He's actually planning on copying a boreal icon 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    really laughting my a*** off , i saw this on twitter,that kid have no respect,made one theme and think he got God by the balls,sorry for off topic bu i had to comment,cheers
    2015-07-26 02:31 PM
    Im so lost. I have no idea what yall are talking about.
    2015-07-26 02:43 PM
    Im so lost. I have no idea what yall are talking about.
    LMarcin accused him of using his Alien Blue icon.
    Him meaning Sk37ch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-07-26 02:52 PM
    really laughting my a*** off , i saw this on twitter,that kid have no respect,made one theme and think he got God by the balls,sorry for off topic bu i had to comment,cheers
    I don't think LM had any public say in the issue. It was a user that (possibly) hadn't seen any of my WIP's or followed 34All / 4You. I think a few people got mentioned in my original comment, and LM was inadvertently caught up, as the user had originally tweeted @LM to bring his attention to the artwork in question.

I had a fair bit on this morning, and was up late last night working on packages, so I replied in a reasonable way (debatable). I've later had time to see the lighter side, and have a bit of laugh, but this morning was hectic. The last thing I needed after working on iOS till late, was to wake up a few hours later and have iOS hit in the jewels Thank you.

Any plans for a Google Calendar and Winterboard icon?
    What device are you on? The current WB icon included has been up for debate. Not many people liked it at first, then I had a few people change their mind, leading me to think I should leave it for the moment. That moment has passed, and I'm up for doing an alt, but as for changing the current one, I'm still open for votes once I come up with a worthy contender. I'll look into it and see if I can think of anything. As for GCalendar, I should be able to come up with something. I think we have the BundleID/Info for that. Cheers.
    2015-07-26 02:58 PM
    I don't think LM had any public say in the issue. It was a user that (possibly) hadn't seen any of my WIP's or followed 34All / 4You. I think a few people got mentioned in my original comment, and LM was inadvertently caught up, as the user had originally tweeted @LM to bring his attention to the artwork in question.

I had a fair bit on this morning, and was up late last night working on packages, so I replied in a reasonable way (debatable). I've later had time to see the lighter side, and have a bit of laugh, but this morning was hectic. The last thing I needed after working on iOS till late, was to wake up a few hours later and have iOS hit in the jewels Thank you.

What device are you on? The current WB icon included has been up for debate. Not many people liked it at first, then I had a few people change their mind, leading me to think I should leave it for the moment. That moment has passed, and I'm up for doing an alt, but as for changing the current one, I'm still open for votes once I come up with a worthy contender. I'll look into it and see if I can think of anything. As for GCalendar, I should be able to come up with something. I think we have the BundleID/Info for that. Cheers.
    I'm on a 6+, also looking for a Mailbox Icon and I would be complete. Thx

2015-07-26 02:59 PM
    I'm on a 6+, also looking for a Mailbox Icon and I would be complete. Thx
    Sweet. I think I got you covered there. Would a slightly different shade of blue on the "mailbox" (AppleMail) work? I'd add the Mailbox logo on the front, and do an alternate colour for stock mail (not yellow?). All icons are vector, so any you see in my screens I can port to iP6+ in a few seconds. I'll include the current 120px WB icon in the iP6+ update. Cheers
    2015-07-26 03:10 PM
    Sweet. I think I got you covered there. Would a slightly different shade of blue on the "mailbox" (AppleMail) work? I'd add the Mailbox logo on the front, and do an alternate colour for stock mail (not yellow?). All icons are vector, so any you see in my screens I can port to iP6+ in a few seconds. I'll include the current 120px WB icon in the iP6+ update. Cheers
    That would be great! Thx again!

2015-07-26 03:11 PM
    You're more generous than I am and I go out of my way to avoid conflict as it's not worth my time. You ought to be commended for not being upset as you have every right to be.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-07-26 04:06 PM
    I wasn't a fan of the WB icon at first either, but I've actually missed the icon since WB no longer installs one. I don't like the idea of running a tweak just to get that icon back though.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-07-26 04:28 PM
    I wasn't a fan of the WB icon at first either, but I've actually missed the icon since WB no longer installs one. I don't like the idea of running a tweak just to get that icon back though.
    no need for a tweak,somewhere was posted how to get it back just with older deb.file,but i can't remember where i seen that
    2015-07-26 05:00 PM
    no need for a tweak,somewhere was posted how to get it back just with older deb.file,but i can't remember where i seen that
    Yeah first time I read that was on Boreal thread but I don't go out often. Saurik deserves his hard work on bringing updates out lately honoured.
    I too miss the icon a lot. That was the only positive effect of installing Anemone.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-07-26 05:44 PM
    Yeah first time I read that was on Boreal thread but I don't go out often. Saurik deserves his hard work on bringing updates out lately honoured.
    I too miss the icon a lot. That was the only positive effect of installing Anemone.

i'm gonna try anemone later,maybe i can figure out how to remove black background behind dock,my only issue with it for now
    2015-07-26 06:08 PM
    Add repo cydia.myrepospace.com/lamerz/ to get winterboard icon back
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2015-07-26 06:20 PM
    Add repo cydia.myrepospace.com/lamerz/ to get winterboard icon back

that repo was giving me truble refreshing cydia like repo666 from saurik
    2015-07-26 07:05 PM
    that repo was giving me truble refreshing cydia like repo666 from saurik
    Yep. It's a myrepospace issue.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-07-26 07:06 PM
    rio-doro.eu (winterboard icon) maybe it works olso for ios 8.4 but i'm on 8.1
    2015-07-26 07:35 PM
    I noticed that taig repo was having trouble refreshing (I needed Taig Afc2) so I removed it but the application is still there. If this is the norm then you could remove the repo after installing the tweak.

2015-07-26 07:37 PM
    Yep that's how it works. Deleting a repo keeps the packages installed.

2015-07-26 08:03 PM
    Great, I guess the inconvenient is that you don't get updates?

2015-07-26 08:45 PM
    Great, I guess the inconvenient is that you don't get updates?
    Haha yeah you don't.
    Good guess

2015-07-26 08:46 PM
2,596 ... 1767107115116117118119127 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD