Love the (v3) thank u
    I had wanted to include a couple of iconomatics on release for the v3 glyphs, but I ran out of time... plus that's what updates are for If you must run Iconomatic, someone posted a screen on twitter with the v2 frame around the v3 glyphs. Maybe hit them up if you're in need, or I can add something similar on next update. It's also worth noting that the "Alt" icon mask would be suited to the use of Iconomatic, because it's got no shadow at all.... so it's the mask I'd use if ever I released one. Cheers.

Love these glyphs and the weather icons. Credit Sketch and I'm using a tungpr SBHTML modded to fit this theme.

Wall isn't very good, but I did it in a hurry.
    That wall colour really gives a nice contrast to the icons. Love the way they sit together. Cheers

Nice job on the theme bro! But on your next update can you help me on some icons?!3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    Thanks!3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    It looks like Pandora is themed in your screen? Not too sure though, as I don't have it. Cheers.

day after tomorrow i am free, forecast is for rain so maybe i will be home i see what i can do,let me know if you have any desires for colors in overlays
    p.s.
    @Luke or David can i request any simple glyph loading screen for i4? thank you
    For the overlays, I'd use maybe the orange, the green from the EveryMe icon, and perhaps the grey from photos. They're my favourite and most used in mods.
    The splash screens were something I was messing about with the script. I'd wanted to do a simple long shadow glyph on the BG from the icon. I haven't had time to refine the script to a point where it's outputting the splash screens automatically. I'll have a little time this week, and no net, so I'll work on them here and there. Cheers.

I thought this vector from Vector Portal that I found on freepik made a good Knock icon.

Download (any icon I made will include all 3 sets because I'll be adding them to DB for Luke at a later date): https://www.dropbox.com/s/je72rqv0km...lyphs.zip?dl=0

Mike, I'll see what I can do about the others tomorrow, but I'm done for tonight. Hope you like them. Also, if you can confirm that the icon file name is correct, I'd appreciate it.
    Thank you for all the help with these. The glyphs wouldn't be the same without your help. Cheers.

good news i found what i need for widget.html and options.plist to have 3 differen overlays ,all i have to do is make them,but the battery is a pain in a**
    Thats great news meth. You're getting pretty good with widgets. Thank you.
    2014-10-20 08:34 AM
    no luck on overlay changing,i always break something and layer will not change

here is link with fixed blinking on touch for iwidget

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27c134j530...idget.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-10-20 at 11:51 AM.
    2014-10-20 11:39 AM
    Like the widget bro.. Thank u
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1413801712.953689.jpg
    2014-10-20 12:42 PM
    Loading screen update: Script is done, and I just have to tidy it all up and send to David with instructions. Because there's iP4 and iP5 sizes, there's slightly different scripts. They're simple, and I'll post screens when we've tested and happy with the end product. Thank you.

no luck on overlay changing,i always break something and layer will not change

here is link with fixed blinking on touch for iwidget

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27c134j530...idget.zip?dl=0
    Nice Meth. Shame about the frame options. Sorry I can't help much in that department. Marty always sets a nice base for me, and I can add frames later easily because of his work. That's surprising given there's 4 separate images for each frame in the overlay iWidget.... all linked and dependant on the frame chosen through options when adding to springboard. Makes me appreciate his work more when I break things tryin to mod them Thank you for the share.

Like the widget bro.. Thank u
    This is much cleaner. I'm all for using Iconomatics like your last screen.... but some look a little out of place by adding a shadow that's a different size than the icon. In your first screen, this was noticeable around the bottom of each icon with a separate "smile" type shadow meant for a slightly larger icon, so wallpaper showed between the shadow and the icon.

I really like this latest setup though. By "clean" I want to clarify that it doesn't always mean minimal... but I mean "clean" as the edges are tidy I want to reiterate that although I never meant to incorporate iconomatics into the theme, that I'm all for using them. It must be remembered though, that each version is basically an Iconomatic of the original glyphs, so you're getting that variety anyway.... except a variety that can't be achieved with Iconomatic If the tweak can create a glyph specific long shadow, and make/compile version specific IconCache settings icons.... then I stand corrected.... but that's not the case lol

Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-10-20 at 02:10 PM.
    2014-10-20 02:04 PM
    @Luke thanx for support mate,i have few more ideas for that nasty overlays,maybe it will work,will also look into Marty's codes to see what he has done, i like his work very much and RKO's too very clean work and tidy codes,so easy to work with that is why i hope to get something out of it .
    i will maybe ask you to make me overlay for V3 set,thank you
    2014-10-20 02:56 PM
    I can do a long shadow for the weather icons, as well as the v3 icon base and send if you. Just let me know what color. Figured out how to get weather icons to match up right when I went to bed last night. I'll also take a look at the options.plist, Meth.

Sketch is of course right about the Pandora icon. From another theme? I can do one as it's probably one several want, but it will look very similar to what mike has on his phone.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-10-20 at 03:08 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-10-20 03:05 PM
    I can do a long shadow for the weather icons, as well as the v3 icon base and send if you. Just let me know what color. Figured out how to get weather icons to match up right when I went to bed last night. I'll also take a look at the options.plist, Meth.

Sketch is of course right about the Pandora icon. From another theme? I can do one as it's probably one several want, but it will look very similar to what mike has on his phone.
    yes, than it would need to be two sets of icons and 6 for overlay in option.plist, i think that is doable too,i will get to work with it now but i think we will maybe Marty in here
    2014-10-20 03:11 PM
    lol took me 15 minutes to figure out the new Dropbox file name and now I see cocco already said what it was 6 hours ago.

I agree with him. It's got to be a mistake. [email protected]
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-10-20 06:02 PM
    40x3=120, but yeah looks like the devs did not get apple's guidelines right.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-20 06:04 PM
    40x3=120, but yeah looks like the devs did not get apple's guidelines right.
    The [email protected] is 120x120 and that would be an odd default file name for an @2x device, but they also have [email protected] in there at the same size. That's what they intended to be the icon or they're just rewriting the book as they see fit.

I wouldn't worry about updating the icon name yet, Luke. The statistician in me tells me there's a 98% certainty they made a mistake and another update is forthcoming.

Alright, so I've been trying to get the options.plist working on Meth's widget and I think I'm running into the same problems he was. I've tried to match the setup almost exactly to what Marty did in the cut concept widget, but when I choose v2 in the widgets panel, I get the v1 icon.

I had some resizing issues with Meth's original layers though it was no fault of his own so I just did a couple 120x120 icons to test and then redid some css to match.

I'm obviously missing something. I'll try again tonight.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-10-20 at 06:27 PM.
    2014-10-20 06:20 PM
    The [email protected] is 120x120 and that would be an odd default file name for an @2x device, but they also have [email protected] in there at the same size. That's what they intended to be the icon or they're just rewriting the book as they see fit.

I wouldn't worry about updating the icon name yet, Luke. The statistician in me tells me there's a 98% certainty they made a mistake and another update is forthcoming.

Alright, so I've been trying to get the options.plist working on Meth's widget and I think I'm running into the same problems he was. I've tried to match the setup almost exactly to what Marty did in the cut concept widget, but when I choose v2 in the widgets panel, I get the v1 icon.

I had some resizing issues with Meth's original layers though it was no fault of his own so I just did a couple 120x120 icons to test and then redid some css to match.

I'm obviously missing something. I'll try again tonight.
    thanx for try, i have contacted Marty,he is on it
    2014-10-20 06:29 PM
    @Dmick: Did you miss the recent post in Everyme regarding the "[email protected]" icons. Come across this already with a few apps. Posted my findings and why I think it does it. Thank you.

Edit: If the apps info.plist has both "[email protected]" and "[email protected]", then WB will display the "[email protected]" image, because it's the first 120px icon in the plist it comes to. Due to the way WB has to hook into a variety of icon names with no real standard, I think it must take the first icon it comes to in the plist, that's the correct size (per device). So alphabetically, the lower number comes first in the 2 examples I'm using. 40 comes before 60, and those are the key differences in the icon names that depict their "alphabetical" position in the plist.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-10-20 at 08:14 PM.
    2014-10-20 07:50 PM
    I did miss that. Everyme was out of whack for awhile. Different order on different devices. Very difficult, but all is working again. Sorry I missed that.
    2014-10-20 08:19 PM
    Sadly, eMe IS a mess. Many posts do get lost.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-10-20 09:06 PM
    hello, I noticed the psd for glyphs, there exists also a chance for the V3 ?, thanks for the reply
    2014-10-20 09:07 PM
    Sadly, eMe IS a mess. Many posts do get lost.
    I saw you and Luke discussing something the other day that made absolutely no sense to me. Clearly you two were in the middle of a discussion, but there was almost no context and no previous posts to find. I looked at my Mac when I got home and some of them were there and then checked out my wife's and there were even more posts. Took me three devices to get it and I'm not sure I got all of it.

I do my best to read everything and am present enough that I'm generally not far behind. I don't recall see any discussion about [email protected] on eMe, but when I realized that's what it took, I recalled an earlier conversation or two that we've had about icons taking precedence in WB alphabetically so it made sense. I still think these devs have made a mistake and eventually we'll see it fixed. But, I also wouldn't be surprised if some of them just don't care. It would not only be easier on jailbreakers, it would be significantly more easy for dev to simply name their icons [email protected] or [email protected] and be done with it. Yet we have sixty-thousand different file names in use.

hello, I noticed the psd for glyphs, there exists also a chance for the V3 ?, thanks for the reply
    It's the same psd for all sets and Sketch has been hard at work on a guide to make things simpler for everyone.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-10-20 at 10:05 PM.
    2014-10-20 10:02 PM
    I saw you and Luke discussing something the other day that made absolutely no sense to me. Clearly you two were in the middle of a discussion, but there was almost no context and no previous posts to find. I looked at my Mac when I got home and some of them were there and then checked out my wife's and there were even more posts. Took me three devices to get it and I'm not sure I got all of it.
    Yeah, it happens all the time with convos between you two where I just see bits of them, not making any sense.

2014-10-20 10:39 PM

I do my best to read everything and am present enough that I'm generally not far behind. I don't recall see any discussion about [email protected] on eMe, but when I realized that's what it took, I recalled an earlier conversation or two that we've had about icons taking precedence in WB alphabetically so it made sense. I still think these devs have made a mistake and eventually we'll see it fixed. But, I also wouldn't be surprised if some of them just don't care. It would not only be easier on jailbreakers, it would be significantly more easy for dev to simply name their icons [email protected] or [email protected] and be done with it. Yet we have sixty-thousand different file names in use.

It's the same psd for all sets and Sketch has been hard at work on a guide to make things simpler for everyone.
    thanks for the reply, so this guide is available? if yes, where can I find it?
    2014-10-20 10:53 PM
    thanks for the reply, so this guide is available? if yes, where can I find it?
    Upcoming. It's being worked on.

2014-10-20 11:20 PM
    Upcoming. It's being worked on.
    Thank u @Alf
    2014-10-21 08:09 AM
2,596 ... 1656646566676876116 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD