Speaking of which, you'll find the links to the Marty Mc Fly collaboration HTML lockscreen and various iWidgets in the first post too, just above the PSDs. There are more in Sk37cH's other themes' threads. He provides links to add-ons on the first page. The boy is organised. OCD can be cool 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-01-04 08:17 AM
    Great great theme guys. Really liking it on iOS 8. Where can i download wallpapers and LS themes

Also, where can i install the Convergence theme. I have no idea the file path.
    Hi mate. Cheers for the support. Wallpapers are scattered round. I really don't do them often. There's a couple of custom drawn Breaking Bad walls, and some simple shelf walls floating around. I find a lot of nice stuff in the AR7 app on the App Store.

I only have one HTML LS, but it's quite extensive in the options and has a unique design feature. You can find the "CutConcept LS" in the post below. Check post #1 and #8 on the first page of this thread, for many add-ons. Thank you.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7126573

EDIT: Update submitted for "3 4 All [UI]" (v1.3.0). This will hopefully fix what the previous update was meant to. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2015-01-04 at 05:01 PM.
    2015-01-04 08:23 AM
    4/4s, 5/5s are in Cydia. 6+ was shared a page back and I'm going to get started on iPad and i6 hopefully this weekend.
    Thanks man much appreciated work for the iPhone 6 and iPads.. I'll be waiting on your iPad mini 3 package so i can start attempting at building a theme for the mini users:P
    2015-01-06 04:29 PM
    :: UPDATE ::
    3 4 All [UI] is live with fixes for iOS8, and a few new goodies. Please let me know if there's any issues, as this update was submitted a while back, but only the Cydia description was updated, not the theme. My appologies for the confusion caused. ChangeLog below. Thank you, and enjoy

[05/01/15]
    -Added re-spring logos.
    -Added an iOS7 patch.
    -iOS8 phone keypad loading screen.
    -iOS8 status bar fixes (previously meant to be implemented).
    2015-01-06 05:47 PM
    Hi mate. Cheers for the support. Wallpapers are scattered round. I really don't do them often. There's a couple of custom drawn Breaking Bad walls, and some simple shelf walls floating around. I find a lot of nice stuff in the AR7 app on the App Store.

I only have one HTML LS, but it's quite extensive in the options and has a unique design feature. You can find the "CutConcept LS" in the post below. Check post #1 and #8 on the first page of this thread, for many add-ons. Thank you.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7126573

EDIT: Update submitted for "3 4 All [UI]" (v1.3.0). This will hopefully fix what the previous update was meant to. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Awesome deal. Thanks bro
    2015-01-07 04:57 AM
    can i request a Snapchat icon ? for 3 4 all
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2015-01-07 05:49 AM
    can i request a Snapchat icon ? for 3 4 all
    There's one in the "3 4 All" theme. It may need a name change tho. Cheers
    2015-01-07 06:09 AM
    ogh chit is true! lol i didnt find it yesterday.. thanks bro..
    There's one in the "3 4 All" theme. It may need a name change tho. Cheers
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2015-01-08 06:08 AM
    @Sk37cH Any chance you have a direct download link to the 4 zoobhoy Convergance? Cydia won't let me download it on my newer devices. and The Link does not work from my mac browser. TIA Your work is well appreciated!
    2015-01-08 06:37 PM
    @Sk37cH Any chance you have a direct download link to the 4 zoobhoy Convergance? Cydia won't let me download it on my newer devices. and The Link does not work from my mac browser. TIA Your work is well appreciated!
    1) Why can't you install it the regular way in Cydia ?

2) Does it give you an error ?

3) Which ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2015-01-08 07:09 PM
    I just tried this out to test and had no problem installing 4 Zoobhoy Convergance from Cydia on my 6+, running iOS 8.1.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-01-08 07:47 PM
    Just a question. I cannot get the McFly CutConcept LS working at all. I don't see the weather icons and the background live weather.

Where should i place it in ifile and how can i get this to work with the convergence tweak?
    2015-01-09 02:57 AM
    I usually put my LS in var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock.

You'll need widget weather and activate through Convergance.

Can you post a screenshot if you still can't get it to work. Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-01-09 03:01 AM
    Just tried it again Right now and now it works Thanks Man, don't know why it wouldn't work for me earlier...Keep up the Great great work!!!
    1) Why can't you install it the regular way in Cydia ?

2) Does it give you an error ?

3) Which ?
    2015-01-09 10:55 PM
    Glad you got it sorted out.
    2015-01-09 11:13 PM
    Yeah man, The problem was i was on the the convergence beta, vs the normal one that you have to install with the z package...
    Glad you got it sorted out.
    2015-01-10 01:18 AM
    Yeah man, The problem was i was on the the convergence beta, vs the normal one that you have to install with the z package...
    First, glad you got it downloaded. Enjoy

Also, Thank you for the heads up. I'll talk to Matchstick about options regarding changing the dependency.

For one, I'd rather it be dependant on the MMi version, as this could possibly make it a little harder for pirates to download my add-on/theme. On the other hand, I believe that ultimately, any decision I make in regards to the dependency, will have little effect on someone's ability to download it.... given the other alternatives.

Personally, I've never made an active attempt to write a dependency into my packages, and I believe it's a small part of the reason you don't see my stuff pop up on pirate repos. It comes down to $$. If there's a free version of my themes available directly from the source (me), and hosted on a default repo, then the user will more often choose the legitimate install option. Therefor the effort of someone repackaging my theme, and writing a changelog etc, just isn't worth the hassle for the uploader or the repo.... because there's no add revenue being generated via the pirate copy, there's no $$, and it gets abandoned.

Now let's say I've just put a mark on my head, by announcing a reasonably effective anti-piracy measure (on some level, for me at least). So now my packages get flooded through the gates of illegitimate repos, but $$ and download stats is what it comes down to

Sorry for the rant, but it's stuff I have to consider when I upload add-ons to paid packages. Thank you.
    2015-01-10 08:52 PM
    First, glad you got it downloaded. Enjoy

Also, Thank you for the heads up. I'll talk to Matchstick about options regarding changing the dependency.

For one, I'd rather it be dependant on the MMi version, as this could possibly make it a little harder for pirates to download my add-on/theme. On the other hand, I believe that ultimately, any decision I make in regards to the dependency, will have little effect on someone's ability to download it.... given the other alternatives.

Personally, I've never made an active attempt to write a dependency into my packages, and I believe it's a small part of the reason you don't see my stuff pop up on pirate repos. It comes down to $$. If there's a free version of my themes available directly from the source (me), and hosted on a default repo, then the user will more often choose the legitimate install option. Therefor the effort of someone repackaging my theme, and writing a changelog etc, just isn't worth the hassle for the uploader or the repo.... because there's no add revenue being generated via the pirate copy, there's no $$, and it gets abandoned.

Now let's say I've just put a mark on my head, by announcing a reasonably effective anti-piracy measure (on some level, for me at least). So now my packages get flooded through the gates of illegitimate repos, but $$ and download stats is what it comes down to

Sorry for the rant, but it's stuff I have to consider when I upload add-ons to paid packages. Thank you.
    Your welcome,
    And yeah I just recently started paying for themes in betas and such and yeah I have a whole new outlook on it. The only downfall is it's hard to keep up with everyone's amazing creative ideas lol. Keep at it though and thanks ppl for sharing and helping others lol myself.
    My Dropbox W/ My Custom Badges, My Edited & Collected Walls (Credits to Creators)
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g4o31pvat...R07L0Mqoa?dl=0
    2015-01-10 09:28 PM
    Updated to 8.1.2 after I dug out an old Windows computer this weekend. Now I'm back up and running.

Love these icons, Luke.

2015-01-12 11:10 PM
    Updated to 8.1.2 after I dug out an old Windows computer this weekend. Now I'm back up and running.
    Love these icons, Luke.
    Nice! Cheers mate

:: UPDATE ::
    "3 4 All [iP6+]" is live in the MMi repo, in all its vector goodness! The v3 Glyph set is also now available on the MMi repo. Links posted on the first page. Thank you to David, Alex, and everyone that's supported my work, for all the help. Enjoy
    2015-01-13 08:05 AM
2,596 ... 3777858687888997 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD