But how do you get your whole status bar to look like that? I like how it says surr3al separated with those lines andin a whole block form. What did you do to get that?
    2014-02-05 05:14 PM
    Awesome job dude, i was trying to recreate that circle signal bars but was failing miserably lmao, good stuff bro great job
    2014-02-05 05:38 PM
    I've replaced the icons in your theme with colored icons. When I respiring - the icons show up but without any color.
    Is there perhaps an overlay being applied by Apple?
    Thanks
    2014-02-06 07:17 PM
    Do you plan to replace the 3G as well?
    3G is controlled by the system font. Change fonts, and they'll change. Cheers.
    2014-02-06 07:51 PM
    Hi, surr3a1 I was looking for this circle signal, thank you. and something else I was wondering if already have the images in color all I've to do is change the name file for the ones in the them? or create a new folder and just copy on ifile o your theme? thx any help is welcome.

[EDIT]: well nevermind I figureout for myself lol all you have to do is remplace the images inside of: surr3a1.statusicons.theme in the carpet named "com.apple.UIKit " whit yours.

put the SAME name as the .UIKit images in there and repeat the same for lockscreen, like "[email protected]" next "[email protected]" your image with this name, I hope this helps.
    Last edited by adroneVF; 2014-03-20 at 07:10 AM.
    2014-03-20 05:16 AM
    Hi, surr3a1 I was looking for this circle signal, thank you. and something else I was wondering if already have the images in color all I've to do is change the name file for the ones in the them? or create a new folder and just copy on ifile o your theme? thx any help is welcome

[EDIT]: uwell I figure out for myself lol
    Go to /Library/Themes/surr3a1.statusicons/Bundles/com.apple.UIKit
    in there replace all the 20 images with THE SAME name every single one, already modify to fit in your status bar.

I found in deviantart: Browsing iPhone on deviantART some cool signal figures in color to, the color just work in white status bars like in chrome, safari, etc.
    2014-03-20 07:37 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD