Thanks a lot, Sketch. Here they are in case anyone else wants them. There are two badges: one using the same size as the original Glyph badge by Sketch and one a few pixels larger. My TeeVee app has anywhere between 50 and 70 in the badge so the larger one fits my needs better. Here's a screen and the link. I tried to match the look and feel to the original as much as possible so credit to Sketch for that. Anyway, it's just an alternative.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmbq72qdcv...lyphs.zip?dl=0

Just put in Winterboard and activate.

Awesome wall, Sketch. Love it.
    2014-10-13 05:06 PM
    Anyone switching between different themes, FYI, Setback tweak allows you to save/load different folder names, allowing for tailored CustomFolderIcons support, as long as you name/save folder names accordingly prior to saving your setups : hurray :
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-10-14 at 12:49 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-14 12:44 AM
    My LS at the moment. Thanks to Sketch and Marty McFly. Except for brief moments, this hasn't left my LS since you guys came out with it. Thank you.

Last edited by dmick89; 2014-10-14 at 03:09 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-10-14 03:18 AM
    Thanks a lot, Sketch. Here they are in case anyone else wants them. There are two badges: one using the same size as the original Glyph badge by Sketch and one a few pixels larger. My TeeVee app has anywhere between 50 and 70 in the badge so the larger one fits my needs better. Here's a screen and the link. I tried to match the look and feel to the original as much as possible so credit to Sketch for that. Anyway, it's just an alternative.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmbq72qdcv...lyphs.zip?dl=0

Just put in Winterboard and activate.

Awesome wall, Sketch. Love it.
    Thank you for the badges. Nice share, and very polished setup. Cheers.

Anyone switching between different themes, FYI, Setback tweak allows you to save/load different folder names, allowing for tailored CustomFolderIcons support, as long as you name/save folder names accordingly prior to saving your setups : hurray :
    This is great news. Thank you for the heads up. Will definitely come in handy with this next pic

My LS at the moment. Thanks to Sketch and Marty McFly. Except for brief moments, this hasn't left my LS since you guys came out with it. Thank you.
    Glad to see so much use from the widget. Makes all that effort worth while. Cheers.

Just playing around and refining the v3 glyph set. Still early stages, but we have it on the phone and testing. Thank you

2014-10-14 05:42 PM
    Wow. Haven't seen anything like this before !!

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-14 05:43 PM
    Yeah, just wow. Impressive.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-10-14 06:27 PM
    Ha bro! Is it going to be Dunn this week or next week? 😆👍📲
    2014-10-14 06:39 PM
    Is Everyme screwed up for anyone else or is it just me? Since it's not working for me, here's me with the long shadow glyphs. Each set Luke does becomes my favorite. Kind of like those Convergance themes he did. Thank you.

2014-10-14 07:19 PM
    Needs a long shadow Info.plist now 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

...for the calendar 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

2014-10-14 07:24 PM
    Needs a long shadow Info.plist now 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

...for the calendar 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    Would that be possible on 7.1.2 and/or with css in the info.plist? The css I've seen for long shadows are very long and messy, but maybe I haven't looked in the right place.
    2014-10-14 07:46 PM
    Would that be possible on 7.1.2 and/or with css in the info.plist? The css I've seen for long shadows are very long and messy, but maybe I haven't looked in the right place.
    Nope, just messing. It'd be a headache.

I don't usually quote my own posts, but here's to illustrate my current setup on iPhone 4 , using SetBack alongside CustomFolderIcons:

Cut Concept Convergance theme

Home screen, with Cut Concept iWidget

A random folder

Switching setup by loading SetBack

And here we go

Note the folder's new name

A glimpse of my CustomFolderIcons folder

Now to play with the new long shadow awesomeness.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-10-14 at 08:15 PM.

2014-10-14 08:01 PM
    Awesome setup, Alfroggy. Is that a battery indicator on the HST wall? Looks so good in that location. I know Sketch made that wall awhile back, but was this LS theme shared or is it personal? Thanks in advance.
    2014-10-14 08:32 PM
    Totally agree, I've seen long shadow before but never so crisp! The glyphs are literally bursting out!!!
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2014-10-14 08:56 PM
    Awesome setup, Alfroggy. Is that a battery indicator on the HST wall? Looks so good in that location. I know Sketch made that wall awhile back, but was this LS theme shared or is it personal? Thanks in advance.
    Yes, it's done through Convergance.

2014-10-14 08:59 PM
    Hey Al, back to signature issue, the link doesn't work and btw neither does yours

2014-10-14 09:03 PM
    Hey Al, back to signature issue, the link doesn't work and btw neither does yours
    Oh thanks for the heads up. Removed the excess 's' I keep adding to 'package'. Fixed it. Thanks Tito 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

2014-10-14 09:12 PM
    Still doesn't...

2014-10-14 09:25 PM
    Wow guys. Stoked to see great setups and support going round. Thank all for the feedback.

Re "Broken Cydia Link": Alex seems fine now. Tito, I think you have a "." instead of "/" in the link. Thank you.

Re "Long Shadow Glyphs": I wasn't expecting a good reception from the long shadows, as they're used a lot on iOS7, but I tried as usual to bring something slightly different to the table. It means a lot that they've been welcome the way ya'll have done so here. I can make a long shadow calendar mod, but it's honestly pretty funny in CSS. It's a lot of *basically* redundant code to get the long shadow. There's a website that you can adjust the shadow through a GUI, and it'll give you the CSS, but it even says in a commented out section "you realise this is stupid right?" lol. Thank you.
    2014-10-15 10:21 AM
    Lol. And yeah, the long shadow mod really is AMAZIN' !

2014-10-15 10:23 AM
    Ha bro! Is it going to be Dunn this week or next week? 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    Sorry I missed this before. I'm going to try to release the v3 icons this weekend. There's still a bit of work needs being done, and last night was the first we've had them on device.

As for the Photoshop scripts and PDF guide. That'll be at least another week or 2 I'm afraid. It's an enormous task to combine all the tutorial video, PSDs, and scripts. Plus I want to make it as user friendly as possible. There's going to be lots of questions, so I want to minimise those as much as possible. Thank you.
    2014-10-15 01:48 PM
2,596 ... 1252606162636472112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD