The update is live, thank you for your hard work, Luke.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-01 07:18 PM
    Yes, thank you, getting closer little by little to a complete UI!
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2014-03-01 08:10 PM
    HTC weather icons ( Schnedi) and LS Picante ( Schnedi), --- LockHTML 3.

2014-03-02 01:43 AM
    HTC weather icons ( Schnedi) and LS Picante ( Schnedi), --- LockHTML 3.
    Bang on point with the minimalism of the theme Glad to see you found a LS platform that suits your needs. You have an eye for what compliments the OS and the theme. Whenever you get the chance, I'd love it if you could share the icon for FB pages you did. More options Thank you for your support.
    2014-03-03 08:42 AM
    Elegance and good manners are one of the priority of this thread, really impressive. And yes, thanks to Krima, I changed to LockHTML 3 and 'm very very pleased, extra nice tweak, no lag, no nothing.
    The FB pages icon is in the same stage but since you were more than nice I try to finish it as soon as possible, as options are always welcomed.

Thank you for the nice words, as always.
    2014-03-03 06:08 PM
    Minimal and super clean. I might also change it, still unsure about the final result. Till then, here is an option icon.

BBM Icon.
    2014-03-04 09:21 PM
    Minimal and super clean. I might also change it, still unsure about the final result. Till then, here is an option icon.
    BBM Icon.
    Nice one mate:) I wasn't sure about the glow at first, but I actually really like it. Sometimes I double up on the shadow where the glow is, but I'll be keeping that effect in mind for future use. Thank you for the share:)

Anyone using The Bible app? I'm going to bore you with another screen cap lol. Idea came from a google image, but I've added a little geometry to the "cross". I have a few more icons done, but I'd like to make some 3rd party settings icons before I look at submitting an update. Thank you.

PS Layers:

AI Shapes (made from rounded rectangles):
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-03-05 at 05:05 PM.
    2014-03-05 03:52 PM
    Looks simple enough....wasn't though I think it turned out ok....thoughts?

2014-03-06 04:02 PM
    I like it man. Looks clean.
    2014-03-06 04:10 PM
    That border is very nifty of you !

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-06 07:50 PM
    ^^ Thank you for the feedback. Although the final result looks pretty tidy, I don't think I'll be posting "Behind the Scenes" look at the AI documents lol. I was wanting to use a simple stroke, but the masks require clear instead of white to display the bubble, so vector borders were made so I can tell the black colour where to stop, and create the illusion of a border through different levels of opacity. Cheers again

I think maybe a few more icons and I'll look at submitting an update. Included at this stage is; Chat Kit, MSGs+, Share centre (Weibo, Tencent Weibo, Vimeo etc).

To this I'd like to add; ISX, iPad ChatKit, Speed Test, Remaining CC images, and an icon for that game Duet.....cause it's really got me hooked lol. If you've seen it, but put of because of the simplicity of the screenshots like me, I can say it well surpassed my expectations. Kinda nice to download something with low expectations and then be surprised by its quality

Cheers.

Edit: my bad....*Duet Game
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-03-08 at 11:58 AM.
    2014-03-08 08:26 AM
    Oh I'll give it a try (Duel).

Mare you aware of PayPal's new icon name ?

It's changed to '[email protected]' lately.

Thanks, Luke.

2014-03-08 08:31 AM
    Oh I'll give it a try (Duel).

Mare you aware of PayPal's new icon name ?

It's changed to '[email protected]' lately.

Thanks, Luke.
    Cheers for the heads up! Much appreciated. I only just themed that icon...can't have it hidden after only a short time on device lol.

Let me know if you hate me after playing that game. Just remember that no matter how difficult a stage seems, the answer is often a lot less complicated....relax, breath, and go with the flow Thank you.

Edit: And if at first you don't succeed, apply liberal use of earphones
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-03-08 at 10:01 AM.
    2014-03-08 09:59 AM
    Ok. Now you got me very curious about that game. I trust you for it not being a CandyCrush clone

2014-03-08 10:30 AM
    I've never fallen to the candy crush temptation. Although I think we're on different pages because of a stupid autocorrect on a typo. I meant "Duet"....so sorry if you fell victim to another candy crush clone because of my phone and a typo..my bad
    2014-03-08 11:56 AM
    Haha I didn't install it yet, and thanks for the correction, I'd certainly have been misled otherwise

2014-03-08 01:25 PM
    dope!!

why this is a free theme? be honest is some kinda illuminatti chit rigth?? lmao haha..i cant believe it..is too good to be free bro lol..
    Last edited by ogkikz; 2014-03-08 at 11:46 PM.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-03-08 11:43 PM
    dope!!

why this is a free theme? be honest is some kinda illuminatti chit rigth?? lmao haha..i cant believe it..is too good to be free bro lol..
    I'd have to change the name if it was paid In all seriousness though, I kinda enjoy what I do, and this "4 You" series started as a present for a friend overseas, then her and I decided to make it available to the public. There are other personal reasons why I chose not to make it paid, but that pretty much sums it up. Cheers for the support. Much appreciated👍👊
    2014-03-09 08:28 AM
    Hey whats up bro the chat kit looks amazing !!

And that bible icon is so awesome !! Great job !!
    2014-03-09 03:56 PM
    Hey whats up bro the chat kit looks amazing !!

And that bible icon is so awesome !! Great job !!
    Hi mate Glad to see you round. Thank you for the feedback. Nice to see you're enjoying it.

The UI and iPhone package will be submitted to MMi tomorrow after work. I got most of the stuff I wanted, but more UI will wait, as I spent a fair bit of time ChatKit, which should also be iPad compatible.

Cheers
    2014-03-09 09:24 PM
2,596 ... 567891757107 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD