I made an icon for it few good weeks ago, when I said to you all to try it, it was worth it for me at that time, and it still does now too. What I like most, is the search function, IMO very reliable.
    I was shocked to think this icon wasn't added to the thread icons package. I had a quick look, and luckily I'd added it. I did find a rogue screenshot in the theme though, so it was worth the look Beautiful icon! Thank you.

Well, let's put it this way//... how can I offer you an nice healthy breakfast for a full week? Tell me, how?
    I'm going to sneak this in and hopefully it's hidden well enough Before I do though, I'd like to be clear. My stance is still the same, and I don't wish for anyone to feel they should donate... though I'm at a stage where I'm willing to accept an odd 1 or 2. Alex found a sneaky way to transfer to my Paypal last night, and what you said rung true. It put a smile on my face to think someone would go to that length to help me out (more the thought and effort than the money), and I'd imagine that it would also have a positive effect on those, knowing they could help me out. I won't bore you with any more details, but just to say it's not necessary to donate. I believe that's all that's needed, and I think it falls under the "Friends & Family" donation. Not entirely sure though, as I don't use it very often. Thank you.

I remember that icon. Any chance you have it handy and can share again? Thank you.

Me atm. Credit to Sketch and to Sital for the sbhtml.

I still primarily use iFile because I'm so familiar with it, but I really do like Filza better.

Off topic: anybody else get the notification on MMI after posting from the PC or Mac that you have to wait at least 30 seconds before posting? I get that every time on Safari. It's trying to double post. I don't recall that behaviour before. Thank you.
    Nice setup I've tried the fix of removing the iFile preference file, but it didn't work. I'd say they're aware of the issue, as it seems widespread, and a key feature for most users. Thank you for the share.

Yeah I've heard of that desktop site issue with the forum.
    A work around I found, was to tick "go advanced" from the reply options. It takes you there anyway, when the "double post" behaviour kicks in. Must be some changes with MMi, as there's some inconsistent post behaviour between mobile and desktop. Thank you again for the donation, much appreciated.
    2014-11-19 09:09 AM
    I'm at a stage where I'm willing to accept (you to) donate.
    Ha at last !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-11-19 10:15 AM
    Finally, Luke. Thank you for adding the ability to donate. It's much deserved.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-11-19 03:10 PM
    Super subtle LS, with the LockGlyph tweak. Minimal, dark and flat.

Came across this new tweak, I'd like to know how do you guys/gals feel about it..

ShadowBoard.
    Last edited by macinmac; 2014-11-19 at 06:18 PM. Reason: New tweak
    2014-11-19 05:17 PM
    Came across this new tweak, I'd like to know how do you guys/gals feel about it...
    ShadowBoard.
    Hmm... I wouldn't put my devices' stability for the sake of having a shadow again, especially without knowing if the latter is fully themeable.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-11-19 06:35 PM
    Hmm... I wouldn't put my devices' stability for the sake of having a shadow again, especially without knowing if the latter is fully themeable.
    I did, and is doing just fine. One bug though...opening an app will blur for a sec the status bar.
    What I like more of this, instead iconomatic, is the fact that the shadow will be all around the icon @360, in any angle, which iconomatic can't do that.
    Last edited by macinmac; 2014-11-19 at 06:49 PM.
    2014-11-19 06:42 PM
    I did, and is doing just fine. One bug though...opening an app will blur for a sec the status bar.
    What I like more of this, instead iconomatic, is the fact that the shadow will be all around the icon @360, in any angle, which iconomatic can't do that.
    Exactly the same behavior with my device though it blurs the whole page, I thought it wasn't a bug but a memory lag. It's still a cool effect
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

2014-11-19 07:43 PM
    I was reading about that tweak earlier. Looks pretty cool, and it said they improved the lag issues to some extent. There's an icon mask in the glyph sets that cuts off any shadow. It may be worth looking into using that mask (alt1 I think), if you're running the tweak. Cheers

That lock screen is smooth Vale. I like the way the motion line leads into the thumb print
    2014-11-19 08:24 PM
    Here's another little mod with an older wallpaper which I think I shared it around here, once.
    Thanks Luke.

2014-11-19 08:34 PM
    Are you guys using any CC tweaks? CCSettings sent me into safe a few times last week and it doesn't appear as though CCToggles is going to be updated.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-11-19 09:58 PM
    Used just CCSettings, never had a problem since the early beta; but, I'm only using 2-3 tweaks with Springtomize among them.
    So maybe I have no incompatibility tweak that could mess with CCSettings also.
    2014-11-19 10:46 PM
    Used just CCSettings, never had a problem since the early beta; but, I'm only using 2-3 tweaks with Springtomize among them.
    So maybe I have no incompatibility tweak that could mess with CCSettings also.
    Thanks. I don't have many tweaks, including Springtomize. That sent me to safe mode after every selection and others have had the same thing.

I'll try both of them next month if I get to jailbreak my new phone. Hopefully there is one, or the phone ships with an OS that can be jail broken
    2014-11-19 10:50 PM
    So nice to have Convergance back. Thanks to Sketch for the theme and LS wall, Ian and Dacal for the UniAW and Mat for the Convergance.

2014-11-20 05:09 AM
    Just want to say a big "thank you" to the generosity and support from everyone here. It's very much appreciated.

Are you guys using any CC tweaks? CCSettings sent me into safe a few times last week and it doesn't appear as though CCToggles is going to be updated.
    There was an update to Cydia substrate or one of the other base packages, that was meant to fix problems associated with the combination of CCSettings and another tweak. Not sure if that was after your issues or before, but as you said, I think it was a common issue. Cheers

So nice to have Convergance back. Thanks to Sketch for the theme and LS wall, Ian and Dacal for the UniAW and Mat for the Convergance.
    Sweet Can't wait to get Convergance back on my LS. Cheers for the share.
    2014-11-20 05:56 AM
    Never got a chance to say how much I liked the dock in the v3 set, Luke. ClassicDock is now updated. Really like this dock. Thank you.

Sbhtml credit to tungpr and to Sketch for the icons.

2014-11-20 07:45 PM
    hello has anyone not updated classicdock to 1.1-1??
    if so can PM me that older version of deb please?thanx in advance
    sorry for off-topic,just looking for help
    2014-11-21 08:23 AM
    just did the update
    2014-11-21 08:26 AM
    nevermind i found 1.0-20 version on net
    2014-11-21 08:41 AM
    That sounds like a hint at a JB'n device Could it be?

By the way... I'm not sure I'd advise on doing what the title says I've no idea what it is, let alone why my icons are generated in the description lol.

3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416576576.755606.jpg
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-11-21 at 02:49 PM.
    2014-11-21 02:29 PM
    Hehe yeah weird. Perhaps should we contact poetic_folly.

2014-11-21 02:46 PM
2,596 ... 2969777879808189129 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD