release. There's also the small issue with MMi repo, where packages don't seem to be going through the approval process for quite some time. So I'm waiting to make sure the last lot of updates go live, before I use more bandwidth on new packages. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2015-04-10 at 10:12 AM.
    2015-04-10 06:18 AM
2,596 ... 519199100101102103111 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD