Schnedi > Bacardi

Bacardis mods are tacky and ugly as **** lol, not to mention he's consistently stirring up drama and acts like a high school girl, Schnedi comes in shares and keeps it simple and peaceful, get butt hurt Bacardi
    2014-04-05 05:16 AM
    2014-04-05 05:18 AM
    I get a kick out of Bacardi and a few others. It's like reading cryptic messages from the Zodiac killer. Never captured btw.....
    2014-04-05 05:18 AM
    haha, i'm so close I can smell it. lol. I wonder if the boss himself would like to be thank #1,000?
    I'll help you out man.
    2014-04-05 05:19 AM
    haha, i'm so close I can smell it. lol. I wonder if the boss himself would like to be thank #1,000?
    1,000 with me 👊
    2014-04-05 05:20 AM
    I saved that pic. Thanks.
    2014-04-05 05:23 AM
    So, I'd like to apologize to Bacardi and Bars. I'm not new to iPhone development, theming etc or Android for that matter but just don't have the time I used to anymore. I'm getting ready to close on a new construction home Tuesday, have a 9mo crabby baby right now, Graduate school, and as stressed as when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan. No one deserves what I showed today so my apologies to Bacardi, Bars and the community.

I wish I could contribute more and continue to learn. Maybe I can later this year after I get settled and the baby gets older! Anyways, I threw up an attack on Bacardi earlier and was out of line. My apologies bro, I just don't want to see anyone leave bc of comments being made or whatever. This is supposed to be fun so let's keep enjoying it!

Stay Elite everyone! Goodnight...
    2014-04-05 05:28 AM
    So, I'd like to apologize to Bacardi and Bars. I'm not new to iPhone development, theming etc or Android for that matter but just don't have the time I used to anymore. I'm getting ready to close on a new construction home Tuesday, have a 9mo crabby baby right now, Graduate school, and as stressed as when I was in Iraq and Afghanistan. No one deserves what I showed today so my apologies to Bacardi, Bars and the community.

I wish I could contribute more and continue to learn. Maybe I can later this year after I get settled and the baby gets older! Anyways, I threw up an attack on Bacardi earlier and was out of line. My apologies bro, I just don't want to see anyone leave bc of comments being made or whatever. This is supposed to be fun so let's keep enjoying it!

don't worry about it, congratz for the baby, we all have bad days and good days, my foundation is enough stronger that people think 😂 i don't get hurt on any opinion from people in here

thanks and have a good night 👍
    2014-04-05 05:31 AM
    Want to know is there a tweak in cydia for ios 7 so I can rearrange my status bar uiimAges like arrangestatusbar ty
    2014-04-05 05:46 AM
    Schnedi > Bacardi

Bacardis mods are tacky and ugly as **** lol, not to mention he's consistently stirring up drama and acts like a high school girl, Schnedi comes in shares and keeps it simple and peaceful, get butt hurt Bacardi
    Really no need to big up one over the other. If both are putting effort into it and sharing for free just be happy to have the options. Rather use one over the other it's all cool. No need to put either down.
    2014-04-05 05:50 AM
    Schnedi > Bacardi

you better not start the fire, bacardi shared more stuff than you and helped a lot of people in few threads and also in here, so i would recommend you to keep this thread clean.

leave everyone alone!
    2014-04-05 05:52 AM
    Couldn't agree with you more Simon! That type of thing should have no place here. There are many different levels of design in this community and everybody is trying to perfect their craft. Just because you prefer someone's style more than another does not justify placing anyone above anyone else.

Sorry for being harsh but this kind of stuff makes me sick. Let's keep this positivity going and enjoy the beautiful design that comes from all over!
    2014-04-05 05:57 AM
    Sorry I haven't been out here with y'all just been busy..
    I want this. Sick work as always
    2014-04-05 06:03 AM
    Ultimate Wallpaper for iP5

Preview :

Download Link : Ultimate

Scratchy Wallpaper for iP5

Preview :

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/53...ratchyWall.zip
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-05 at 06:23 AM.
    2014-04-05 06:04 AM
    Thanks Eric, Romy. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for guys like you. I can't forget Ryan A.K.A. Frank Underwood Jr. LOL!
    2014-04-05 06:22 AM
    My LS for the night. Credit to Schnedi.... Hopefully he'll come back to the thread.

2014-04-05 06:24 AM
    Ryan you will always be top dawg in my book! Your positivity rings through out!! Don't lose that charm bro! I only support this theme so to leave would be a travesty for me! Squad up fo sho!!!!
    Lol thanks brother, and rest assured, this charm ain't going nowhere

Dam name dropping like a mutha bwahahah!

Thanks for this brother! Good luck with the little one, new home, and the future that lies ahead. Thanks for being Elite with us! Looking forward to paving new roads ahead with you and the rest of the Elites. SQUAD UP!

you better not start the fire, bacardi shared more stuff than you and helped a lot of people in few threads and also in here, so i would recommend you to keep this thread clean.

leave everyone alone!
    Hey girl hey! That's wassup, nothing but the truth plain and simple right there!

Thanks Eric, Romy. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't for guys like you. I can't forget Ryan A.K.A. Frank Underwood Jr. LOL!
    LOL thanks brother
    2014-04-05 06:29 AM
    Wallpaper Level2 ( Download from the Link for High Quality Image )

Preview :

Download Link: Level2

Street Ft Level2

Preview :

Download Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/1p...etFtLevel2.zip
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-05 at 07:12 AM.
    2014-04-05 06:47 AM
    hot hot hot.. black badge.. hmm what are you guys using classic badge?
    now you say hot dude most of these work have been done by Schnedi and now he left and deleted all the links because no one of you say thanks ones.
    2014-04-05 07:03 AM
    Jona is my hero , always thanks and support to him
    2014-04-05 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD