hello,anyone knows if there ever were foldericons for v3 glyphs made?dropbox link on pos #8 is dead
    2015-02-19 06:29 PM
    hello,anyone knows if there ever were foldericons for v3 glyphs made?dropbox link on pos #8 is dead
    Sorry about that.... not exactly sure why it's dead. I'm on mobile, so I was limited to what I can do, but I've copied that zip back into the folder the link is directing to. It should be all good now. Thank you.

Edit: I have to update that link description, as v3 glyphs weren't available at the time I edited that. There's no v3 CFI sorry

I'll add that to my list of things todo cheers.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2015-02-19 at 07:05 PM.
    2015-02-19 07:00 PM
    Sorry about that.... not exactly sure why it's dead. I'm on mobile, so I was limited to what I can do, but I've copied that zip back into the folder the link is directing to. It should be all good now. Thank you.

Edit: I have to update that link description, as v3 glyphs weren't available at the time I edited that. There's no v3 CFI sorry

I'll add that to my list of things todo cheers.
    no problem mate,thank you i still use V2

your work is such a great inspiration Luke,
    honestly i can stop playing with and looking at this,thank you for all you do
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-02-19 at 10:32 PM.
    2015-02-19 07:12 PM
    no problem mate,thank you i still use V2

your work is such a great inspiration Luke,
    honestly i can stop playing with and looking at this,thank you for all you do
    Really nice looking setup meth I'm really happy you and others are making use of the different elements, and getting creative. Thank you.

3 4 All [v4 Iconomatic Beta] Download
    ^^ There's an Iconomatic to suit the v4 glyphs, with a couple of mild shadows. More options to come (round, and colour Alts). Cheers for any feedback (iP6+ testing needed), much appreciated.

Dmick's also been getting creative. Watch what happens when batch works, and he gets creative

-----> ----->
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2015-02-20 at 07:42 PM.
    2015-02-20 07:36 PM
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424469461.404797.jpg
    2015-02-20 10:58 PM
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/....User(Nik).zip
    Some (v3)icons made for my use(carousel-google translate-Treccani dictionary(it)-Navigon(it)-Respring+-PrinterPro-Bundle ids-shazam-filza-wordreference)...if someone needed
    2015-02-20 11:21 PM
    Need a long breath
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424537016.202635.jpg
    2015-02-21 05:43 PM
    Nice job, Nykoscn. Your screens look fantastic. Thanks for the icons. I've got an HSD icon that I like better. I thought I had included. I'll show it on my screen later and then check to see if I've added it to the folder so Sketch can add it to the theme. It's based on his original 3 4 All HSD icon, but with glyphs instead.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2015-02-21 at 05:56 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-02-21 05:49 PM
    thanks mate, for the kind words, I await your setup with curiosity, and the icon too
    2015-02-21 05:57 PM
    Credit to Sketch for all his help. He does way too much for me. Thank you. Credit to Mone for the sbhtml. I've shown this wall and sbhtml off before, but added now is a red v4 glyphs iconO. I'll share tomorrow morning. Badge is from a psd by Sketch.

The HSD icon I mentioned is not new, but is on the bottom right, just above the dock. Download link for all versions and devices is below.

HSD icons: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap7vpazxga...igner.zip?dl=0

Some renaming will be required depending on the version and device you're running.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-02-22 01:51 AM
    thank you @dmick89, i like it
    2015-02-22 09:39 AM
    Just playing around a little yesterday. Took almost no time with Sketch's scripts.

2015-02-22 04:16 PM
    Download for red mod iconOmatic, includes badge from my screen last night.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcstz5o14h...20Mod.zip?dl=0
    2015-02-22 04:17 PM
    3 4 All [v4 Iconomatic Beta] Download
    ^^ Updated the Iconomatic skin to suit the v4 glyphs. Now includes a separate round Icono. Cheers for any feedback (iP6+ testing needed), much appreciated.

Download for red mod iconOmatic, includes badge from my screen last night.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcstz5o14h...20Mod.zip?dl=0
    Credit to Sketch for all his help. He does way too much for me. Thank you. Credit to Mone for the sbhtml. I've shown this wall and sbhtml off before, but added now is a red v4 glyphs iconO. I'll share tomorrow morning. Badge is from a psd by Sketch.

The HSD icon I mentioned is not new, but is on the bottom right, just above the dock. Download link for all versions and devices is below.

HSD icons: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap7vpazxga...igner.zip?dl=0

Some renaming will be required depending on the version and device you're running.
    All your screens have been innovative and spot on. Talk about cracking a whip to get me started on v5 glyphs lol. Thank you for the support and mods. Much appreciated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/....User(Nik).zip
    Some (v3)icons made for my use(carousel-google translate-Treccani dictionary(it)-Navigon(it)-Respring+-PrinterPro-Bundle ids-shazam-filza-wordreference)...if someone needed
    Awesome screens and really nice icons Nyk! Thank you for the share
    2015-02-22 04:40 PM
    I'll try out that circle iconO later and post a screen or two. Thanks for those iconos. I know how much you hate that tweak.
    2015-02-22 04:46 PM
    Just playing around a little yesterday. Took almost no time with Sketch's scripts.

That's great! It's possibile to share?
    2015-02-22 06:58 PM
    It's something we've started on. I did a set for my 6+ yesterday not knowing whether or not Sketch would want to do something simple like this. Turns out, he's intended to and we're working on it. It will be even better. Just got a fresh script from him and am running it for the 6+ as I write this. These glyphs he's done look awesome. We'll have to do some testing, but it's being worked on for all devices.
    2015-02-22 07:24 PM
    well i don't really know what i am trying to pull right here,sorry for the icono,still tweaking that sbhtml with Marty

2015-02-22 08:15 PM
    It's something we've started on. I did a set for my 6+ yesterday not knowing whether or not Sketch would want to do something simple like this. Turns out, he's intended to and we're working on it. It will be even better. Just got a fresh script from him and am running it for the 6+ as I write this. These glyphs he's done look awesome. We'll have to do some testing, but it's being worked on for all devices.
    I'll wait that beauty.thank you
    2015-02-22 08:16 PM
    I usually don't go for circle icons, but that iconO by Sketch shared earlier looks great on the 6+.

2015-02-22 08:27 PM
2,596 ... 43839192939495103 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD