Thanks bro!! 👊😎
    2014-11-05 10:42 PM
    iPad versions

3 4 All Boot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr05vcobbx...0iPad.zip?dl=0

3 4 All Glyphs Boot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt6781xpec...0Boot.zip?dl=0
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-11-05 11:38 PM
    Haha I gotta change that wallpaper now. I can't help myself from keeping seeing this unsightly penis shape right in the middle of my springboard. What's on a man's mind ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-11-07 08:43 PM
    Funny. I didn't see it until you pointed out.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-11-07 08:49 PM
    I'll tell u what's on a mans mind Al, a yellow **** with a bloody red tip apparently.
    2014-11-07 08:54 PM
    Haha yeah, blood it must be.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-11-07 09:07 PM
    Slow evening I guess
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2014-11-07 09:10 PM
    It's Friday night. Credit to Sketch, Marty, macinmac and all the rest of you.

Also, credit to Jake (GroovyCarrot) for making switching between setups so easy.
    2014-11-08 12:46 AM
    I'm on iOS8, so either a patch for the existing themes will be issued soon, or I'll combine the iOS7 & 8 packages into one (depending on bloat).

Basic iP6+ support isn't too far off. I'll be missing some table/NC icons for stock apps, as I currently have no iP6+ testers in everyme. RKO has helped get the springboard icons sorted, and I've compiled the "@3x" iconcache files. Stay tuned Thank you.

Haha I gotta change that wallpaper now. I can't help myself from keeping seeing this unsightly penis shape right in the middle of my springboard. What's on a man's mind ?
    I'll tell u what's on a mans mind Al, a yellow **** with a bloody red tip apparently.
    haha. Nothing like the humour here to get me back in the mood for theming. Vic was always quick to inform me if one of my cloud glyphs looked like c**k n' balls. Had she still been here, I'm sure you'd have gotten a subtle request for that wallpaper. Cheers

It's Friday night. Credit to Sketch, Marty, macinmac and all the rest of you.

Also, credit to Jake (GroovyCarrot) for making switching between setups so easy.
    Nice setup as always Thank you for the share.
    2014-11-08 10:40 AM
    iLex Rat'd my iAir twice before iLex Restoring it. Now restoring it to a fresh iOS 8.1, hoping the Mac PanGu will be out soon...

2014-11-08 10:41 AM
    I can help you bud on any of the 6 plus stuff if you need it thanks

John,
    2014-11-08 11:14 AM
    John makes a fine tester, Luke.

2014-11-08 11:45 AM
    [QUOTE=Sk37cH;7167332]I'm on iOS8, so either a patch for the existing themes will be issued soon, or I'll combine the iOS7 & 8 packages into one (depending on bloat).

I really hope that you will patch it for iOS 8...I'm sorry but me lately very very lazy..
    Thanks Luke.
    2014-11-08 01:11 PM

John,
    I'm willing to help as well if you need another iPhone 6 plus candidate @Sk37CH.
    @TheDapperPappy on Twitter

@TheDapperPappy on Instagram

Blog
    2014-11-08 01:53 PM
    I'd purchased this back on iOS 7 but couldn't install it until now 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415457975.532512.jpg

2014-11-08 03:46 PM
    Is it any good? I had Pixelmator on the Mac awhile back. Pretty decent and much cheaper alternative to PS.

Had time last night to work on a better HSD icon. Still needs a little work. Credit to Sketch for the original 3 4 All hsd icon it is based on.

2014-11-08 04:34 PM
    John,
    Nice I'll be around net tomorrow, but I'm also out at the drop zone for most of the day, so I'll try get something together for you to work with. I'm theming "blind" when it comes to iP6+, so it'll be a bit of a pain for you. Apologies in advance Thank you.

John makes a fine tester, Luke.
    He came through with the goods. You know me best when it comes to beta testing.... poor John... lol

iLex Rat'd my iAir twice before iLex Restoring it. Now restoring it to a fresh iOS 8.1, hoping the Mac PanGu will be out soon...
    It shouldn't be too long. Failing that, I wrote a guide to get admin access, to *assist senior citizens to recover forgotten passwords*... or for library PC's etc

I'm willing to help as well if you need another iPhone 6 plus candidate @Sk37CH.
    I'll definitely keep that in mind. I'll likely release an extended beta before Cydia release, just to make sure it's working on a few devices. My bandwidth is limited, as is my access to screenshots, package mods etc, from beta testers. Thank you.

[QUOTE=macinmac;7167372]
    I'm on iOS8, so either a patch for the existing themes will be issued soon, or I'll combine the iOS7 & 8 packages into one (depending on bloat).

I really hope that you will patch it for iOS 8...I'm sorry but me lately very very lazy..
    Thanks Luke.
    I'm looking at the options closer, and it'll be an update to the iOS7 package, as a traditional "patch theme" will still render some stock settings icons "invisible" when the iOS7 iconcache is active in WB... no matter the priority order. The iOS8 iconcache has been tested on several iOS7 devices, and it has no visually adverse effects.
    It's not laziness.... as I see it more as respect. You know I'll bring something to the table, and you're willing to wait. Plus just having you run the themes is humbling (I think that's the word I'm looking for). Cheers mate

I'd purchased this back on iOS 7 but couldn't install it until now 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415457975.532512.jpg
    "And even work effortlessly with people who use Adobe Photoshop."

^^ I stopped reading here That should be easier than the raster images Can't wait to see what that opens up. Cheers.

Edit: Damn sweet icon David. And that setup never gets old. Love the wallpaper tone and HTML. Cheers
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-11-08 at 05:04 PM.
    2014-11-08 05:01 PM
    Thanks @Sk37cH. Have a good one.

Blog
    2014-11-08 05:04 PM
    Is anyone around here planning to use the new Office apps? I don't plan to, but if it's something some of you are or will use, I'll do an icon for each.
    2014-11-08 11:57 PM
    Is anyone around here planning to use the new Office apps? I don't plan to, but if it's something some of you are or will use, I'll do an icon for each.
    I might just for work. If you don't have a chance to do them it's no biggie. Thanks @dmick89.

Blog
    2014-11-09 12:45 AM
2,596 ... 2464727374757684124 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD