Me this evening. Layer styles refined, and we're testing v5 glyphs. Cheers:)

well i don't really know what i am trying to pull right here,sorry for the icono,still tweaking that sbhtml with Marty
    Really like the way that SBHTML is looking:) I'm sure it'll be well received. Thank you.

I usually don't go for circle icons, but that iconO by Sketch shared earlier looks great on the 6+.
    That came up pretty nice. Thank you for testing that, and all your support. Much appreciated.
    2015-02-23 06:04 PM
    Me this evening. Layer styles refined, and we're testing v5 glyphs. Cheers

Really like the way that SBHTML is looking I'm sure it'll be well received. Thank you.

That came up pretty nice. Thank you for testing that, and all your support. Much appreciated.
    that v5 is so sweet maaan
    2015-02-23 06:13 PM
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424717012.902735.jpg
    Love this setup, thank you guys, really absolutely fabulous
    2015-02-23 07:47 PM
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424717012.902735.jpg
    Love this setup, thank you guys, really absolutely fabulous
    aaah maan now i got to make a overlay for v5
    sweet looking indeed
    2015-02-23 08:00 PM
    absolutely curious about it mate
    2015-02-23 08:14 PM
    absolutely curious about it mate
    well i guess it should be somethin very simple like this,maybe

2015-02-23 10:19 PM
    well i guess it should be somethin very simple like this,maybe

you are right, simple and clean, very good job.
    2015-02-23 10:37 PM
    Like the new avatar, Sketch.

Really good looking widget, meth, and as always, great looking screens by all. The v5 glyphs are stunning.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-02-23 11:37 PM
    glassG overlay done,if someone want to use with v5

cheers an thank you

3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-glassg.png
    2015-02-24 04:22 PM
    Thank you meth
    2015-02-24 04:31 PM
    edit
    Last edited by ellersbee; 2015-02-24 at 05:02 PM.
    2015-02-24 04:57 PM
    For the few people that have access to the v5 glyphs, that package has been updated (same link sent via DM originally). Just a few small additions.

Currently working on some matching FolderIcons. Thank you, and enjoy

glassG overlay done,if someone want to use with v5

cheers an thank you
    Cheers Meth See if Marty is up for adding a variable in the config file for changing the overlay Thanks for the share.
    2015-02-24 06:42 PM
    For the few people that have access to the v5 glyphs, that package has been updated (same link sent via DM originally). Just a few small additions.

Currently working on some matching FolderIcons. Thank you, and enjoy

Cheers Meth See if Marty is up for adding a variable in the config file for changing the overlay Thanks for the share.
    hi mate,that is done before i shared,in config.js "var background = name of overlay as it is the name in Images folder,
    looking forward to folder icons,very god job
    thanx a lot
    2015-02-24 07:05 PM
    Thank you, Sketch. And thanks to Mone and Marty McFly.

Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-02-25 12:31 AM
    Unfortunately I'm not around much lately but I just had to say that the time, effort and dedication that is displayed in this thread is astounding. Truly amazing work. I hope everyone is doing well.
    2015-02-25 03:46 AM
    I'm using 3 4 All chatkit along with dath messages. And it keeps cutting off part of the iMessage bubble.. Can't figure out why and only does it for iMessage. Any think of a reason why it's doing this.
    3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1424840441.779908.jpg
    2015-02-25 06:00 AM
    Thank you, Sketch. And thanks to Mone and Marty McFly.
    That's coming together really nice. Love that widget and weather icons. Cheers

Unfortunately I'm not around much lately but I just had to say that the time, effort and dedication that is displayed in this thread is astounding. Truly amazing work. I hope everyone is doing well.
    Hi Marty. I miss those crazy ideas we were always working on Cheers for the kind words mate3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

I'm using 3 4 All chatkit along with dath messages. And it keeps cutting off part of the iMessage bubble.. Can't figure out why and only does it for iMessage. Any think of a reason why it's doing this.
    I've had a look into this, and can't seem to find the cause of the issue. It's using my bubble as an image (with colour overlay), but it's masking to the default bubble by the looks of it. That's the first I've really seen the chatkit screens, so I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this behaviour. Let me know if you come across a fix, and I'll keep looking around. Thank you.
    2015-02-25 06:47 AM
    That's coming together really nice. Love that widget and weather icons. Cheers

Hi Marty. I miss those crazy ideas we were always working on Cheers for the kind words mate3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

I've had a look into this, and can't seem to find the cause of the issue. It's using my bubble as an image (with colour overlay), but it's masking to the default bubble by the looks of it. That's the first I've really seen the chatkit screens, so I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this behaviour. Let me know if you come across a fix, and I'll keep looking around. Thank you.
    Just thought it was really weird cuz it doesn't do it for regular SMS's. Do you know of any other themes that have custom message UI?
    2015-02-25 07:20 AM
    Dumb question, but how is BiteSMS working on ios8? I wasn't all that happy with it on ios7 and Apple's quick reply is enough for me most of the time. So I've not installed BiteSMS. Thanks.
    2015-02-25 07:47 AM
    Just thought it was really weird cuz it doesn't do it for regular SMS's. Do you know of any other themes that have custom message UI?
    I'm not sure sorry. I just had a look, but it's unclear what free themes have the chatkit, and also not really clear if the the chatkit-only themes on Cydia are iOS8 compatible. I remember seeing a chatkit being worked on recently in the iOS8 thread, but I can't find it now. Someone will surely have more idea than myself, as I rarely have the time (or bandwidth) to play the themes I'd like to.

@Dmick: That's DathMessages I think? It's like CustomMessages (I think).
    2015-02-25 07:48 AM
2,596 ... 44849293949596104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD