thank you Luke,just out of curiosity,why you can't run iconomatic?painful animation killing?
    2014-09-30 03:23 PM
    Yes, and the dude flat out called my icons out.... Said they'd be nothing without it. Support is also gone, as is the documentation page describing image sizes etc. it was wrong and miss guiding.... but the fact it's gone says that something is up. The fact the discrepancies were brought to their attention on several occasions, and all that needed changing was a couple of lines in the website...

I could go on, but you're missing the point I brought up in my last post. Please consider it again.

I CANT BRING ANYTHING TO GLYPH THEMING THAT HASNT ALREADY BEEN DONE. There's soooooo many glyph themes that it's just not possible with my skill set and design knowledge. So instead, I tried to do something different..... Sorry for thinking outside the box. I'll go with the flock, and release the Iconomatic set, and be done with it. The other sets will be kept for myself. I don't need the trouble of supporting my packages when I can do it the "brute force" and limited way with Iconomatic, and keep the majority of people happy. For those that wish to take advantage of this theme template and action scripts, I may think about inviting some people into Everyme, as a lot of it is already documented. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-09-30 at 04:52 PM.
    2014-09-30 04:43 PM
    Kindle file name changed. Same bundle (com.amazon.Lassen) and the new file name is [email protected]

I"ll make these changes to thread icons and glyph icons today, Luke.

Just added four bundles (com.amazon.Lassen). One to the regular 3 4 All iPhone confirmed bundles, one to the iPad, and one for the glyphs, each set. I used com.amazon.Lassen v2 for the second set of glyphs. Hope that's alright. Today is a hectic day and I had a few moments to get it done. Thank you.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-09-30 at 05:31 PM.
    2014-09-30 05:12 PM
    Yes, and the dude flat out called my icons out.... Said they'd be nothing without it. Support is also gone, as is the documentation page describing image sizes etc. it was wrong and miss guiding.... but the fact it's gone says that something is up. The fact the discrepancies were brought to their attention on several occasions, and all that needed changing was a couple of lines in the website...

I could go on, but you're missing the point I brought up in my last post. Please consider it again.

I CANT BRING ANYTHING TO GLYPH THEMING THAT HASNT ALREADY BEEN DONE. There's soooooo many glyph themes that it's just not possible with my skill set and design knowledge. So instead, I tried to do something different..... Sorry for thinking outside the box. I'll go with the flock, and release the Iconomatic set, and be done with it. The other sets will be kept for myself. I don't need the trouble of supporting my packages when I can do it the "brute force" and limited way with Iconomatic, and keep the majority of people happy. For those that wish to take advantage of this theme template and action scripts, I may think about inviting some people into Everyme, as a lot of it is already documented. Thank you.
    well i do not know what to say,i am stumped right know or there is my language barrier again...i just want to say your glyphs look like they should-handmade by you,my opinion is that i hate glyphs and i always will ,but you changed my mind with your work that is really special for me,i never used a glyph based themes because of my hate for that glyph,you proved numerous times that things can be done differently and you are doing it again bro, i do not need iconomatic for 3 4 all and i like it just the way it is, i mean having a shadow under icons is great but shape shifting on icons and overlays of iconomatic- sometimes author idea is lost in all that,thank you
    2014-09-30 05:34 PM
    thanx to Luke and author of this sbhtml that i can't remember,i just modded a little,enjoying this big time

will there be posted PSD for glyph icons?thanx
    It seems you and I had similar ideas.

Thanks to tungpr for the SBHTML. @Meth, I think smr95 did the one you are using. Could be wrong though.

Thanks to Sketch for the theme.

Dock had been hidden. Just noticed I didn't add the correct Spotify icon. I'll check first. Weird.

Right one included in zip I added to db. I made an error somewhere only on my end and that's frustrating because I know it probably wasn't the only one. Oh well, at least I got it right for db.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-09-30 at 05:53 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-09-30 05:45 PM
    @David, all i know that is called MAPaltiWidgetElegante
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-09-30 at 07:54 PM.
    2014-09-30 05:59 PM
    Sorry I haven't been able to try it out yet, Sketch. Been a very hectic day and we lost internet here so it's been crazy.
    2014-09-30 06:20 PM
    Kindle file name changed. Same bundle (com.amazon.Lassen) and the new file name is [email protected]

I"ll make these changes to thread icons and glyph icons today, Luke.

Just added four bundles (com.amazon.Lassen). One to the regular 3 4 All iPhone confirmed bundles, one to the iPad, and one for the glyphs, each set. I used com.amazon.Lassen v2 for the second set of glyphs. Hope that's alright. Today is a hectic day and I had a few moments to get it done. Thank you.
    Thank you.

well i do not know what to say,i am stumped right know or there is my language barrier again...i just want to say your glyphs look like they should-handmade by you,my opinion is that i hate glyphs and i always will ,but you changed my mind with your work that is really special for me,i never used a glyph based themes because of my hate for that glyph,you proved numerous times that things can be done differently and you are doing it again bro, i do not need iconomatic for 3 4 all and i like it just the way it is, i mean having a shadow under icons is great but shape shifting on icons and overlays of iconomatic- sometimes author idea is lost in all that,thank you
    It's not a language barrier. It's that you're chasing these iconomatic optimized themes to achieve a better look, when by simply disabling it, you'd remove that double shadow. The double shadow would be fine if wasn't so separated from the one I included. Also, there's several other indications that people are stuck in their ways with iconomatic, and don't want to try new things. I read a lot of people not running the tweak, so I made this to fill that spot, and now for myself more than anything it seems. Many people want to add a gradint sink layer to make the icons look all the same via icono overlay, but it doubles up on effects in custom icons, and also ruins the glyph a little. This tells me that all my efforts are not really needed, as there's no use in going to all the trouble with vector and pixel aligning, if people just want mass produced mods that they can easily "change" (used VERY loosely) the icons. So many support questions it's amazing... so it's not just you mate. Thank you.

It seems you and I had similar ideas.

Thanks to tungpr for the SBHTML. @Meth, I think smr95 did the one you are using. Could be wrong though.

Thanks to Sketch for the theme.
    Very nice setup. I like the single shadow
    2014-09-30 06:47 PM
    Thank you.

It's not a language barrier. It's that you're chasing these iconomatic optimized themes to achieve a better look, when by simply disabling it, you'd remove that double shadow. The double shadow would be fine if wasn't so separated from the one I included. Also, there's several other indications that people are stuck in their ways with iconomatic, and don't want to try new things. I read a lot of people not running the tweak, so I made this to fill that spot, and now for myself more than anything it seems. Many people want to add a gradint sink layer to make the icons look all the same via icono overlay, but it doubles up on effects in custom icons, and also ruins the glyph a little. This tells me that all my efforts are not really needed, as there's no use in going to all the trouble with vector and pixel aligning, if people just want mass produced mods that they can easily "change" (used VERY loosely) the icons. So many support questions it's amazing... so it's not just you mate. Thank you.

Very nice setup. I like the single shadow
    okay so now i am lost,i do not understand why post like this is addressed to me?
    i never asked you about iconomatic icons and how come you don't make them...
    never asked you to make iconomatic overlay for 3 4 all.
    if i had offended you in any way i am very sorry i will not post here anymore,because i get this almost as a personal attack for something i do not understand,,can you at least PM me what pissed you of?thank you
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-09-30 at 07:52 PM.
    2014-09-30 07:43 PM
    Page 1, post 8 has been updated with the glyph icon details.

Just to clear up a few things. This was firstly intended to suit the users who (like myself) can't run iconomatic. I apologize and deeply regret releasing this set first, and should have just released the non masked versions. In my defense, I did on numerous times state very clearly what my intentions where here, and they did NOT include the use of iconomatic. This is for the people who realize that there's limitations with iconomatic, and batch processing can overcome these in a relatively convenient method (if enough thought goes into the process). Also, adding my sunken overlay to an iconomatic, would destroy detail of the glyphs, and remove contrast that defines/blends edges and styles. More for the purists than anything else. I can't offer anything in the way of glyphs that hasn't already been done.... but I can change the way we use them

Thank you.
    There's been few tiny discussions on other threads/themes around when I tried to explain this point of view, of the icono OVERLAY, but I was misunderstood, as I for one, always like the icons untouched ..an small shadow is greatly welcome but ruin the author intention is different.
    I repeat, that is my point of view, and this is the way I like. Any derivation from the author idea is no use for me, pure is all about it.
    Originality first, and, understand the view of the author is everything for me; then the feel on the phone and all, after.
    2014-09-30 11:24 PM
    @meth: I quoted you because you were chasing things (not Iconomatic specifically) to make your springboard "more enjoyable to the eyes" (your words, not mine). Wha I'm saying is that I see double up of shadows, and many more things that would make it more enjoyable to your eyes if you used the icon set as intended (without Iconomatic). Those simple things require very little effort, and it makes things a lot easier on me, because people see screen shots of the theme with Iconomatic like this, and ask me why I haven't released an Iconomatic. I say because it doesn't need one, and they say it obviously does by the look of the screens.

It's not that you asked for Iconomatic, and it's not you that's caused this stress. It's people getting confused as to what the theme is, and expecting iconomatics, because there's more screens from users with double shadows, than there is from those using it as intended. Sorry if it came across the wrong way, I just hate having sleepless days on end, only to have people want something that was never intended.... In this case, it's the exact opposite than what was intended, and it's causing more confusion, inevitably showing screens that depict the exact opposite of what my intent was.

Thank you.

Edit: Also, my apologies for coming across like a ******. I always encourage people to make the theme their own, but in this instance it's like adding cream icons to a black theme.... The use of Iconomatic is going against the design (which is designed without Iconomatic in mind, and a LOT of effort has gone into doing so).

There's obviously other stresses involved, and this has just added to that. I've been doing this for free, for about 5years now, and I'm still in the same place. No employer see's any value in my skills, and I honestly wonder if my "outside the box" thinking is really needed in this community, when the clients here (for the most part) all want the same thing over and over. No one really cares about the 100's of hours it takes to create these theming platforms (remember this isn't a "theme" as we know it... it's more a theming tool for developers). Most people want quantity over quality, so my methods of creating unique glyphs that no one has ever had on any device or medium, are rather useless. My ability to able to theme icons on iOS8 ip6+ is also being overlooked. Iconomatic will not likely be supported as soon as WB has iOS8 support, so this is what I had in mind.

I realise you haven't asked for Iconomatic, but many have, and your screens seem to suggest that I need to do something to iron out the look of that double shadow at least.

Once again, very sorry, but you must realise that the themers complaining and leaving because of piracy.... I don't have that issue, but I do have other issues, which are similar. The piracy thing is about taking value and money away from Dev's, but I have value taken away from my work sometimes, even though it's always been free. I'm not saying it's anyone in particular, only raising the point that although it may seem I don't have the right to complain about value being taken away from my work, I still feel it does, and this is just one stress that's added to the many. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-10-01 at 08:24 AM.
    2014-10-01 07:39 AM
    No worry, Sketch. I'm sure Meth will post screens with more pure a theme if asked.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-01 08:41 AM
    thank you i was willing to use your shadow from appiconmask but then i realized that my folders are without any shadow,forgot to rename one of the alts...sorry
    i am going to spend my day making some icons,as my time is limited while little one is a sleep,thank you
    2014-10-01 10:59 AM
    The ones you posted with the slots, they look good, and I believe all the shadowing is included. Thank you, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Edit: Also, I have several icon shadows coming as alts in the update. Just one other reason I chose to use CustomFolderIcons, because FolderIcons would require a different set of images for each alt icon mask shadow. Where as CFI has the option to "apply icon mask". You could theoretically use normal app icons and compile into an CFI set. The second reason I chose this tweak, is it's what 90% of people have come to use. Mainly because developers are forced to make CFI images for ip5 users, so there's slowly becoming more packages made for CFI than FI. I see it was raised in another thread very recently The answer will be "made for CFI" more often than not. Cheers.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-10-01 at 11:28 AM.
    2014-10-01 11:20 AM
    Too bad the way CustomFolderIcons is implemented makes it harder changing setups, for example, with using SetBack.

I need to talk GroovyCarrot into something making it a tad easier, but it will require a bit more user effort on first set up.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-01 12:16 PM
    @Luke
    yes i see,but i must say i got 16 themes in my setback folder set for use with FI tweak and neither of them are not using CFI tweak, than i thought i would rather use a shadow with the icon background like this

3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-iphoneshadow.png (i think barsoverbeats came up with this idea first)

than update all of my themes to use CFI,now i am NOT asking you to adapt to my needs,i will always adapt to author with just a little help,which you always provide.now about a reason why i asked about foldericons and psd for icons,see in screenshot top row of icons,green one is made by you adjusted by me for use with FI and i think it looks just as like i were using CFI and blue one are just icon shadows,that is the way i adapt when i get in trouble,i don't come to any author nagging why something is done or not
    and i just made a shadow and tried to look as your from appiconmask as much as possible,thank you
    i am also sorry for the misunderstanding.

2014-10-01 12:24 PM
    Too bad the way CustomFolderIcons is implemented makes it harder changing setups, for example, with using SetBack.

I need to talk GroovyCarrot into something making it a tad easier, but it will require a bit more user effort on first set up.
    I have them all in separate sub folders. The setup of FI isn't without it's faults too. I nearly always make separate FG and BG images, so if you have a lot of folders and a lot setups, this can be tedious also. I simply cut and paste the CFI images, up one folder, and then use SetBack to respring, thus eliminating a respring. I've found this switching my shadow between themes is quite handy not having to apply a whole new set of FG's and BG's... could you imagine the amount of FI packages i'd have for these glyph sets in the end, with all the shadow options I like that my shadows match. It's clean and simple. It could be better implemented, but with little effort I'm actually making the package maintenance 1/10th of what it would be.
    2014-10-01 12:27 PM
    2014-10-01 01:05 PM
    not as good as authors but good for me MMI

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rx7bkg4q9...odMyi.zip?dl=0
    Nice Meth. Much cleaner screen too. I appreciate the effort you've out into creating your setup. Thank you.
    2014-10-01 01:37 PM
    Nice Meth. Much cleaner screen too. I appreciate the effort you've out into creating your setup. Thank you.
    well my setups are sometimes very sloppy, i guess i don't like what people call clean setup or minimalistic approach.
    i always loved colorful and ''un-clean''setups
    and thank you for your effort to put all of this together so nicely

and now got bytafont2

3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-120x120.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6eaq7lcir...Font2.zip?dl=0

plain appinfo

3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-icon-2x.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yulw9ct2em...pinfo.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-10-01 at 05:48 PM.
    2014-10-01 02:12 PM
2,596 ... 848565758596068108 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD