@dmick89: PM sent. Thank you.

@ogkikz: Are you running BytaFont2? I'm not experiencing any issues, but there was an update to that not so long ago. Could be a font issue...not sure sorry mate. Cheers.

Edit: I see the issue seems fixed now. Glad you got it sorted and still have the JB.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-05-15 at 04:09 AM.
    2014-05-15 04:03 AM
    Got it. Will check it out in the AM. Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-05-15 04:07 AM
    I love this widget. Thanks Marty and Sketch. Since you guys released the first one here a few weeks ago, it's left my first springboard page for about 12 hours. Now I've had this one for several days. Just gorgeous.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400184679.496600.jpg
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-05-15 10:11 PM
    That's a really nice setup Thank you for the share.

I may be a little late to the party, but when did TapaTalk app pick up MMi forums? Makes a good substitute whilst we wait for the MMi update Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-05-16 10:51 AM
    That's a really nice setup Thank you for the share.

I may be a little late to the party, but when did TapaTalk app pick up MMi forums? Makes a good substitute whilst we wait for the MMi update Thank you.

Saw the tapatalk forums awhile ago, but never tried.

Need to do a BBC and Mailbox icon for my first two springboard pages to be complete. Should have time to throw them together this weekend.
    2014-05-16 10:28 PM
    3 4 All Mailbox Icon.
    Enjoy.

Attached Files
    2014-05-17 12:53 AM
    Wow macinmac. That's just fantastic. I'm amazed. Beautiful icon. Thank you very much.
    2014-05-17 01:32 AM
    yeah bro.. i think it was bytafont 2 ididnt remeber if was btafont or springtomize the las updated tweak for me..and yep ilexrat is awesome.. restore my iphone like new but jailbroken..is awesome no matter if i take 1 whole day to make it all again lol im happy now my phone run smooth and just intall the stuff i really need and i use.. thanks for the answer bro..appreciate it.

@dmick89: PM sent. Thank you.

@ogkikz: Are you running BytaFont2? I'm not experiencing any issues, but there was an update to that not so long ago. Could be a font issue...not sure sorry mate. Cheers.

Edit: I see the issue seems fixed now. Glad you got it sorted and still have the JB.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-05-17 06:40 AM
    Well...took me about 2 days to decide the music player to suit my taste..after many many apps( groove, splyce,listen,music app, BEAT and few more etc.), I found the one ... is the -- Beat music app (link) -- Super well done, simple, effective, many themes, and very very responsive; My mood took me to this classy icon; 99% inspired from my personal sennheiser hd25-1.
    I like this icon much more than other previous icons I've made, so to celebrate this small event for many of you but interesting for me, I have made it in the hope that someone will be interested into an alternative music icon.
    Thank you and enjoy.

Attached Files
    2014-05-18 01:21 AM
    Your icons are so, so very good, macinmac. Thank you.
    2014-05-18 03:27 AM
    Awesome work on the icons Vale!! That music icon is top notch work. Love the simplistic elegance of the design. Much appreciated mate. Thank you.

@dmick: We've had some progress on the widget request. Marty has made a great implementation of the hi/lo info. I think you'll like Just have to finish up another frame, and change a few little things, and it'll be ready. Cheers

2014-05-18 04:58 AM
    ::: 4 You [McFly Overlay] iWidget v2 :::
    iOS masks....If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

UPDATED with 4 new frames, and an option to show Hi/Lo Temperature. The gold frame is hung with rope that changes tone depending on the overlay colour you choose. Also included is the bevel frame shown below, and 2 more to finish things off

Version 2 brings new depth via shadows applied to the frame, along with a 5 day touch forecast. These lighting effects have been meticulously dissected into a separate layer. This means your colour overlay won't make your shadows look like glows, and will only effect the lighting such as gradients inside the frame. A colour to suit almost any setup, which is adjusted via the opions menu when adding to homescreen.

I looked around and found a fairly basic JSFiddle implementation, essentially showing what I'd imagined. We use webkits in many cases, including springboard items through property lists. So I put the idea to Marty McFly, and he came through with the goods. After v1, there were requests for a city name, so instead of just bringing the same idea, I decided to try and incorporate lighting features to the iWidget. Cheers Marty, for once again putting up with my insane ideas, and taking this on-board as another personal challenge. It's been great fun and I've learnt a lot as usual. Thank you, and enjoy

:: Options ::
    -Hi/Lo Temperature can be turned off.
    -Background colour option (customized by hex code).
    -Weather Icon colour option.
    -Font colour option.
    -2 custom made weather sets.
    -7 frames to choose from, with more to come.
    -10 language's with support for shortened days.
    -City, and neighborhood.

:: FAQ / More Info ::
    -Uses WidgetWeather, and the update interval set within WW settings.
    -Text colour can be changed via a hex code or basic colour names. See color-hex dotcom, for Colour Names, and Popular Colour Palettes.
    -When entering hex codes, just enter the hex code without the "#". Please use "ffffff" and not "FFFFFF", for white, as the code seems to be case sensitive.
    -Frame and Icon colours MUST be entered in hex value ONLY. The colour names don't work for these 2 options.
    -Feel free to request particular frames, and I'll accommodate where possible.
    -See THIS post for version 1 of this widget, and some more colour combo's in use.

Credits and Notes:
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please contact myself before re-distribution of any of the artwork contained within the package. Common courtesy for the many hours I've put into the creation of the weather set, will often get you the PSDs Credit goes to Marty Mcfly for the coding. Thank you to Alfroggy, Marty, and Vic for the feedback and support.

Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-05-18 at 05:13 PM.
    2014-05-18 05:01 PM
    Wow. That was very quick. Thank you so much for adding hi/low. Now I'll rarely have to open a weather app.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400430204.733696.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1400430210.967825.jpg
    2014-05-18 06:23 PM
    Wow. That was very quick. Thank you so much for adding hi/low. Now I'll rarely have to open a weather app.
    You're welcome bro. I like the way Marty added it as a toggle. We'll have to sort you out with a BBC icon soon. Thank you.

Whilst I had the phone's 3g tethered last night, I uploaded version 1.7 of the main icon package. It should be live later tonight. There are some icons that've changed, but I've backed up the old icons in-case anyone wants them back. Please see the package info for full changelog. I'll update the iPad packages when net permits. If there's any icons not theming due to name changes, please inform here, and I'll make appropriate changes. Thank you.

:: 3 4 All [v1.7] Changes ::
    -New icon additions.
    -More Spotlight/NC icons.
    -Some old icons have been changed.
    -Name changes for recent App updates.
    2014-05-19 07:38 AM
    I.Love.This.Wall.

2014-05-19 12:31 PM
    As always because there is time. BBC app icon explained: red from original icon; clouds-london almost always cloudy( not entirely true); Big Ben Tower need no explanation; left side of the icon - gain news; right side of the icon - spread the news.
    This is it. Took me not that much time but I was very pleased to make it.
    Thank you.

Attached Files
    Last edited by macinmac; 2014-05-19 at 01:53 PM.
    2014-05-19 01:47 PM
    As always because there is time. BBC app icon explained: red from original icon; clouds-london almost always cloudy( not entirely true); Big Ben Tower need no explanation; left side of the icon - gain news; right side of the icon - spread the news.
    This is it. Took me not that much time but I was very pleased to make it.
    Thank you.
    Perfect mate. You know how I feel about your work, but for the public record, I just want to say thank you once again. Great to see you having fun and bringing beautiful art to the table. Cheers Vale

@dmick: If possible, could you please advise of the bundle and icon info for BBC, and Mailbox apps. I'll bundle them for the add-on theme in the first post. Thank you.
    2014-05-19 02:20 PM
    Thank you all for the nice words!

2014-05-19 02:53 PM
    Perfect mate. You know how I feel about your work, but for the public record, I just want to say thank you once again. Great to see you having fun and bringing beautiful art to the table. Cheers Vale

@dmick: If possible, could you please advise of the bundle and icon info for BBC, and Mailbox apps. I'll bundle them for the add-on theme in the first post. Thank you.
    co.uk.bbc.news
    [email protected]

com.orchestra.v2
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Beautiful bbc icon, Vale.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400506035.518128.jpg

I did an mlb at icon in the picture and can share it and the bundle id if you'd like.
    2014-05-19 03:28 PM
    co.uk.bbc.news
    [email protected]

com.orchestra.v2
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Beautiful bbc icon, Vale.

I did an mlb at icon in the picture and can share it and the bundle id if you'd like.
    Thank you for that info. Much appreciated. Love to add the MLB icon if you'd share. Thank you.
    2014-05-19 03:37 PM
2,596 ... 715161718192767117 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD