Can anyone please tell me how to change an icon? I liked the old mail icon and now it's been changed to the first one again. Which icon do I have to rename? Is there something I have to delete? Please tell me
    2014-01-31 12:40 PM
    Boom
    2014-01-31 12:45 PM

Wall by my buddy valentin
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-01-31 at 01:20 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-01-31 01:04 PM
    GM my fellow eli7e's. Just hit update 0.4-2 changelog: more 🔥added 👀
    Is anyone seeing battery icon not changing on lock screen after clearing correct cache path?
    2014-01-31 01:21 PM

Hey Luft

Can I get this as a lockscreen wall bro. Very slick and clean. Me likey!!!

Tia
    2014-01-31 01:23 PM
    Great theme, but my CC isn't theming. I read on the first page to delete everything in the /var/mobile/library/caches folder, but does that really mean "everything?" There's a lot of stuff in there and I don't want to do something irreversible. The YouTube video linked on that post only shows deletion of one particular folder within the caches folder (status bar). A little help would be appreciated; thanks.
    2014-01-31 01:28 PM
    Great theme, but my CC isn't theming. I read on the first page to delete everything in the /var/mobile/library/caches folder, but does that really mean "everything?" There's a lot of stuff in there and I don't want to do something irreversible. The YouTube video linked on that post only shows deletion of one particular folder within the caches folder (status bar). A little help would be appreciated; thanks.
    No. You only need to delete statusbar cache. That has nothing to do with cc.. If you ever have an issue with something, be sure to post a screenshot. So throw one up and let's see
    2014-01-31 01:35 PM
    You don't have to do that anymore. Winterboard update clears that caches now.

However, you can delete everything inside that caches folder with no bad things happening. I clear it like 12 times a day
    2014-01-31 01:37 PM
    No. You only need to delete statusbar cache. That has nothing to do with cc.. If you ever have an issue with something, be sure to post a screenshot. So throw one up and let's see
    Not sure what to screenshot. My CC isn't theming, but my status bar is, so is there a particular folder/file in the caches folder I need to delete? Using FlipControlCenter as well.
    2014-01-31 01:37 PM
    Can anyone please tell me how to change an icon? I liked the old mail icon and now it's been changed to the first one again. Which icon do I have to rename? Is there something I have to delete? Please tell me
    Var/stash/themes/e7/bundles/com.apple.mobilemail find the icon you want (probably -alt or something/click and see) rename the original to something and name the new one to whatever that was. Now resorting via wb

Not sure what to screenshot. My CC isn't theming, but my status bar is, so is there a particular folder/file in the caches folder I need to delete? Using FlipControlCenter as well.
    Screenshot your cc? I want to see what isn't theming. Everything? Are you just missing color. No SS is like asking a Dr to diagnose you over the phone lol
    2014-01-31 01:38 PM
    Screenshot your cc? I want to see what isn't theming. Everything? Are you just missing color. No SS is like asking a Dr to diagnose you over the phone lol
    I hear ya. I think I have it figured out. It's the switches that aren't theming (i.e., the brightness and music sliders are theming). It's not the color issue, I know I'd need to install the hiddensettings tweak. Perhaps the switches aren't theming because of FlipControlCenter? (By the way, not trying to avoid posting a SS; just doing this from my Mac this morning so it's not a quick thing)
    2014-01-31 01:45 PM
    Var/stash/themes/e7/bundles/com.apple.mobilemail find the icon you want (probably -alt or something/click and see) rename the original to something and name the new one to whatever that was. Now resorting via wb
    Worked, thank you very much!
    2014-01-31 01:47 PM
    I hear ya. I think I have it figured out. It's the switches that aren't theming (i.e., the brightness and music sliders are theming). It's not the color issue, I know I'd need to install the hiddensettings tweak. Perhaps the switches aren't theming because of FlipControlCenter? (By the way, not trying to avoid posting a SS; just doing this from my Mac this morning so it's not a quick thing)
    I believe that could be why. I don't use it so can't say for certain. Maybe take the files and drop them into the flip switch app folder. That would probably work
    2014-01-31 01:48 PM
    My Eli7e setup this AM after another great update. Love the status bar battery:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391172517.540540.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391172529.891946.jpg

Great job as always Bars and his team
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2014-01-31 01:49 PM
    Not to get of subject, but do we really need all off these⬇️ It seems like a lot of repetition!

GroovyLock
    Cydget
    LockHTML

What is the most preferred?
    2014-01-31 01:55 PM

Not to get of subject, but do we really need all off these⬇️ It seems like a lot of repetition!

GroovyLock
    Cydget
    LockHTML

What is the most preferred?
    Hi pap, I'm using both GroovyLock & LockHTML
    dBar
    2014-01-31 02:12 PM
    What is the music icon on that lock screen?
    2014-01-31 02:14 PM
    What is the music icon on that lock screen?
    Pluck 2

Attention, elite update is live on cydia
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-01-31 at 02:20 PM.
    dBar
    2014-01-31 02:17 PM
    Pluck 2

Attention, elite update is live on cydia
    link download logo zeppelin ? thank
    2014-01-31 02:27 PM
    Try using ccsettings instead of flipcontrolcenter mate.
    2014-01-31 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD