Can I request some icons please?

Team Stream
    com.bleacherreport.TeamStream
    [email protected]
    https://pressroom.turner.com/sites/d...?itok=EUsL3Lbk

Btw was the translate app ever created?
    Last edited by mejemaka; 2014-07-09 at 04:13 PM.
    2014-07-09 04:10 PM
    Can I request some icons please?

Team Stream
    com.bleacherreport.TeamStream
    [email protected]
    https://pressroom.turner.com/sites/d...?itok=EUsL3Lbk

Btw was the translate app ever created?
    I thought I had done a Bleacher Report icon for 3 4 All, but I was wrong. I'm working on it now. What do you mean by translate app? Do you need an icon?

Last edited by dmick89; 2014-07-09 at 04:53 PM.
    2014-07-09 04:36 PM
    It's a translation app. The one with the Chinese character in itImageUploadedByModMyi1404953854.278258.jpg

Also does anyone know why the icon labels of the phone and music icon is bigger than the rest of the icon labels? And how to fix it plz thanks.
    2014-07-10 02:57 AM
    I thought I had done a Bleacher Report icon for 3 4 All, but I was wrong. I'm working on it now.
    I thought there was a one with a white BG done, but I'm not so sure now. Thank you for the share.
    It's a translation app. The one with the Chinese character in it.

Also does anyone know why the icon labels of the phone and music icon is bigger than the rest of the icon labels? And how to fix it plz thanks.
    That page is looking tidy now I had an idea for Google Translate a while back, but I didn't have any bandwidth at the time, so I couldn't research any languages. I'll have a go at it over the weekend.

As for the icon labels....I'm not entirely sure. It doesn't look like the names are too long.... do you have the same style for Undocked, and Docked labels? Maybe the cache still thinks some icons are on the SB. Did you try and take those 2 icons out of the dock, and re-spring, then add them back to the dock? Sorry I can't help much with the issue. Thank you.
    2014-07-10 05:12 AM
    In all honesty i requested for the clash of clans icon and I was not disappointed sketch you truly are the best
    2014-07-10 05:16 AM
    Icon labels control through WinterBoard isn't working properly on iOS 7.1/+
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-07-10 08:06 AM
    I.Love.This.Wall.

😎👍📲
    2014-07-10 01:32 PM
    I'm not sure if this is any good, but it might work until Sketch has time to work his magic for a Translate app.

2014-07-10 05:12 PM
    I'm not sure if this is any good, but it might work until Sketch has time to work his magic for a Translate app.

No no... Sketch will be more than happy that you made the icon...it is very very nice!!! You're making big steps, don't stop!
    2014-07-10 05:17 PM
    Thanks a lot. Means much to me that you'd say that.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-07-10 05:22 PM
    Awesome thanks so much for the icons!! Top notch icons
    2014-07-11 05:07 AM
    Looking sweet bro! Top notch Vale is correct....I'm just happy that people get some value out of my PSDs. It's a bonus that your icons are quality Thank you for the share.
    2014-07-11 06:40 AM
    Thanks a lot, Sketch.

Thanks to all creators.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-07-12 04:38 AM
    I know Sketch already has two Evernote icons in the theme and both better than what I'm going to share, but twice recently when going into a store I've had to pause before opening Evernote to see my list so I did this one so it would stand out more for me. Figured someone else might want another alt Evernote icon.

2014-07-12 07:01 PM
    I know Sketch already has two Evernote icons in the theme and both better than what I'm going to share, but twice recently when going into a store I've had to pause before opening Evernote to see my list so I did this one so it would stand out more for me. Figured someone else might want another alt Evernote icon.

IMO a texture on the green layout would give much more personality; Example Texture PS; also an inside stroke in color mode on the elephant would make the whole icon different.
    From a friend, try more options.
    2014-07-12 07:08 PM
    Thank you. I will try more options and i appreciate the help. Can't learn without someone being honest so thank you.
    2014-07-12 07:11 PM
    I used the tutorial Vale linked to, changing brown to a green just to learn some something new. I ended up with this for an Evernote icon, which I quite like more than the other. I don't think I got the inside stroke right and all things are works in progress, but I'm much happier with this. Thank you Vale. Ideas?

Last edited by dmick89; 2014-07-12 at 09:00 PM.
    2014-07-12 08:52 PM
    Yea..the elephant became a bit blurry..how do you work with the PSD? I mean, directly with the layers on 120 or you open the main element in 240 x 240..because if so, when you save from 240 x 240 to regular 120x120 somehow is loosing it's smooth edges and the items are not so clear anymore..but, working directly on 120x120 the clean shapes remain smoother as from applying them from the beginning. Here we need Sk37cH advice, I might be wrong.
    Back to your icon, it is a progress, the green layout looks very very good, the elephant needs more work and that is as always up to you.
    2014-07-12 09:06 PM
    I've used the 240x240 main layer. Perhaps I should try what you suggest. I also notice the difference in the elephant. Will see what I can do about that, but even though it's 2 pm here, it's already been a long day. We got up early to paint the basement, which of course required moving much furniture. Now I must rest since I'm no longer young. Thank you for your help.
    2014-07-12 09:14 PM
    Had a little more time and I toned down the background a bit. I also figured out why the elephant in the 2nd one was off (I was on a different computer and used a different file). I'm fairly happy with this, but curious what you guys think. Anyway, here it is.

Vale, thanks for the input earlier (and hopefully in the future). It's very helpful as I'm very, very new to this. Thank you.

Also, thanks a lot for the dark backgrounds in the Mus7 thread, Vale. I'm a big fan of dark icons so those are going to get a lot of use on my phone.
    2014-07-13 03:52 AM
2,596 ... 2129303132334181 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD