Okay that Cydia icon you are right, i have not seen before, but the music with ipod controls, i am certain i seen it last time around, and this blue safari as well.
    Yep, these aren't new. I wanted to make sure we understand you right, seeing it asks for much work 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

The alt Safari icon has similarities to the default one in '4 You 2', which you may recall.

I usually swap the Preference app icon with Springtomise's.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-07-29 08:07 PM
    There's about 20 AppStore alts, and DebMaker is great Cydia alt (along with the 15+ other Cydia alts). The rest I will make more alts after I make new icons. Nearly all you mentioned have at least 2-3 alts for each icon between the "thread icons" (first post, and contains so many alts for certain apps that I had to include my icons, hence why you probably can't find icons that were previously included) package, and the main theme. So not a priority, but I take all feedback and will accommodate your requests after other more pressing priorities are fulfilled. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2015-07-29 at 08:11 PM.
    2015-07-29 08:07 PM
    Where do i find these alternative, Was there a Thread Package Icons, i do recall such a thing, im not totally sure, but i've changed phones since,

If there is other icon alternatives besides the ones on the repo, i'd be thankful if someone can share it, thank you for your feedback, you're really dedicated to the cause, setting a very rare example, with regards to other "paid" themers who drop their themes, and vanish into the sunsets of Miami busy sipping pina coladas and clicking delete on all their corresponding mail related to their themes
    2015-07-29 08:13 PM
    Where do i find these alternative, Was there a Thread Package Icons, i do recall such a thing, im not totally sure, but i've changed phones since,

If there is other icon alternatives besides the ones on the repo, i'd be thankful if someone can share it, thank you for your feedback, you're really dedicated to the cause, setting a very rare example, with regards to other "paid" themers who drop their themes, and vanish into the sunsets of Miami busy sipping pina coladas and clicking delete on all their corresponding mail related to their themes
    Sk37cH just edited his reply the various packages are all linked on the first page, with the thread icons' zip in the very first post.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-07-29 08:16 PM
    First post is key mate There's also a alternate settings to the alternate settings icon Alex mentioned. So there's alternates to alternates lmao. Try there and have really good dig. I've done my best to minimise bloat in the main theme and organise all other collective icons in one place. Thank you.
    2015-07-29 08:17 PM
    Thanks again fellas, respect!
    2015-07-29 08:23 PM
    Early WIP shot of a VW AudioBus icon. Base shapes constructed in Ai, with styling seen here in PS. Thank you.

2015-07-30 06:32 PM
    That icon looks fantastic. I don't use that app, but I'll find a use for the icon for sure.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-07-31 12:44 AM
    Working on a much easier icon. My first one though 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]🏽

2015-07-31 12:59 AM
    Nice one, Alex. Look forward to putting that icon back on my first page.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-07-31 01:57 AM
    Working on a much easier icon. My first one though 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]🏽
    I've been looking at my un-themed GroupMe icon, and hoping you had that planned I Look forward to running that once you're ready. Thank you.
    2015-07-31 04:34 AM
    I've been looking at my un-themed GroupMe icon, and hoping you had that planned I Look forward to running that once you're ready. Thank you.
    Thank you guys.

How's this for GroupMe ?

2015-08-01 01:24 AM
    Looks really good. Nicely done. Thank you.
    2015-08-01 02:36 AM
    Sk37cH,

Any chance you could do a garage band icon in the style of a guitar face?
    2015-08-01 04:03 AM
    Thank you guys.

How's this for GroupMe ?
    That's a really well executed concept and icon. I'm impressed! Thank you.

Sk37cH,

Any chance you could do a garage band icon in the style of a guitar face?
    Sure. I can look into that. I'm not sure we have the bundleID, and that's a fair commitment (possibly 8hrs icon work). Please provide the app info where possible. Thank you.
    2015-08-01 04:58 AM
    GroupMe icon

Open with 'Installer' in iFile and select the WinterBoard theme appropriate to your device.

Thanks.

2015-08-01 10:36 AM
    Edited the package after Sk37cH pointed out two errors I'd made. Thanks Luke.

2015-08-01 11:53 AM
    Sure. I can look into that. I'm not sure we have the bundleID, and that's a fair commitment (possibly 8hrs icon work). Please provide the app info where possible. Thank you.
    MobileGarageBand

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Edit : it's in fact com.apple.mobilegarageband and iPad's icon asks for ~ipad before .png
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2015-08-03 at 06:58 PM.

2015-08-01 12:28 PM
    My second page setup this morning. I'm definitely done. Simple wall by AR7. GroupMe icon by Alfroggy, and generously crafted and shared! Thank you.

• Icons: 3 4 All (Cydia).
    • Ui: 3 4 All [Ui] (Cydia).
    • Dock: Harbor. Folders:
    • FolderEnhancer (1x1 grid).

GroupMe icon

Open with 'Installer' in iFile and select the WinterBoard theme appropriate to your device.

Thanks.
    Amazing what a polished and versatile icon can be produced with the right tools and a creative mind. Thank you very much for the share, and kind words. Your support and camaraderie throughout my years here is much appreciated. Thank you.
    2015-08-01 09:31 PM
    My second page setup this morning. I'm definitely done. Simple wall by AR7. GroupMe icon by Alfroggy, and generously crafted and shared! Thank you.

• Icons: 3 4 All (Cydia).
    • Ui: 3 4 All [Ui] (Cydia).
    • Dock: Harbor. Folders:
    • FolderEnhancer (1x1 grid).

Amazing what a polished and versatile icon can be produced with the right tools and a creative mind. Thank you very much for the share, and kind words. Your support and camaraderie throughout my years here is much appreciated. Thank you.
    Wow bro great job !! 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]🏻3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    When is it coming to be ready?
    2015-08-01 09:43 PM
2,596 ... 1969109117118119120121129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD