For the users of Launch Center Pro. It is a great found, at list for me.

How to..
    2014-08-17 11:15 AM
    For the users of Launch Center Pro. It is a great found, at list for me.

How to..
    First, thank you for your kind words a and support. 2nd, That's pretty cool that LCP allows URL scheme integration with any app that supports it. I thought there was a couple of stock apple app URL actions that were out of bounds by LCP, but I may be mistaken. I always wanted to try it, but the cost and the URL schemes that were (to my knowledge) previously blocked, always made me put it off till I had the $$ and knew a bit more about it. I know June was/is using a lot of these native URL schemes in his LS tweak/s. Cheers

Just a quick progress update: I've got Alex providing feedback on the 7.1.x keypad images. I sent off a test, and have adjusted all 120+ images based on the feedback he provided. He's tested these new ones, an I'll be looking into the screens he provided tonight. Hopefully we can find a solution, or at least minimise the 1px discrepancy we're facing. I'm also searching through stock OS to add a few more images to the UI update, so that it's not purely a bug fix update.

The Basketball Jersy icon is coming along slowly, but it's not of the highest priority just yet, as it's time consuming, and no Information was provided with the request, so I don't have a BundleID or even an app name to include it in the update. I won't be posting that one here until it reaches Cydia. It will have cost me around 50 hours work, so I'd rather it be released with the theme before It gets used in another theme. I have only a couple of new editions ready for the iPhone update, but Alex and David have provided quite a few iPad bundleIDs for iPhone apps I've previously created, so that'll bring the retina iPad package almost in line with the iPhone icons. Cheers.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-08-17 at 12:08 PM.
    2014-08-17 12:06 PM
    An alternative file manager to iFile, Filza File Manager. For me it's better than ifile because offers previews of the files right from browsing thru the files, like images etc.
    Now, personal desktop table, leather, folders, small effects on the folders plastic cover( the glue goes away because of humidity) beautiful colors that go hand in hand with the rest of the icons, simple with passion.
    For iPhones/iPads.

Attached Files
    2014-08-18 09:13 PM
    Great icon as always. Been meaning to check Filza out so this gives me an excuse. Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-19 05:46 AM
    New to Convergence. Was wondering how to find the one for this theme, name? Thanks.
    2014-08-19 03:47 PM
    New to Convergence. Was wondering how to find the one for this theme, name? Thanks.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...direction.html
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2014-08-19 04:17 PM
    I'm relatively new to LS tweaks myself. Click on these from mobile. Both free, and both rather extensive. There'll be an update to both with new toggles this weekend. Feel free to request any, and if they're relatively easy, I may be able to squeeze them in by the weekend. Enjoy

4 Convergance:
    cydia://package/com.modmyi.4convergancesimple

4 ZooBhoy Convergance:
    cydia://package/com.modmyi.4zoobhoyconvergance
    2014-08-19 04:18 PM
    Sorry for the questions on this but to get that LS widget of Marty's up and running do I just need iwidget tweak installed? Thanks!!!
    2014-08-20 04:49 AM
    Sorry for the questions on this but to get that LS widget of Marty's up and running do I just need iwidget tweak installed? Thanks!!!
    You'll need one of Convergance, GroovyLock, or LockHTML3, as well as widget weather with MyLocation.

You mentioned Convergance earlier, you can enable the LS through those settings under Background.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-20 05:20 AM
    Hi As dmick mentioned, Convergance will read LS's from the GroovyLock & LockHTML folders. I download that LS widget, and place it in "var/mobile/Library/Convergance/LockHTML/". That's just me though, as mentioned you can place it any of the LockScreen HTML folders, and Convergance will show it in settings under "Convergance -> Background". It's worth noting that the CutConcept LS needs WW installed. Thank you.
    2014-08-20 05:30 AM
    Had some net finally. Thank you Marty for all your help.

2014-08-20 07:06 AM
    Nice job bro! When can we download it?😁🙏
    2014-08-20 10:40 AM
    Nice job bro! When can we download it?3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    ::: 4 You Lock Screen :::
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-08-20 10:58 AM
    Thanks bro!👊😎👍📲
    2014-08-20 11:21 AM
    ::: 4 You [McFly Cut Concept] Lock Screen :::

Welcome to the CutConcept Lock Screen. This unique design features a minimal layout, with some massive features at the touch of a tab. Simplicity and power all in one package, to suit any mood

Take away gradients, drop shadows, other lighting effects, and colour, then what's left of an image? Black, white and opacity. Let your wallpaper define the weather condition through opacity and "negative space".
    Through the brilliant coding mind of my friend Marty McFly, we were able to carefully piece to together the frame, with the standard and forecast weather conditions, to allow a seamless transition across the widget. What seems like simplicity at first, can often be a well executed dance between complicated elements It's not often that the coding mind and graphic art minds can communicate each others ideas, considering the complexity of this project. I just want to say once again, that I'm truly grateful to have had this opportunity.

:: Options ::
    -5 day forecast.
    -Dacals new v2.6 animations.
    -Discreet toggles fro animation and forecast on/off.
    -Several frames to choose from.
    -Black, white, and coloured weather sets, custom made for this widget.
    -Multiple language Support.
    -Plenty more options including; Neighbourhood, C/F Temp, and more.

:: FAQ / More Info ::
    -When choosing a frame, note the first colour in the frame option (black or white), and choose the corresponding coloured weather set. The options are grouped. For example, "BlackFlat" or "Black" frames can be run with "Black" weather images.
    -Feel free to request particular frames, and I'll accommodate where possible.

Credits and Notes:
    If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Please contact myself before re-distribution of any of the artwork contained within the package. Common courtesy for the many hours I've put into the creation of the weather set, will often get you the PSDs Credit goes to Marty Mcfly for the coding, and Dacal for the weather animations. Thank you to Alfroggy, Krima, Marty, and Vic for the feedback and support.
    Thank you

Is widget weather needed for this to work?

Apologies for the noob question.
    2014-08-20 03:07 PM
    It is.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-08-20 03:09 PM
    It is.
    Thank you 👍
    2014-08-20 03:11 PM
    No problem. Enjoy the lockscreen. I wish you thunderstorms

2014-08-20 03:12 PM
    Hi I just installed the 4 you lock screen on my phone and the weather displayed is really inaccurate. It's about 75 degrees F and it's displaying only 41 degrees here in New York. What can I do to fix it?
    2014-08-20 03:34 PM
    No problem. Enjoy the lockscreen. I wish you thunderstorms
    Thank you to all that's involved, it's awesome! Keep up the great work.

2014-08-20 03:37 PM
2,596 ... 3341424344455393 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD