Nice work Luke, but there's one thing though..the base shadow of the icon, isn't too behind? I mean the icon, it's shadow shouldn't be on the same line? The shadow looks like is a shadow for something else that is hide behind the icon, if I can explain right. To me looks like the shadow does not belong to the icon.
    Pardon me if I'm seeing wrong.
    2014-10-04 05:33 PM
    Nice work Luke, but there's one thing though..the base shadow of the icon, isn't too behind? I mean the icon, it's shadow shouldn't be on the same line? The shadow looks like is a shadow for something else that is hide behind the icon, if I can explain right. To me looks like the shadow does not belong to the icon.
    Pardon me if I'm seeing wrong.
    It's by design. It's to give the illusion of a light "pocket" or "bean bag"' to the wallpaper. If you don't like, or others don't like, you can make your own with the AppIconMask. I like it, and therefor I kept it that way. It is different on v2 slightly, and there's alt icon masks included to keep everyone happy. Thank you.

EDIT: Also look very closely under the icon, you will see that same shadow extend under the base or "bevel". It's because that's a rather complex shape and layers of shadowing. Hence the "bean bag" effect with a contour shaped shadow.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-10-04 at 05:50 PM.
    2014-10-04 05:47 PM
    I wasn't insinuated to you should change it..or that you don't like it..I just said what I saw, that wasn't ok in my eyes.
    That's it. Everyone can do whatever.
    2014-10-04 07:16 PM
    Like I said, the shadow in your head is used everywhere. It depicts a flat surface that the icon is sitting on. My shadow is shaped like a "smile", and extends below the bevel, to above the bevel. It's the usual placement of the shadows, but because it's shaped like a smile, you don't get as darker shade around the base as the sides. I can't find the picture that inspired it, but it's on a wallpaper somewhere. You see bevel pockets in shadows that create a pocket encasing the entire icon, and this is meant to create the pocket, or "bean bag effect" into the wallpaper. I spent a few days to refine it to the point I thought it created that illusion. Just trying to throw some things out there, that'r a little different. I'm sure Dahli had people saying "but the clock hands aren't straight", but bless the guy for saying "meh" to that
    2014-10-05 03:25 AM
    To brighten the mood, thanks to Sketch and to DjeTouch for the wall from Sep7.

Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-10-05 03:57 AM

Lockscreen wallpaper by Sk37cH :
    http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6818442

Wall by Sk37cH :

http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=6731092
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-06 11:04 AM
    I should really do a few more wallpapers that homescreen blue with a little bit of noise goes really nice with the icons. I think it was inspired by an old Genso wall from memory. I always snap them up whenever a similar tone comes up. Thank you for the share.
    2014-10-06 01:24 PM
    Just a slight change for me.

Thanks to Sketch and Marty for that. Wall from mjwalls app.

Thanks again to Sketch and to tungpr.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-10-06 08:54 PM
    Clean setup David. I like it !

Updated mine slightly too.

Added the dock to the wallpaper as ClassicDock doesn't work on i4

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-06 10:33 PM
    Thanks, Al. Your screens are always super clean and minimal. I like.

That dock is nice.
    2014-10-06 10:41 PM
    Bitesms themes?
    2014-10-06 11:15 PM
    Bitesms themes?
    3 4 Biting in Cydia
    2014-10-06 11:28 PM
    3 4 Biting in Cydia

2014-10-06 11:32 PM
    Thank you.
    2014-10-06 11:39 PM
    Very nice setups going round. Thank you all for the support and artistic inspiration. Here's the v2 glyphs, almost at the stage of submission. Main table and NC icons are done. I just have to convert and compile the stock settings icons, then merge David's icons with mine. Here's me tonight. Cheers

2014-10-07 07:26 PM
    I don't know anymore which one of the two iconsets I prefer
    Anyway here's my SB atm 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-img_0154.png
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2014-10-07 08:24 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you to all that've supported my work. 3 4 All just clicked over 50,000 DL's, which isn't bad at all, taking into account a few factors Cheers.

I don't know anymore which one of the two iconsets I prefer
    Anyway here's my SB atm
    There'll hopefully be another couple of options to choose from soon Nice setup. Cheers.
    2014-10-08 02:40 PM
    Congratulations, Sketch. Awesome theme.
    2014-10-08 06:27 PM
    Thank you David, Alex, Vale, and the rest that'v supported and given feedback form the very start. Much appreciated. I've compiled the 34All [Glyphs v2] iconcache files. Also got some CustomFolderIcons ready to go, and testing another alternate icon shadow. I'm out for the evening. Laters

2014-10-08 08:10 PM
    Just wanted to say thank you to all that've supported my work. 3 4 All just clicked over 50,000 DL's, which isn't bad at all, taking into account a few factors Cheers.
    Congrats Sketch! That's very impressive - well done bro!
    2014-10-09 12:59 AM
2,596 ... 1050585960616270110 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD