User Tag List

I recently joined mmi to learn theming and modding. I've been reading all the posts, downloaded and tested mods, widgets and icons. I log-in several times in the day to see the new creativity...you are all talented but keep in mind that we have different taste...could be minimalistic, bright, light, dark, white, etc...if not all the screenshots here will be the same and we wouldn't have reached 1,100 pages.
    Since yesterday when all the drama started I haven't seen new stuff, not many uploads or sharing, not many screenshots...only criticism, blaming, throwing ppl under the bus, I think even jealousy. As a newbie this gives me a really bad impression.
    This should be a team, everyone contributing their specialty that way we can create our perfect idevice.
    Sorry for my long speech but really wanted to share thoughts from a newbie.
    2014-04-06 02:43 AM
    It's not Mayberry
    2014-04-06 02:47 AM
    I recently joined mmi to learn theming and modding. I've been reading all the posts, downloaded and tested mods, widgets and icons. I log-in several times in the day to see the new creativity...you are all talented but keep in mind that we have different taste...could be minimalistic, bright, light, dark, white, etc...if not all the screenshots here will be the same and we wouldn't have reached 1,100 pages.
    Since yesterday when all the drama started I haven't seen new stuff, not many uploads or sharing, not many screenshots...only criticism, blaming, throwing ppl under the bus, I think even jealousy. As a newbie this gives me a really bad impression.
    This should be a team, everyone contributing their specialty that way we can create our perfect idevice.
    first welcome to this amazing thread, i hope that intoxicated air will be clean soon

i agree, since the first page you might see i've shared non stop and spending my free time to help people, not only myself but many people helping and creating stuff, some are selfish and some are not.

just ignore the negativity posts in the thread and look for some cool stuff from creators and modders

don't miss any nice stuff, we will help you out to get your phone sharp, if any questions feel free to ask, don't worry be happy

i still love everyone

Happy theming 👍 stay eli7e
    2014-04-06 02:52 AM
    Welcome to MMI. Lots of good stuff on posts 1,2, & 3. And lots more throughout the thread. Enjoy!
    2014-04-06 02:56 AM
    first welcome to this amazing thread, i hope that intoxicated air will be clean soon

i agree, since the first page you might see i've shared non stop and spending my free time to help people, not only myself but many people helping and creating stuff, some are selfish and some are not.

just ignore the negativity posts in the thread and look for some cool stuff from creators and modders

don't miss any nice stuff, we will help you out to get your phone sharp, if any questions feel free to ask, don't worry be happy

i still love everyone

Happy theming 👍 stay eli7e
    Thx Bacardi85 for welcoming me. Yea, I've seen ur work and u def help us a lot with any questions u even know on what page u post ur stuff lol. I've also gotten to know ur personality I know u speak ur mind. Sometimes u come out strong but I understand u want to keep this thread eli7e. You also don't take personal when ppl tease ur English because u speak 4-5 languages lool. Looking forward to rock ur future projects.
    2014-04-06 03:09 AM
    Well, I think pink should be universal.
    I'm also viewing this for from my Mobil Safari browser I don't use the app much
    2014-04-06 03:10 AM
    B4 Wallpaper

Preview :

Download Link : B4

Enjoy

Thx Bacardi85 for welcoming me. Yea, I've seen ur work and u def help us a lot with any questions u even know on what page u post ur stuff lol. I've also gotten to know ur personality I know u speak ur mind. Sometimes u come out strong but I understand u want to keep this thread eli7e. You also don't take personal when ppl tease ur English because u speak 4-5 languages lool. Looking forward to rock ur future projects.
    Thanks mate, don't worry about it, they need a huge army to put me down haha, if they know me personally, i'm not a bad guy

my pleasure to help
    2014-04-06 03:15 AM

Dang you Bacardi...Constantly making me perfect everything I do. Thanks for the input bro. Just had to resize icon closer to the mask. Voila... No more cut off.
    2014-04-06 03:17 AM
    Would someone be kind to create a jelly lock logo I want if anyone is willing to take on , if so I'll upload the image to see if it can be done , good evening and morning everyone
    2014-04-06 03:18 AM
    ...I think that sometimes we forget that these are real people behind these usernames. People with kids, jobs, problems, some have illnesses, and this should be a refuge from all of the above...
    This part summed it up perfectly for me. Theming, modding, playing with my tech toys is a refuge for me. It takes my mind off real life and is a creative outlet (although the amount of creativity I have can certainly be questioned).

To quote Roger Murtaugh: "I'm too old for this sh*t."
    If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?
    2014-04-06 03:19 AM
    I'm not a member of the alpha, not even a photoshop master as some of you guys are, but since I made my first donation to Elite I've meet lot of nice people here, we will probably never meet each other but I really appreciate all of you guys because all of us are here for a reason HELP other people like me a beginner and we all have the same ideology DETAILS and that's what this awesome guy made for all of US Barsoverbeats Robert thanks for making our iPhone look way better, but thanks to all of you for sharing your mods Bacardy I really appreciate your work and Schnedi I really appreciate your widgets let's share and join the best theme ever and let's be like a real good family THANK YOU GUYS! Let's be Eli7e again!!! Sorry about my English is not my native language!

Dang you Bacardi...Constantly making me perfect everything I do. Thanks for the input bro. Just had to resize icon closer to the mask. Voila... No more cut off.
    this is what i'm talking about, so slick, hope you share it soon

your welcome bro 👊 we help each other in here 👍
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-06 at 03:24 AM.
    Would someone be kind to create a jelly lock logo I want if anyone is willing to take on , if so I'll upload the image to see if it can be done , good evening and morning everyone
    What's the logo?
    If no one comes from the future to stop you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?
    2014-04-06 03:21 AM
    What's the logo?
    Ty -it's in the image -I want that UK logo the same color
    Attached Images
    2014-04-06 03:24 AM
    Its been almost 2 hours and I accomplished to get one icon changed...SMH...I have the CFBundleIdentifier and what I thought is the icon name but it doesnt change. This is so FRUSTRATING!!! lol

I have emptied out the icon cache too, several times.
    2014-04-06 03:28 AM
    Its been almost 2 hours and I accomplished to get one icon changed...SMH...I have the CFBundleIdentifier and what I thought is the icon name but it doesnt change. This is so FRUSTRATING!!! lol

CFBundleIdentifier = Bundle name

CFBundleIconFiles = Icon names

soon ill make another quick video tutorial from scratch

explain the setting icons/ spotlight icons and SB icons
    2014-04-06 03:32 AM
    Ty -it's in the image -I want that UK logo the same color
    Try this.
    Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-jellylock_handler-2x.png
    Let me know if you want a background on it.
    2014-04-06 03:35 AM

What icon are you trying to change?
    2014-04-06 03:37 AM
    CFBundleIdentifier = Bundle name

CFBundleIconFiles = Icon names

soon ill make another quick video tutorial from scratch

explain the setting icons/ spotlight icons and SB icons
    Do I need icons for EVERYTHING in the CFBundleIconFiles???

What icon are you trying to change?
    A FEW...haha....Ive been using stock icons from e7, dont get me wrong they look amazing but Im just ready for something new. I had it down with ios 6 but with 7 its taking me longer to get it.
    2014-04-06 03:37 AM

Which icon is it? If you have dropbox, bundle up the icon folder and post the link. Im sure someone can figure it out.
    2014-04-06 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD