No beef with you Meth, you're a cool guy, you're confusing anger with being straight to the point and not mincing my words. How can you be angry at what is just a name on a forum? No one knows the person behind the name except for a few and vice versa.

And thank you for recognising that I inject a little bit of humour (English spelling before some muthafucka pulls me up on it)�� into my rants ��

And I didn't feel called out I'm just fed up with Romy getting blamed for everything when I clearly started it with my post ��
    and yet again,i like you
    2014-04-05 07:32 PM
    Im glad you you saw my clearing the air Jona.. I don't want to be misunderstood… love your work brother.

and I want to chill with you guys all day… but Photoshop is calling my name (it echoes in my head.. 'after-hours' hours hours hours…)
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2014-04-05 at 07:35 PM.
    2014-04-05 07:32 PM
    check this post again, ill do it before going to work in a hour here the Ultimate Wallpaper Simple, this will work for ip4 & iP5

Download Link : Ultimate-Simple
    Wow this wall is Dope! Ty for sharing
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-04-05 07:34 PM
    How do you get the dribble icons? There's two icons to a picture and the Dropbox link doesn't work?

Seriously looking forward to that after hours theme Rob! When's that beast dropping?
    Last edited by rjr1124; 2014-04-05 at 07:59 PM.
    2014-04-05 07:56 PM
    Sorry for the off Topic,

But may I ask you sir @Barsoverbeats
    Is the new icon set or theme - the after hour set I mean,
    Will it come with the circular overlay like in E7 ?
    And is it available to those that have donated and or paid for e7 via cydia?
    Or is it a completely separate purchase?
    Ty Bars
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-04-05 08:06 PM
    Sorry for the off Topic,

Ty Bars
    it is a whole new icon set, the circular are still an option as you can use the icon mask on all themes, distribution not set yet
    2014-04-05 08:08 PM
    Sorry for the off Topic,

Ty Bars
    Details still grey area… My initial instinct wants my repo only, hoping for a free repo, with the #stealth #afterhours icon set a 1.00 (plus a few cents to cover the paypal gouge.) purchase at the package. (like saurik has)

will be primarily an icon set with some other elements to keep it hood.. walls, zepps, masks..

See how everyone feels…

and to add.. some of you took extra special care of me on the paypal tip for E7… I would never expect more from many of you… If there are personal situations that need to be dealt with accordingly, I am always open for this.. (my goal is to never gouge for theme content, but to make sure that my family sees that the time I put in is properly compensated)
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2014-04-05 at 08:20 PM.
    2014-04-05 08:11 PM
    Details still grey area… My initial instinct wants my repo only, hoping for a free repo, with the #stealth #afterhours icon set a 1.00 (plus a few cents to cover the paypal gouge.) purchase at the package. (like saurik has)

will be primarily an icon set with some other elements to keep it hood.. walls, zepps, masks..

See how everyone feels…
    Whatever happens we all will follow. Very stoked to see the finished product. Until then...

So dang Eli7e
    2014-04-05 08:20 PM

See how everyone feels…

and to add.. some of you took extra special care of me on the paypal tip for E7… I would never expect more from many of you… If there are personal situations that need to be dealt with accordingly, I am always open for this.. (my goal is to never gouge for theme content, but to make sure that my family sees that the time I put in is properly compensated)
    You see Elites? Nothing but LOVE all around!

Whatever happens we all will follow. Very stoked to see the finished product. Until then...
    So dang Eli7e
    Happy early bday Batman. Thanks for keeping the citizens of Gotham safe and at peace
    2014-04-05 08:25 PM
    Nice to see the winter leftover snow has been plowed out of here and back to looking elite again
    Feels like old times
    Stay OG

2014-04-05 08:28 PM
    Sorry for the off Topic,

Ty Bars
    it is a whole new icon set, the circular are still an option as you can use the icon mask on all themes, distribution not set yet
    Did somebody say Afterhours Circle Mask Delight... coming right up, hot and fresh out of the oven!

Edit
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-06 at 08:39 PM.
    2014-04-05 08:32 PM
    schnedi make a new thread and post there man ...Your work is amazing ...My iphone wants your ideas...
    The brown nosing is unbearable.
    2014-04-05 08:39 PM
    Nice to see the winter leftover snow has been plowed out of here and back to looking elite again
    Feels like old times
    Stay OG
    My boy Map keeps it as OG as can be. This the original OG Triple OG right here. One of the oldest Elites in the clique no lie. Raining over there in JAX brother?
    The brown nosing is unbearable.
    The amount some of them do it, like they trying to have browner noses than you and I brother. You cannot have a browner nose than an Indian, ain't that the truth? lmfao #WhatCanBrownDoForYou?
    2014-04-05 08:43 PM
    Where i can find this widget?

2014-04-05 08:49 PM
    the brown nosing is unbearable.
    lmfao
    2014-04-05 08:50 PM
    Where i can find this widget?
    e7.ww.forecast in the theme. Only thing I modded was adding Durben's weather icons he did from scratch for elite6
    Figured out my problem with groovylock i get kicked into safe mode if i use it with a passcode,am i the only person this happens to ? thanks
    My boy Map keeps it as OG as can be. This the original OG Triple OG right here. One of the oldest Elites in the clique no lie. Raining over there in JAX brother?
    What's good fam - hope all is well brotha - all good here in JAX - beach chillin, slow sippin, and getting ready for the Gator game tonight - sorry Noles ha
    2014-04-05 08:52 PM
    Figured out my problem with groovylock i get kicked into safe mode if i use it with a passcode,am i the only person this happens to ? thanks
    Nope, Passcode enabled on iOS7 crashes are well documented and widespread on evasi0n7jb + GroovyLock
    e7.ww.forecast in the theme. Only thing I modded was adding Durben's weather icons he did from scratch for elite6
    Dam that looks good
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD